Jordana Easyliner for Lips in Rock n' Rose

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/3/2008 9:21:00 AM

This is a nice lipliner. I think it may be slightly too brownish for me, but not too bad. I'm on the fence if I would repurchase if something better would come along or not. I do love how its automatic and no sharpening is involved. It has good staying power.

on 2/2/2008 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this natural beige-pink lip liner. It goes on so smooth and matches my neutral lipsticks. Dirt cheap too!!! Unfortunately it can't be found in Canada!!! Why not!!! Please start importing it into Canada. It's a gem of a product.

on 11/3/2007 4:43:00 PM

The color of this is a natural-looking brownish mauve. It is just too brown for my light-medium neutral-cool skintone. The quality and wear are decent, but I agree that it has a strong plastic smell and the cap is not very secure. I would not repurchase, as I have found other liners with better color and performance, such as Rimmel Exaggerate automatic liner in Eastend Snob or Rimmel 1000 Kisses in Wild Clover or even Rimmel Vinyl Jelly Gloss Lip Liner in Tasty.

on 11/2/2007 12:49:00 PM

This is a lovely shade for pale and cool complexions. On me, it looks somewhat ashen. The subtle grayish cast of this color will be very apparent on warm skintones. A little dry and tugs a bit, but a good value nonetheless.

on 10/30/2007 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Lovely natrual fleshy looking brownish pink with lasting power but it has a strong plastic smell and the caps is not to secure. However its such a steal and so flattering I would buy again.

on 10/27/2007 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Very pretty neutral pink, goes with anything, stays well and is dirt cheap! I have every color they offer and ove them all! Find them at Walgreens at the makeup counter. Perform as well as,if not better than my Lorac liner, at a fraction of the price.

on 9/17/2007 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Not a bad neutral brown pink but almost a little to cool toned for me. And I found the scent of the lipliner a little off-putting. I also felt it tugged on my lips a little and I needed to help it blend in.

on 8/25/2007 10:48:00 AM

love this...works w/ just about everything. I especially love to wear it with Milani Summerbaby.

on 7/30/2007 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Absolutely gorgeous and super cheap to boot. I like how it blends well into the lip area without pulling on the skin and goes on creamy. I layer with pink lipglosses or nude lipsticks to add a little dimension.

on 7/23/2007 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

A wonderful neutral rose/pink- it the same color as my natural lips only slightly darker. Goes on smooth and just as good as MAC Creamstick Lip Liners at a fraction of the price ( $1.99 or buy two for $3.00. )

Popular Lip Liners