MAC Lustre in Jubilee

4.3

on 5/16/2011 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

At first i thought i wasnt going to like it as its shade is exactly like the color of my lips. I was deciding between Hug Me and Jubilee but finally settled on Jubilee. Then i thought maybe i had made a mistake as the color just doesnt show that much. But then upon applying around 3-4 swipes, i think its not that bad. Actually this is my first nude lipstick so im just beginning to discover how nude shades look llike. And hey i think its great. definitely MLBB....

I didnt buy Hug Me but i found out that if i layer Jubilee over a matte pink-tinted lip color that i have, it turns out exactly like Hug Me. Im kinda tired of pinks for now so i think it was a right decision afterall. Jubilee is basically a peachy-yellow-beige color that is also smooth and mostuirizing on your lips. Doesnt look bad on my olive-medium tone skin and pigmented lips at all.

I probably wont repurchase as MAC has got a WIDE range of nude shades so im definitely trying off new ones after this one.

But overall this Jubilee is Great!!

on 5/2/2011 1:56:00 PM

This is MLBB it makes them look more even and shiney but its not amazing! I will use up but not repurchase.

on 4/18/2011 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

HG lipstick

i am so glad that the one mac counter helper saleslady i asked for a neutral day lip, she was very kind and offered this color

it looked so plain and ugly but when i applied it to my lips, it gave the perfect color. it's like a subtle pink beigey nude on my lips

it's almost the color of my lips but it's prettier

it's glossy and so smooth i love this formula of the lipstick

when i first got lipsticks i bought rimmel ones in the plain black packaging and they were of poor quality so i thought all lipsticks were like that but mac lipsticks are fantastic, especially the luster formulas

on 3/17/2011 9:50:00 PM

First MAC lipstick!!!! It's glossy and a very pretty nude color. Doesn't make me look dead. I will def repurchase!!!

on 2/21/2011 3:51:00 AM

New Favorite Lipstick!!!!
It's like my own lip color...but better!!!

I love this lipstick. It is the perfect nude/natural color!! Luckily, my mom gave me her empty MAC containers. Those plus mine allowed me to get a free lipstick, and I decided to try this one out. I love it! One swipe will give you a nice tint, and two more will show the color. It is a lustre lipstick, so it feels moisturizing.

Even though I got it for free the first time, I'll definitely purchase it again!!

on 2/14/2011 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a glossy nude look. Its like a nude taupe.This looks really pretty with cork lipliner. But looks perfect with Palladio Automatic liner in Naked. It brings a soft l it glow to the face, and is perfect for whatever look you are trying to achieve.

on 2/9/2011 10:13:00 AM

I love this lipstick. I keep it in my purse at all times, since it is a neutral that is so easy to put on in a hurry. I am NC20, rosy undertones, with dark hair and blue eyes. This really makes my eyes pop and doesn't accentuate the rosiness in my skintone. It matches just about every look. I love the Lustre formula--sheer, moist, easy to wear. Yes, it has to be reapplied more often,but that is the nature of the formula. Doesn't bother me at all. I find this looks like a nude-peach on my heavily pigmented lips. Would def. repurchase!

on 2/2/2011 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

!!! i've finally found my perfect nude lip. after trying fresh brew. hug me, creme cup, high tea, freckletone, VGV, creme d nude, hue, countless drugstore l/s, chanel, and BB and i cant remember what the heck else...i've FINALLY found a perfect nude lip. i will buy this for years to come. EDIT: blah! It started turning a little too pink on me and dried out my lips. Grr. Im feeling over lipstick as i cant find a good one! Ugh.

I always lean towards this lipstick when I have no idea what to wear! It's like "my liips but better" lipstick! I love the formula and sometimes I will skip the lip gloss cuz it is glossy. Its one of those lipsticks I dont need to be "on point" when applying, like I dont need a mirror for it to be so perfect. For reference I am NC30 in MAC. This is always tucked in my purse. I will repurchase when I run out :)

on 1/13/2011 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

There's nothing really wrong with this color, it's pretty much the exact color of my lips so it didn't really stand out when I wore it. I could see it as a good every day neutral lipstick, but I wanted something more nude for my smoky looks. I ended up giving it to my sister and she loved it.

Popular Lipsticks