Jordana Easyliner for Lips in Rock n' Rose

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

A lovely pink/beige liner. I suppose it would look a bit too brown for lighter skinned girls, but it worked just fine with my medium complexion. I love how it's creamy and doesn't tug at my lips or dries them up. I like wearing it with a lip balm on top for a more natural look. It looks great with nude lipsticks too. It would've been perfect if it had a stronger lasting power!

on 4/3/2008 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

At first I really liked this liner...but honestly, I threw it away months ago...the color was just too brown for me...MAC NC35....I have another one, Berry something, and it is too pink, lol....so I would not buy another one as the lasting power was nill for me and the colors were off... I need a liner to truly stay around and define as I have a lot of tiny lines in my lips and my lipsticks and glosses will bleed if I do not have the proper "work horse" lip liner...someone without liplines/bleeding issues may love Jordana.

on 4/3/2008 9:21:00 AM

This is a nice lipliner. I think it may be slightly too brownish for me, but not too bad. I'm on the fence if I would repurchase if something better would come along or not. I do love how its automatic and no sharpening is involved. It has good staying power.

on 2/2/2008 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this natural beige-pink lip liner. It goes on so smooth and matches my neutral lipsticks. Dirt cheap too!!! Unfortunately it can't be found in Canada!!! Why not!!! Please start importing it into Canada. It's a gem of a product.

on 11/3/2007 4:43:00 PM

The color of this is a natural-looking brownish mauve. It is just too brown for my light-medium neutral-cool skintone. The quality and wear are decent, but I agree that it has a strong plastic smell and the cap is not very secure. I would not repurchase, as I have found other liners with better color and performance, such as Rimmel Exaggerate automatic liner in Eastend Snob or Rimmel 1000 Kisses in Wild Clover or even Rimmel Vinyl Jelly Gloss Lip Liner in Tasty.

on 11/2/2007 12:49:00 PM

This is a lovely shade for pale and cool complexions. On me, it looks somewhat ashen. The subtle grayish cast of this color will be very apparent on warm skintones. A little dry and tugs a bit, but a good value nonetheless.

on 10/30/2007 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Lovely natrual fleshy looking brownish pink with lasting power but it has a strong plastic smell and the caps is not to secure. However its such a steal and so flattering I would buy again.

on 10/27/2007 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Very pretty neutral pink, goes with anything, stays well and is dirt cheap! I have every color they offer and ove them all! Find them at Walgreens at the makeup counter. Perform as well as,if not better than my Lorac liner, at a fraction of the price.

on 9/17/2007 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Not a bad neutral brown pink but almost a little to cool toned for me. And I found the scent of the lipliner a little off-putting. I also felt it tugged on my lips a little and I needed to help it blend in.

on 8/25/2007 10:48:00 AM

love this...works w/ just about everything. I especially love to wear it with Milani Summerbaby.

Popular Lip Liners