BeneFit Cosmetics Honey Snap Out of It Face Scrub

3.7

Water (Aqua), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Polyethylene, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Propylene Glycol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide (C1 77891), Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Tea-Cocoyl Glutamate, Honey (Miel), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sclerotium Gum, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Ethylparaben, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Dutylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben

on 6/16/2007 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Smells great but not really for oily skin. It smells so good, i feel like eating it. I think this is for sensitive skin only as the honey is soothing for that skin type.

on 5/26/2007 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff. I have very sensitive and dry skin and this stuff is gentle enough that I can use it a couple times a week. It helps me get rid of scaley dry spots. Also I love the smell. As far as the price goes, I'm not that concerned because a little goes a long way. I've been using it for about five months and you can barely tell I put a dent in it.

on 5/1/2007 1:40:00 PM

Love love love. Much gentler on your skin than st.ives apricot scrub. I used to use st.ives, but this stuff is amazing. It leaves my skin so smooth and glowy...go buy it now!

on 4/28/2007 5:27:00 PM

I didn't really care if this product worked as it was a theraputic experience just smelling this luscious dessert-like scrub. However this leaves me feeling really pampered and with a babysoft face so well worth the money overall.

on 4/21/2007 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

the smell is BEAUTIFUL but it does nothing for my face and leaves a very strange type of residue. i would buy it to use on my body if it came in a bigger container OR was cheaper. otherwise, will not repurchase

on 3/29/2007 11:25:00 PM

I love the way Honey Snap Out of It smells, but smell is not enough to justify price. I occasionally buy it, but it isn't worth it for a regular purchase.

on 3/5/2007 8:16:00 PM

Okay, this was a TOTALLY indulgent purchase, but I loooove this scrub!! It smells GREAT!! Great for my sensitive skin, and contrary to what some other reviewers have said, I find this much better than the Queen Helene Oatmeal Honey Scrub. My only gripe is the price, $26.00 USD (!). Other than that, I will repurchase!

on 2/20/2007 8:39:00 PM

I absolutely love this stuff. I'd use it all the time if it weren't so expensive. I have very sensitive and dry skin and really this is the only product I've found that combats both problems. It leaves my skin moisturized and exfoliated, so much so that I don't have to use very much moisturizer at all. This product is great for wintery, dry, patchy skin. Overall it's a great product, but the price is really a bit too much for me personally.

on 1/14/2007 1:59:00 PM

I feel as if I'm on the verge of finding my HG scrub... Wow, two HG's in one day from Benefit, that's a score! (The other is rush hour lipstick) Anyway, for the longest time I haven't been using any type of scrub because they all felt like I was rubbing my face with the graval in my backyard. Aweful! This scrub however, doesn't feel that way at all. The consistancy is like a paste, if that can put a picture in your head. And it smells like a honey and almond dessert. (As I'm sure everyone else has mentioned on here.) I will definitly be buying this again, although I can say the $26 price tag scared me a bit... but I bought it anyway, because I had just gone through a sample of the stuff and loved it. I can't honestly say what skintypes this is for, but if you're at all interested, I'd suggest going to a Benefit counter (or perhaps even Sephora) and asking for a sample to see how it works for you.

on 12/11/2006 1:08:00 PM

I was really disappointed with this product. It smelled like cherry cough syrup, and irritated my skin. I returned the product promptly.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products