August 28, 2014 | 990 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - Protein Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2009 8:35:00 PM More reviews by botticellibabe

I like this mascara. I mean, it's alright. It doesn't clump if you apply it the right way, and it looks pretty natural. I bought it in black. But I recently bought Cover Girl's Lash Blast Luxe (I haven't used it yet, but I think it's going to be a lot better than WnW mascara. It was more expensive too, and the packaging is better). This mascara is okay if you want to apply quick mascara before going out. It doesn't make a huge difference in your lash length or volume, but it's alright. I wouldn't repurchase. I'm going to spend more money for the good stuff next time :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2009 4:46:00 PM More reviews by dancexplosion

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know if i would buy this product because it's the only mascara product i have ever used! I am not sure if it's good, but based on the reviews, the mascara is the worst mascara ever
I didn't notice much of a difference when I used it

One word: Confused

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2009 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Kirikireii

At first I thought it was a really great product because it gave me length.
Then I figured that if I used a bit, I'd clump up like mad, and it was way too wet.

I don't recommend this. Go for the $7 and you'll have much better results. :)

I can't believe I actually LIKED this product...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2009 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Rivoli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Worst mascara ever. I bought this because I needed something in a pinch. Added color but no length or volume at all. Very runny. Smudges like mad. I thought nothing could be worse that Great Lash but I was wrong. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2009 6:30:00 PM More reviews by BloodyLovely14

I don't really think that this is a mascara for older girls or women. for example, i used this mascara when i was in junior high since it was something that i could purchase with my allowance. Overall, it was actually a really good mascara. If i were in a pinch and needed something to use for awhile, this would definitely be my top pick. But like all girls, we always move on and experiment on different products. I'm sure that i will still come back to this one though :>)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2009 3:59:00 AM More reviews by naggiemaggie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite daytime mascara is Clinique naturally glossy with Neutrogena lash tint coming in second but I purchased this because I wear mascara inconsistently and hate to throw away something I spent more that a couple of dollars on every few months. I actually like this, it's not a bad mascara. It is very thin but that doesn't bother me. I don't like a ton of length because I wear glasses and my lashes aren't terribly short to begin with. I did swipe through my lashes with a brush after applying but I always do that anyway since all mascaras tend to make them stick together a bit. It gave me the color I needed without leaving my lashes stiff and I didn't get that lashes-sticking-together-every-time-I-blink feeling I get with a lot of mascaras. No raccoon eyes either. I wound up taking off a lippie because it is so very wet and I hate waiting for it to dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2009 10:29:00 PM More reviews by essieloveswaterlemon

What made me buy this wasn't because of the price. It was because of the small packaging. I never manage to finish even half a tube of mascara so this seemed like the thing. I liked wet n wild, and the mascara promised to be smudgeproof and make lashes stronger.
The wand was a NIGHTMARE. It didn't apply well. You have to use another brush, or comb through the lashes thouroughly. Once you let it dry and curl it with non stick curler it looks nice and natural.
But never cry or rub your eyes, this thing smudges like crazy. Its ok if your only wearing it for an hour, but otherwise, its not worth it.
I can usually buy any mascara and get away with it, this is the only one that didn't work for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2008 11:39:00 AM More reviews by jessie623623

one word: EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2008 5:17:00 PM More reviews by khfarnaz

I used this as a coat on top of my CoverGirl Mascara. Does an amazing job of lengthening your lashes. Cheap price!!! Watery but will dry in a minute or two (I haven't had any problems with smudges as mentioned in the reviews here however). If you are looking for volume, this is not the mascara for you.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2008 10:57:00 PM More reviews by gandydancer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know how I forgot to put on mascara this morning but I did. Stopped at the first store, a supermarket, and bought the cheapest stuff. This. I'd have been better off with naked lashes. Very wet and sort of smelly and every blink deposited more mascara under my eyes. If the raccoon look were hot for fall I'd be all set! This stuff is already in the trash.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No