April 19, 2014 | 1710 users online

Treatments (Eye) - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Eye Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2011 8:25:00 AM More reviews by delirious

I needed a eye cream because the skin around my eye area were dry and I decided to give this product a try. I used it day and night but it didn't seem to do anything for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2010 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Marcele

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

no effect whatsoever

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by gbb333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I kind of expected more from it, but it's not completely bad.
Pros:
- Does an okay job at moisturizing
Cons:
- Weird, heterogeneous consistency
- Didn't absorb easily

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2010 11:42:00 AM More reviews by itsrosie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's an OK moisturizer,but it doesn't deliver on its claims (reduce puffiness, minimize dark undereye circles, etc). It lasts forever though!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2010 12:13:00 AM More reviews by mna2006lp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not quite sure why the ratings are so low for this product. I purchased this as a moisturizing eye cream. I know it claims to lighten dark eye circles and puffiness, which I have not seen yet, but it does do a good job in moisturizing, and that's what I purchased it for.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2010 5:34:00 AM More reviews by jl4068

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Like many of the other reviewers have said, this is a good moisturising cream and glides on smoothly. However, like many other eye creams, it did little to reduce my puffy eyes and dark circles. For this product I'm remaining neutral, not something I would re-purchase, but I will be using it up till the end.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2010 11:41:00 AM More reviews by lalu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hmmm I used this one about a month but it didn't help to minimize my dark circles. Basically just moisturizing your eye area. Thats all.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2010 6:01:00 PM More reviews by HappyPretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

It honestly does nothing special, but I mean... none of the eye products I have tried did anything special to me so far, including expensive brands like La Praire. I like how this eye cream is not greasy and does nothing bad to my eyes, I only use it at night times, and during day times i use something with SPF in it. So far I like Channel for SPF eye cream, does nothing special, again, but nothing bad.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2010 1:38:00 PM More reviews by kerli310

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The only pro:
- I quite liked the packaging (hygienic tube).

Cons:
- I could not notice neither any rapid moisturizing effect nor did it reduce the under-eye dark circles;
- the product did not absorb well and although I used really little of it, I was under the impression that it just accumulated under my eyes and formed some weird rolls there.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2010 7:25:00 PM More reviews by kaaary

I don't think this cream does anything.. I can totally live wihtout it.

I don't have much undereye problems, I just have darkness under my eyes and it always feels dry after I wash my face. This cream does moisturize but it doesn't lighten up the dark circles :(

This is pretty expensive too.. it was like $17 CDN. Waste of money IMO! I would have rather gotten a nice facial moisturizer from. The packaging isn't great either. It's just this tube and you squeeze it out but once you've used it for a couple of weeks the product is annoying to come out and you have to leave it sitting standing up so that the product comes out..

Even if this was like half price, I probably wouldn't buy it again.