April 24, 2014 | 1377 users online

Treatments (Eye) - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Eye Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by jeubleu

While it did feel moisturizing, it didn't help my lines nor my dark circles. However, I've seen it working on someone else.
Pros:
-- It felt moisturizing.
-- Somehow my eyelashes grew longer after using this.
Cons:
-- It made me have granules under my eyes!!!
-- It didn't help my lines nor my dark circles nor puffiness.
However, I gave this to my mom and when she was using it, her lines diminished somewhat. So I guess it works better on mature skins?
-- For its price and the fact it caused more trouble than benefits...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2011 8:25:00 AM More reviews by delirious

I needed a eye cream because the skin around my eye area were dry and I decided to give this product a try. I used it day and night but it didn't seem to do anything for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2010 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Marcele

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

no effect whatsoever

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by gbb333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I kind of expected more from it, but it's not completely bad.
Pros:
- Does an okay job at moisturizing
Cons:
- Weird, heterogeneous consistency
- Didn't absorb easily

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2010 11:42:00 AM More reviews by itsrosie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's an OK moisturizer,but it doesn't deliver on its claims (reduce puffiness, minimize dark undereye circles, etc). It lasts forever though!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2010 12:13:00 AM More reviews by mna2006lp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not quite sure why the ratings are so low for this product. I purchased this as a moisturizing eye cream. I know it claims to lighten dark eye circles and puffiness, which I have not seen yet, but it does do a good job in moisturizing, and that's what I purchased it for.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2010 5:34:00 AM More reviews by jl4068

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Like many of the other reviewers have said, this is a good moisturising cream and glides on smoothly. However, like many other eye creams, it did little to reduce my puffy eyes and dark circles. For this product I'm remaining neutral, not something I would re-purchase, but I will be using it up till the end.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2010 11:41:00 AM More reviews by lalu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hmmm I used this one about a month but it didn't help to minimize my dark circles. Basically just moisturizing your eye area. Thats all.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2010 6:01:00 PM More reviews by HappyPretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

It honestly does nothing special, but I mean... none of the eye products I have tried did anything special to me so far, including expensive brands like La Praire. I like how this eye cream is not greasy and does nothing bad to my eyes, I only use it at night times, and during day times i use something with SPF in it. So far I like Channel for SPF eye cream, does nothing special, again, but nothing bad.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2010 1:38:00 PM More reviews by kerli310

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The only pro:
- I quite liked the packaging (hygienic tube).

Cons:
- I could not notice neither any rapid moisturizing effect nor did it reduce the under-eye dark circles;
- the product did not absorb well and although I used really little of it, I was under the impression that it just accumulated under my eyes and formed some weird rolls there.