April 21, 2014 | 1030 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - Glazewear - ALL SHADES

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2010 1:57:00 AM More reviews by polalola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

not really a lip gloss lip stick person.. if it wears off i always forget to reply so i usually dont bother. but with soo many good reviews i was like might as well try this. i bought 3 colors. the intense and shine..cuz im not into sparkly stuff.. well they are so small way smaller then i expected. and dont come completely full. The colors are nice and pretty true to color from book and website. But it apply harsh you really got to work at it to get the perfect lips.. overall for the price its a good price

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by MadamWilliams

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wish Avon would lose the wand and get a blush applicator for this, but overall this is good lipgloss.

I have owned quite a few of these since Avon reps have always been around. I usually buy them on sale or when they accompany a 'makeup set'.

I have owned clear, Brown Sugar, Intense Plum, Island Glow.... I will try others.

THEY ARE $$$$$$$$2.49 RIGHT NOW. Lowest Price.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by a_stylist

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Best lipglosses for the price. I have just about every shade. Tickled pink is a favorite pinky/gold for my fair skin. I also have Mirage, Iced Pink, Berry Cool(my fav but they disc it!), Rave, Intense Plum, Peach Fizz(they disc this one too!), and Darling Pink.
I'm anxious to try some new fall colors!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2010 4:06:00 AM More reviews by vtorim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have just found this product and I love the way it feels on my lips. Smooth and not sticky. I brought the shine type gloss it and it gives more of a lovely sheen rather than in your face shine. Will buy it again the future.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 7:27:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Glazewear has been reformulated with a new color range and is now fragrance free (was light vanilla like MAC), while retaining that nice smooth, non-sticky feel we loved the formula for. It comes in three formulas:

“GLAZEWEAR SHINE” is like the original Glazewear, giving lips moist juicy color with sheer to medium coverage. Shades include Darling Pink, Tickled Pink, Iced Pink (frosty light pink), Mauve Movement, Island glow (dark gold). There is also a Clear SPF15 that I'd place in this category.

“GLAZEWEAR INTENSE” has medium to full coverage that wears like a liquid lipstick. Cherry Liqueur, Intense Plum and Crimson rate highly with good pigmentation! Other shades are Brown sugar (a shade darker than Island Glow), and Sweet Maple (pale gold-beige).

“GLAZEWEAR SPARKLE” is sheer to medium coverage with lustrous shimmer. Mocha Latte, Mirage (gold), Dazzling Diamond (sheer crystal), Apple Cinnamon, and Rave (Avon sell a matching shimmer nail enamel also called Rave).

Some gloss finishes and shades perform better than others. There are lots of disappointingly sheer shades and fewer pigmented ones! The color range leans more towards cooler pinks and browns, lacking brights and lighter warm colors like peach, corals and reds. Most are gloss finishes but some are more matte. The doe-shaped applicator picks up the right amount of product and gives a precise lipline without mess. Love Glazewears, will definitely re-purchase!!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Jassmin

This is one of the best lip glosses that I have tried. It does not have an offensive taste, which is one of the main reasons why I get turned off by lipstick or gloss. It has a rather subtle, pleasant scent, and applies beautifully. I use it over lipstick, or by itself. It is not sticky like other, sometimes more expensive, glosses can be. I have purchased it in clear and various other shades, and have been pleased with all of them. I would definitely recommend this product because of its quality and affordability. This is a must have lip gloss!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2010 10:10:00 PM More reviews by aharb013

I like this gloss, esp. for the price. The colours are usually brighter than you think they will be...such as tickled pink and mauve movement. I think all the shades have some amount of glitter, but I prefer not to have glitter or shimmer in my lip gloss and these don't have too much glitter for me.

They aren't sticky and they last an average length of time. If I don't want to reapply my gloss for a while then I would choose another gloss over this one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by TRACYwashere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in rave. It's kinda sheer(not too bad) & very glittery. It's okay. I just don't like how small it is! Not worth the price in my opinion, unless you buy it on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 1:56:00 AM More reviews by fairervn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I lovelovelove Glazewear lipgloss! Avon says it's the #1 selling lipgloss in America and I believe it. Great quality product at amazingly affordable price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 3:21:00 PM More reviews by wendyk96

These are my favorite lipglosses. I have every color. They have the perfect texture and great colors. I wear them alone or over my Dior lip polish.