January 25, 2015 | 1539 users online

Lip Liners - Jordana - Easyliner for Lips in Rock n' Rose

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2007 12:49:00 PM More reviews by kayben

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a lovely shade for pale and cool complexions. On me, it looks somewhat ashen. The subtle grayish cast of this color will be very apparent on warm skintones. A little dry and tugs a bit, but a good value nonetheless.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2007 3:58:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Lovely natrual fleshy looking brownish pink with lasting power but it has a strong plastic smell and the caps is not to secure. However its such a steal and so flattering I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2007 2:11:00 PM More reviews by originalskin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very pretty neutral pink, goes with anything, stays well and is dirt cheap! I have every color they offer and ove them all! Find them at Walgreens at the makeup counter. Perform as well as,if not better than my Lorac liner, at a fraction of the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2007 3:01:00 PM More reviews by CODYKERI

Not a bad neutral brown pink but almost a little to cool toned for me. And I found the scent of the lipliner a little off-putting. I also felt it tugged on my lips a little and I needed to help it blend in.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2007 10:48:00 AM More reviews by VogonPoet81

love this...works w/ just about everything. I especially love to wear it with Milani Summerbaby.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2007 11:09:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely gorgeous and super cheap to boot. I like how it blends well into the lip area without pulling on the skin and goes on creamy. I layer with pink lipglosses or nude lipsticks to add a little dimension.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2007 6:55:00 PM More reviews by zoeferret

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A wonderful neutral rose/pink- it the same color as my natural lips only slightly darker. Goes on smooth and just as good as MAC Creamstick Lip Liners at a fraction of the price ( $1.99 or buy two for $3.00. )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2006 8:30:00 AM More reviews by WendyW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been searching high and low for a good lipliner that isn't too brown, too orange, too red, too pink, etc. Rock n' Rose is the best for me. It's just a little darker than my natural lip color. I apply this all over and then apply a gloss over the top. I've gotten so many compliments. Makes me sad when I consider how much I've paid for high-end makeup without the same results.

I love the retractable pencil too. No need to worry about sharpening the pencil. I keep one in my purse and it's always ready for use.

Great price, easy access, what more could you want??

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2006 3:59:00 PM More reviews by mmhilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love jordana liners, dirt cheap, great products. I like this color, no orange base....will def. repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2006 5:12:00 AM More reviews by cosmetiholic

An AMAZING color! Another great MUA find. Reinforces why I spend so much time pouring over the reviews. A perfect neutral lip-like pink. Beautifully creamy, nice automatic liner. One of the very best liners I've ever used. Color reminicent of Stila Contour No.1, but for a much better price and IMO better texture. LOVE IT!