April 19, 2014 | 1093 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish Blush 831D Pearlescent Pink

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by scatandpounce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this blush! Granted, I only got into makeup about six months ago so it's the first one I've ever bought, but i love it! It does not make me break out, and the pearlescent pink color is adorable, it gives me a very natural looking flush. I like how it has just a little bit of gold sparkle to it, it's very pretty. And for only three bucks? will keep buying it over and over again. good value and good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Kristy143

I have to preface this by stating I AM A BIT OF A MAKE-UP SNOB.
With that being said...i have all the top of the line products. HOWEVER, wet n wild blushes are AMAZING. I recently stopped purchasing my MAC fluer power to switch over to this. The pigment is to die for, and the finish is a soft glow. very natural looking and very very good ingredients for the price. $2.99? Why the hell not !
has not made me break out and i havent been the best with washing my face before bed. (bad ! I KNOW) I def suggest this to anyone lookin to get a bang for their buck :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this blush!! well i love all the new coloricon blushes but i am gonna review the older packaging Pearlescent Pink blush as well as the new one. The older one thats been long discontinued, it was phenomenal itself!! it was so pigmented and pink and you got alot of product esp for the cheap price tag of $1.99 now the new blush, you get so much blush for less than $3! the price is unbelievable and i cannot believe people pay 10x as much for blush when you can get a extremely pigmented soft creamy pressed blush that will blow ur socks off!! before i used these i was using the maybelline expertwear and those are ok (really hitor miss bc some are absolute garbage bc u cant even get any blush outa the pan) so when i used the newer packaging and formula, i had to wipe my makeup off bc i put way too much on and looked like a clown bc i wasnt expecting that much pigmetation!! it was incredible!! i love pearlescent pink! i see it working with all skin tones!! its def pink with a tiny bit of a peach undertone to it w/ slight shimmer! its not too much shimmer bc i dont like shimmer in my blushes but this i find that the shimmer gets knocked off my brush if i tap it off... so you are left with a beautful pinky peach blush. ive seen and heard that this shade is a dupe for Nars Orgasm but i havent checked online for pictures to affirm it..
I like to apply the coloricon blushes with duo fiber brushes since they are extremely pigmented and you only need to tap in the blush only once. well i have extremely pale skin so some with deeper skin tones may not need to be so light handed but i know these will show up for every one!! there are four available shades in the newly formulated coloricon silk finish blushes, pearlescent pink is def the brightest pink shade!! im telling you, if you love blushes like i do, you have to collect all of these blushes! if you tried the older formula and were dissappointed, please go try these!! esp this color! i find most people love this universal shade!! def try hem if you can get them on a bogo sale even if you dont, the price tag wont kill the bank..
i will def have to add my pictures of swatches but i know i love wetnwild for making such amazing quality makeup for the cheapest price at the drugstore. i wish all companies would catch up to wnw!!
these blushes are well pressed, no fall out or waste, EXTREMELY pigmented, blend and apply to skin like butter!!! 4 shades to pick from and CHEAP!!!! dont let the price fool you! im glad i dont have to crave brands like mac or nars bc i am so happy with my $2 blush!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by jacq1985

this is so much like the Nars blush orgasm, but less shimmery which to me is a plus. it's also maybe a touch more pigmented. it comes with a little brush i threw away right away, and the packaging kind of sucks, but you can't go wrong for a blush that costs less than $3. I haven't worn it all day yet, but it's going to be great for summer as it is peachy and makes your skin look sun kissed.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really dislike the color of this blush on me. This is a nicely pigmented blush, and is a good amount of product and quality for $2.99. However, this color on me is clown-atrocious. It seriously shows up as this ruddy dolly pink on me. Since I already have pinkness in my cheeks that I have to neutralize, this does me no favors. This might work well if used with a brush that gives just a dusting of color, on certain skin tones (read: not for anyone with some redness they are already trying to combat!).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 8:47:00 PM More reviews by rangerhollywood

40% All Wet 'n' Wild products at Rite Aid! Heck yeah!

I admit, I haven't used much WNW since using my sister's teen makeup when I was little, mostly because I guess I thought I was moving on to bigger and better things by paying more and shopping at Sephora- lol.

This is very pretty! I was actually quite surprised when I first tried this on (no foundation). It is really pigmented... so much so I had to back off with my brush, but it's fantastic because you could load this on (like if you have to use the included brush, it's actually not that bad) and still easily blend it out. I can't say much for the wear as it hasn't been long, but when I try to wipe it off my cheek it tends to only sheer out, still leaving color. It is similar in some ways to Deep Throat, but not Orgasm. I think there are some differences in quality, but what could you expect?

Best part? I paid only $1.79!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by sfatei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great pink color, baby-dolly without being annoying! And stays for hours. I always reach for this in the morning despite having much more pricey products at hand too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by silverlilly

You ladies have done it again! I can't add much that hasn't been said - this is a beautiful colour with a lovely finish that looks natural, flushed and glowy. I can't compare to Nars, but I expect I might not need to visit the Nars counter now! This is my new summer colour - compliments sun-kissed skin beautifully! And so inexpensive!! A little hidden DS gem - I love those!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by AznDoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have tried several blushes and this one is so pigmented on me! I love this color- it's sooo beautiful. A little goes a long ways, even on my tan skin it shows up. It looks like I have a "embarassed" flush and not anything clownish. I'm sure this will last me a while. The casing is not the best but for $3 it's worth it! It's very comparable to higher end blushes, too. Very glad I picked this up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in the older silver packaging without the swirly imprint. As far as I know, they're supposed to be virtually the same product. This is a very nice blush for fair and light skintones, it adds a nice pop of color. It lasts really nicely as well, and for the price, it's a great product.