Avon Glazewear (all)

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcum Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dis-DiGlyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Fragrance, Saccharin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 27 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 33 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.
This product has been reformulated under the new name: Ultra Glazwear

on 2/16/2011 9:28:00 PM

Wow what a great lip gloss! This is actually surprisingly moisturizing. I usually have to put on lip balm and then gloss, but this acts as both. The colors are great too, and they are usually always on sale :)

on 1/23/2011 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I absolutely love glazewear. Crimson is my favorite color. My only qualm with this product is that when you pull out the wand there isn't anything to really pull of the excess lip gloss. other than that I'm in love!

on 1/6/2011 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

i have tried lots of glazewear colours and im not liking this product...its not the worst but i dont find it that shiny...i dont like the applicator...its more of a liquid lipstick which is fine but i was expecting a lipgloss...the glazewear lipsticks are way more shiny but i mean its cheap enough

I got GW INTENSE in Crimson, for christmas and I LOVE IT. It's not sticky, the applicator is better than my ancient Iced Pink, and it's really pigmented (shows up so intensly on my pale skin :))
I am rreally pleased with this product and can't wait to try other colours.
The price was a bit more than I would usually pay for a gloss but I don't use these EVERYDAY.
Definitly repurchasing!

on 9/29/2010 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

not really a lip gloss lip stick person.. if it wears off i always forget to reply so i usually dont bother. but with soo many good reviews i was like might as well try this. i bought 3 colors. the intense and shine..cuz im not into sparkly stuff.. well they are so small way smaller then i expected. and dont come completely full. The colors are nice and pretty true to color from book and website. But it apply harsh you really got to work at it to get the perfect lips.. overall for the price its a good price

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I really wish Avon would lose the wand and get a blush applicator for this, but overall this is good lipgloss.

I have owned quite a few of these since Avon reps have always been around. I usually buy them on sale or when they accompany a 'makeup set'.

I have owned clear, Brown Sugar, Intense Plum, Island Glow.... I will try others.

THEY ARE $$$$$$$$2.49 RIGHT NOW. Lowest Price.

on 9/6/2010 5:51:00 PM

Best lipglosses for the price. I have just about every shade. Tickled pink is a favorite pinky/gold for my fair skin. I also have Mirage, Iced Pink, Berry Cool(my fav but they disc it!), Rave, Intense Plum, Peach Fizz(they disc this one too!), and Darling Pink.
I'm anxious to try some new fall colors!

on 9/6/2010 4:06:00 AM

I have just found this product and I love the way it feels on my lips. Smooth and not sticky. I brought the shine type gloss it and it gives more of a lovely sheen rather than in your face shine. Will buy it again the future.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

EDIT:
Glazewear has been reformulated again and is no longer available! The new replacement is called "Ultra Glazewear" and is reviewed elsewhere. The new Ultras have the preservative Tocopherol Acetate which dries out my lips severely and makes them peel. I will be snapping up these old Glazewears on ebay ect as they were super moisturising for me but will NOT purchase any more of the new Ultras.

ORIGINAL REVIEW:
Glazewear has been reformulated with a new color range and is now fragrance free (was light vanilla like MAC), while retaining that nice smooth, non-sticky feel we loved the formula for. Most are sheer but the Intense range shows up almost like a liquid lipstick. It comes in three formulas:

“GLAZEWEAR SHINE” is like the original Glazewear, giving lips moist juicy color with sheer to medium coverage. Shades include Darling Pink, Tickled Pink, Iced Pink (frosty light pink), Mauve Movement, Island glow (dark gold). There is also a Clear SPF15 and some rarer "Duo Reflects" (love) that I'd place in this category.

“GLAZEWEAR INTENSE” has medium to full coverage that wears like a liquid lipstick. Cherry Liqueur, Intense Plum and Crimson rate highly with good pigmentation! Other shades are Brown sugar (a shade darker than Island Glow), and Sweet Maple (pale gold-beige).

“GLAZEWEAR SPARKLE” is sheer to medium coverage with lustrous shimmer. Mocha Latte, Mirage (gold), Dazzling Diamond (sheer crystal), Apple Cinnamon, and Rave (Avon sell a matching shimmer nail enamel also called Rave).

on 6/17/2010 11:30:00 AM

This is one of the best lip glosses that I have tried. It does not have an offensive taste, which is one of the main reasons why I get turned off by lipstick or gloss. It has a rather subtle, pleasant scent, and applies beautifully. I use it over lipstick, or by itself. It is not sticky like other, sometimes more expensive, glosses can be. I have purchased it in clear and various other shades, and have been pleased with all of them. I would definitely recommend this product because of its quality and affordability. This is a must have lip gloss!

Recommended for Medium Skin