October 25, 2014 | 1753 users online

Body Scrubs - BeneFit Cosmetics - Honey Snap Out of It Face Scrub

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2007 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Pragga

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Smells great but not really for oily skin. It smells so good, i feel like eating it. I think this is for sensitive skin only as the honey is soothing for that skin type.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2007 11:16:00 AM More reviews by kchynoweth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I have very sensitive and dry skin and this stuff is gentle enough that I can use it a couple times a week. It helps me get rid of scaley dry spots. Also I love the smell. As far as the price goes, I'm not that concerned because a little goes a long way. I've been using it for about five months and you can barely tell I put a dent in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2007 1:40:00 PM More reviews by kdorgan4

Love love love. Much gentler on your skin than st.ives apricot scrub. I used to use st.ives, but this stuff is amazing. It leaves my skin so smooth and glowy...go buy it now!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2007 5:27:00 PM More reviews by dariadoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I didn't really care if this product worked as it was a theraputic experience just smelling this luscious dessert-like scrub. However this leaves me feeling really pampered and with a babysoft face so well worth the money overall.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2007 3:02:00 PM More reviews by sickstew

the smell is BEAUTIFUL but it does nothing for my face and leaves a very strange type of residue. i would buy it to use on my body if it came in a bigger container OR was cheaper. otherwise, will not repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2007 11:25:00 PM More reviews by swinechimp

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the way Honey Snap Out of It smells, but smell is not enough to justify price. I occasionally buy it, but it isn't worth it for a regular purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2007 8:16:00 PM More reviews by fernilix

Okay, this was a TOTALLY indulgent purchase, but I loooove this scrub!! It smells GREAT!! Great for my sensitive skin, and contrary to what some other reviewers have said, I find this much better than the Queen Helene Oatmeal Honey Scrub. My only gripe is the price, $26.00 USD (!). Other than that, I will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2007 8:39:00 PM More reviews by prillita

I absolutely love this stuff. I'd use it all the time if it weren't so expensive. I have very sensitive and dry skin and really this is the only product I've found that combats both problems. It leaves my skin moisturized and exfoliated, so much so that I don't have to use very much moisturizer at all. This product is great for wintery, dry, patchy skin. Overall it's a great product, but the price is really a bit too much for me personally.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2007 1:59:00 PM More reviews by tanni

I feel as if I'm on the verge of finding my HG scrub... Wow, two HG's in one day from Benefit, that's a score! (The other is rush hour lipstick) Anyway, for the longest time I haven't been using any type of scrub because they all felt like I was rubbing my face with the graval in my backyard. Aweful! This scrub however, doesn't feel that way at all. The consistancy is like a paste, if that can put a picture in your head. And it smells like a honey and almond dessert. (As I'm sure everyone else has mentioned on here.) I will definitly be buying this again, although I can say the $26 price tag scared me a bit... but I bought it anyway, because I had just gone through a sample of the stuff and loved it. I can't honestly say what skintypes this is for, but if you're at all interested, I'd suggest going to a Benefit counter (or perhaps even Sephora) and asking for a sample to see how it works for you.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2006 1:08:00 PM More reviews by puckish2

I was really disappointed with this product. It smelled like cherry cough syrup, and irritated my skin. I returned the product promptly.