April 20, 2014 | 1677 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Jubilee

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by divadenah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a glossy nude look. Its like a nude taupe.This looks really pretty with cork lipliner. But looks perfect with Palladio Automatic liner in Naked. It brings a soft l it glow to the face, and is perfect for whatever look you are trying to achieve.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 10:13:00 AM More reviews by HelenaS

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick. I keep it in my purse at all times, since it is a neutral that is so easy to put on in a hurry. I am NC20, rosy undertones, with dark hair and blue eyes. This really makes my eyes pop and doesn't accentuate the rosiness in my skintone. It matches just about every look. I love the Lustre formula--sheer, moist, easy to wear. Yes, it has to be reapplied more often,but that is the nature of the formula. Doesn't bother me at all. I find this looks like a nude-peach on my heavily pigmented lips. Would def. repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by ocelot1

!!! i've finally found my perfect nude lip. after trying fresh brew. hug me, creme cup, high tea, freckletone, VGV, creme d nude, hue, countless drugstore l/s, chanel, and BB and i cant remember what the heck else...i've FINALLY found a perfect nude lip. i will buy this for years to come. EDIT: blah! It started turning a little too pink on me and dried out my lips. Grr. Im feeling over lipstick as i cant find a good one! Ugh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2011 1:00:00 AM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

I always lean towards this lipstick when I have no idea what to wear! It's like "my liips but better" lipstick! I love the formula and sometimes I will skip the lip gloss cuz it is glossy. Its one of those lipsticks I dont need to be "on point" when applying, like I dont need a mirror for it to be so perfect. For reference I am NC30 in MAC. This is always tucked in my purse. I will repurchase when I run out :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by nola80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

There's nothing really wrong with this color, it's pretty much the exact color of my lips so it didn't really stand out when I wore it. I could see it as a good every day neutral lipstick, but I wanted something more nude for my smoky looks. I ended up giving it to my sister and she loved it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Probably the best nude I've ever used. It's hard to find a nude that doesn't look straight up brown or orange on my pale skin. This stuff is fantastic! It has a gorgeous and subtle glossy sheen, and is very moisturizing. It almost feels like a lip balm. My only beef is that I wish the staying power was a bit longer, but I would still repurchase this.

Also, for those who can't afford MAC or any other expensive makeup brands...Maybelline Color Sensation in Nearly There is an exact dupe of this product. I own and love both!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2010 1:02:00 PM More reviews by DebbieN

Jubilee is the perfect "daytime" nude/neutral color. On days where I wear just mascara, bronzer and a little bit of blush, I reach for this lipstick as it adds a hint of color and basically blends in with the rest of my natural makeup without washing me out like Myth does. I've gotten a ton of compliments when I've paired this with Lancome's Hallucination. In fact, it's the only lipgloss I use it with. As a reference, I'm NC30 Asian skin with pigmented lips

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by harsha1980p

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this based on some youtube videoes followed up with a bit of MUA research seemed to work well for others of my skin tone which is MAC C40.

Initially I was not impressed seemed to fade into my lips and look like nothing .. you dont want to pay 14 for nothing, but this is because I had never used a lustre before i was so uses to being able to swipe a lipstick over my lips once maybe twice as usually I use Mattes and Cremesheens but this did not work well for a nude lustre. rewatching youtube vids I saw girls swiping back and forth 4-5 times I thought what a waste of product but alas that is the nature of a lustre and now that I apply alot more layers and some times wear a nude liber below I get a lot more payoff. at first I thought layering so much would make it completely matte and thick and then whats the point in it being a lustre but I was wrong, it still manages to look a very nice light nude not too overpowering especially for day wear and work.

The only reason mine has a lippie off is mine did not for some reason have a mac vanilla scent i tried to take it back but had thrown out my receipt. uk MAC in department stores are not like U.S. for returns. mine smelt of old fashioned lipstick i took it back even the SA had a sniff and thought it was a bit off, she let me smell a brand new one from another batch which still did not smell completely normal...not sure what happened with this lippie ... does anyone elses jubilee not smell right ???

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by purpleicefairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My perfect peachy-nude lipstick. I have no complaints! =]

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by xoCarmina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have a love-hate relationship with Jubilee. On my NC 35 skin it shows up as a light brown nude. Maybe I'm just more fond of the pinkish nude lip, I don't know. When the SA originally put it on me she paired it with spice lipliner and I looked like a CHola. Not a good look.The only time it looks decent on me is with sublime culture lip liner and love nectar gloss. Looks decent with a dramatic purple eye. Didn't love it, wouldn't throw down the $ again.