Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish Blush 831D Pearlescent Pink

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/5/2011 10:59:00 PM

I bought this blush after reading the 'RAVEvews' on this product. Now I already own NARS Orgasm, Super Orgasm, MAC Springsheen and Milani Luminous. This blush is a DUPE for NARS Super Orgasm. Its just as pinky & has gold shimmers in it. The glitters I find do transfer around my eyes after wearing it, but I am not too bothered. This blush is definately a great deal/dupe for only $5 CAD. Im definately going to buy me some back ups soon! One downside I found with this product was the cheap packaging, now I am not a makeup snob but if you drop this blush on the floor it WILL shatter so be careful when u do use it. However I DEFINATELY reccomend this product A+ !!

on 9/16/2011 1:29:00 PM

WOW! Believe the reviews this product is VERY pigmented! Only lightly tap your brush into the product or you WILL use too much! Having said that, it's very pretty! I can't believe how great the quality is for the price.

on 9/10/2011 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Wow-what can be said. I consider myself a make up snob and never buy drug store make up. This blush is awesome! It has staying power and I really love the color. However, the case is terrible..if I dropped it on the floor I'm afraid that all the blush would break apart but for $2.99 you can't have everything.

on 9/9/2011 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Im a woc and my summer color matches maybelline fit me 320 foundation. Back in march or april when I first tried this blush it looked very red on my checks i dont know why. The color looks peach in the pan but on my skin it was almost orange red.

Now that I've darkened up quite a bit, this color looks so natural. The color still does not come across as pink. When first applied it is a nude peach. After mixing with my natural oil it becomes a peachy coral color that is not too bright. Also it is very sparkly but not glitter bomb like. It is more so micro shimmer.

I would suggest you dont apply too much if it doesnt show up that well at first on your skin. It definitely gets darker after about 20 minutes.

on 9/7/2011 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This a a Nars Orgasam dupe but this is even better. Orgasam was too golden for my cool skin and I returned it. This is gorgeous on my fair skin.

Just touch your blush brush into the pan and brush on your cheeks. The color is highly pigmented so a little goes a loooong way. I cannot ever imagining using up the entire pan but I will repurchase if I do. I actually have several of these, one in my home stash, one in my work stash and I also have several backups that I have purchased when Wet n Wild was Buy One Get One Free or 40% off. I have plenty of spares if I ever drop and break one or lose it.

The packaging is crappola, especially the old school silver pkg. The silver packaging is way ugly but it does have a small mirror which is really handy. A lot of high end blushes don't give you a mirror...Yes, I'm talking to YOU Mac. The newer version of this comes in a sleek plastic container. I can deal with the ugly compact because the quality of the product is so good.

I really wish Wet n Wild would expand the line and come up with a few new blush colors. I have not seen any new blush colors from this line in years.

I think this retails for either $3.99 or $4.99 which is a STEAL for a blush of this quality

If you are a makeup snob or if you have been scared of trying this line because it is so inexpensive, have no fear. Wet n Wild is one of the BEST drugstore lines out there. You get a lot of bang for your buck. If you purchase at CVS or Rite Aid, you can return the product if you keep the receipt.

I believe this comes with a crap brush but I ALWAYS, ALWAYS ditch the brushes that come with products and use my own. Any kind of makeup, good quality or poor quality, will look awful if it is applied with a crap brush.

on 7/10/2011 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Like others have said, this is a very close dupe to NARS Orgasm. Much, much cheaper. Just as pigmented though.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this blush! It's cheap, it's highly pigmented, and it stays on a fairly long time. The color is very close to NARS Orgasm. It's a warm pink and looks wonderful on my NC42 tone.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love this blush! Granted, I only got into makeup about six months ago so it's the first one I've ever bought, but i love it! It does not make me break out, and the pearlescent pink color is adorable, it gives me a very natural looking flush. I like how it has just a little bit of gold sparkle to it, it's very pretty. And for only three bucks? will keep buying it over and over again. good value and good product.

on 6/20/2011 6:04:00 PM

I have to preface this by stating I AM A BIT OF A MAKE-UP SNOB.
With that being said...i have all the top of the line products. HOWEVER, wet n wild blushes are AMAZING. I recently stopped purchasing my MAC fluer power to switch over to this. The pigment is to die for, and the finish is a soft glow. very natural looking and very very good ingredients for the price. $2.99? Why the hell not !
has not made me break out and i havent been the best with washing my face before bed. (bad ! I KNOW) I def suggest this to anyone lookin to get a bang for their buck :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I love this blush!! well i love all the new coloricon blushes but i am gonna review the older packaging Pearlescent Pink blush as well as the new one. The older one thats been long discontinued, it was phenomenal itself!! it was so pigmented and pink and you got alot of product esp for the cheap price tag of $1.99 now the new blush, you get so much blush for less than $3! the price is unbelievable and i cannot believe people pay 10x as much for blush when you can get a extremely pigmented soft creamy pressed blush that will blow ur socks off!! before i used these i was using the maybelline expertwear and those are ok (really hitor miss bc some are absolute garbage bc u cant even get any blush outa the pan) so when i used the newer packaging and formula, i had to wipe my makeup off bc i put way too much on and looked like a clown bc i wasnt expecting that much pigmetation!! it was incredible!! i love pearlescent pink! i see it working with all skin tones!! its def pink with a tiny bit of a peach undertone to it w/ slight shimmer! its not too much shimmer bc i dont like shimmer in my blushes but this i find that the shimmer gets knocked off my brush if i tap it off... so you are left with a beautful pinky peach blush. ive seen and heard that this shade is a dupe for Nars Orgasm but i havent checked online for pictures to affirm it..
I like to apply the coloricon blushes with duo fiber brushes since they are extremely pigmented and you only need to tap in the blush only once. well i have extremely pale skin so some with deeper skin tones may not need to be so light handed but i know these will show up for every one!! there are four available shades in the newly formulated coloricon silk finish blushes, pearlescent pink is def the brightest pink shade!! im telling you, if you love blushes like i do, you have to collect all of these blushes! if you tried the older formula and were dissappointed, please go try these!! esp this color! i find most people love this universal shade!! def try hem if you can get them on a bogo sale even if you dont, the price tag wont kill the bank..
i will def have to add my pictures of swatches but i know i love wetnwild for making such amazing quality makeup for the cheapest price at the drugstore. i wish all companies would catch up to wnw!!
these blushes are well pressed, no fall out or waste, EXTREMELY pigmented, blend and apply to skin like butter!!! 4 shades to pick from and CHEAP!!!! dont let the price fool you! im glad i dont have to crave brands like mac or nars bc i am so happy with my $2 blush!!

Popular Blush Products