August 29, 2014 | 1557 users online

Styling Products - Biosilk - Biosilk Shine on Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2006 8:22:00 PM More reviews by MeowMix718

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

BEST shine spray I've come across (and I've tried them ALL!) Will definately weight hair down if you use too much, but the application is very even b/c of the aerosol

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2006 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Dina20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I will try anything to add shine to my hair and Biosilk Shine-on definitely does the trick. This adds tons of shine but its too easy to end up with to much on your hair using the aeresol spray. I spray bit on my hands and run it though my hair. This has no hold to it whatsoever so it will not tame my flyaways or the stubborn baby hairs. I have to use a seperate product for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2006 2:19:00 PM More reviews by AshleyBrooke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this right after i blow dry my hair and right before i use my straightening iron. I LOVE IT!! My hair looks so shiny and beautiful. Don't use too much or your hair will look greasy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2005 9:46:00 AM More reviews by l0ve

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this after I heard RUSK shine mist went out of stock!! ? It works really good and smells good too. I still like RUSK though, but this works pretty good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2005 8:17:00 AM More reviews by SherryL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Love it! I've gone through two bottles of this stuff and it is amazing! I use it right before I curl my hair with my ceramic curling iron. It imparts extra heat protection and shine. Unlike using an actual serum or spray on dry hair (which tends to looks greasy), this is a fine, aerosol mist and isn't greasy in the least!!! A similar product is Aqauage Beyond Shine. Both are excellent!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2005 9:24:00 AM More reviews by lily530

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Together with the BioSilk Silk Therapy Thickening Shampoo, Conditioner & Creme....I have found the best hair I have ever had!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2005 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

The problem with Bio-silk is that it is saturated with alcohol, which is the number one enemy to frizzy hair. When you use these products, your hair will look good and feel silky but the consequences are outrageous. Bottom line, the Bio-silk is good for looks but it does not remedy the problems and causes more damage.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2005 12:03:00 PM More reviews by JessieMae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this shine spray, I use it after I flat iron, and my hair is sooo shiney!! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2005 1:47:00 AM More reviews by bricina

I saw my stylist using it and all the great reviews here so I decided to give it a shot. THIS THING ROCKS!! I used it after iron-curling my hair and it really added shine on it! My hair looked even healthier! Definitely a must-buy hair product to me!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2004 3:50:00 AM More reviews by sarahmarie02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE IT. I use this while my hair is damp before I blow dry it and then again after drying it before I straighten it w/ the CHI. The scent is awesome, my roommate used to walk in the vanity area when I was straightening my hair because she could smell it from her room and she loved the scent so much.