Wet 'n' Wild polish

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/1/2008 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

Compared to NYC polishes, Wet 'n' Wild definitely takes the cake. These polishes are smooth, cheap, and have gorgeous colors. Yesterday I layered 435E (a sheer, shimmery gold) over black nail polish and it looks fabulous! These polishes are quite chip resistant too.

on 11/26/2008 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm the type of person who gets bored of nail polish colors VERY quickly. I've never actually finished an entire bottle of nail polish before moving on. That being said, I like that I can get a bottle of WnW nail polish for 99 cents on a whim and not feel any guilt. I've never had much of a problem with WnW nail polishes. In my experience they last just as long as any other brand I've tried. I've never used a nail polish that didn't chip on my fingers in a day or two (even after using a top coat) but as far as pedicures go I've never had WnW polish chip on my toes. Someone mentioned that their only complaint was a rather dated color selection and I have to agree. WnW does have some very pretty colors but every time I'm in the store I also see a lot of colors that I would never wear... lots of dark brownish red metallics and boring white frosts. I wish they had a better selection of bright cremes =)

on 11/26/2008 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have lots of nail polish in many brands. WnW is just as good for me as any other. I like it because its inexpensive, and they have a huge array of colors. will buy again

on 11/14/2008 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I picked up a bottle of this stuff in blue sapphire. It was only about .99 cents at walmart. Anyways, the outcome was definitely way past my expectations for it! It only took ONE coat to evenly cover my nail in all its blue sapphire beauty. I used my Revlon Colorstay clear top coat and it honestly lasted me about 2 days chip free, until it slowly started chipping away from the ends. Even so, it was so worth the money! It is wayyy better than the NYC brand and comes in a good color selection. I'm definitely planning on picking up a few more shades!

on 11/4/2008 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

these are great... usually around 99 cents to a 1.87 on the higher end, they preform way better than the junk NYC brand almost as well as my 8.50 OPI ones, they paint smoothly and opaque. Not thin and watery.

on 9/30/2008 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have Carribean Frost and Bijou Blue by Wet and Wild... I put it on, one thursday night, and it chipped by Saturday! Of course, I didn't put on a top coat, so going to try that!

Love the color of Frost. It's GORGEOUS.

on 9/7/2008 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have tried many, many colors of WNW polish, and have never been disappointed. First, it's dirt cheap. And it always goes on consistently. It lasts as long as anyone else's polish. I like the new Rock Solid line, too. Just got Pretty in Pink Diamonds, and it's a lovely shade of sunny, pale, frosted coral. My only complaint is their somewhat outdated color selection.

on 7/27/2008 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I only own one of these polishes and its Carribean Frost- a weird green-blue that I totally love.

Pros:
Great range of colors
Cheap
Lasts a long time

Cons:
Gets gloppy after a month or two
Chips fast

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Who the hell doesn't like these nail polishes?!If the color chips it's because you are not using a top coat.Even the most expensive polishes will chip without a top coat!

on 6/25/2008 1:45:00 PM

This has to be the absolute worst polish I have ever bought. I thought I'd pick up a couple of bottles while at CVS the other day. The colors were really pretty and heck, as we all know, it's dirt cheap. I eagerly got home and applied one of the polishes. It chipped within 5 hours! I hadn't even taken a shower or anything. I was barefoot all that time and it chipped anyway. I paint my nails all the time, so I'm no rookie when it comes to painting nails. I was hugely disappointed and would never recommend this stuff. It's cheap, yes. But if it chips so quickly, what's the point? I can't understand the high rating.