September 22, 2014 | 2003 users online

Lip Liners - Jordana - Easyliner for Lips in Rock n' Rose

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2007 2:11:00 PM More reviews by originalskin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very pretty neutral pink, goes with anything, stays well and is dirt cheap! I have every color they offer and ove them all! Find them at Walgreens at the makeup counter. Perform as well as,if not better than my Lorac liner, at a fraction of the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2007 3:01:00 PM More reviews by CODYKERI

Not a bad neutral brown pink but almost a little to cool toned for me. And I found the scent of the lipliner a little off-putting. I also felt it tugged on my lips a little and I needed to help it blend in.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2007 10:48:00 AM More reviews by VogonPoet81

love this...works w/ just about everything. I especially love to wear it with Milani Summerbaby.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2007 11:09:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely gorgeous and super cheap to boot. I like how it blends well into the lip area without pulling on the skin and goes on creamy. I layer with pink lipglosses or nude lipsticks to add a little dimension.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2007 6:55:00 PM More reviews by zoeferret

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A wonderful neutral rose/pink- it the same color as my natural lips only slightly darker. Goes on smooth and just as good as MAC Creamstick Lip Liners at a fraction of the price ( $1.99 or buy two for $3.00. )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2006 8:30:00 AM More reviews by WendyW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been searching high and low for a good lipliner that isn't too brown, too orange, too red, too pink, etc. Rock n' Rose is the best for me. It's just a little darker than my natural lip color. I apply this all over and then apply a gloss over the top. I've gotten so many compliments. Makes me sad when I consider how much I've paid for high-end makeup without the same results.

I love the retractable pencil too. No need to worry about sharpening the pencil. I keep one in my purse and it's always ready for use.

Great price, easy access, what more could you want??

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2006 3:59:00 PM More reviews by mmhilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love jordana liners, dirt cheap, great products. I like this color, no orange base....will def. repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2006 5:12:00 AM More reviews by cosmetiholic

An AMAZING color! Another great MUA find. Reinforces why I spend so much time pouring over the reviews. A perfect neutral lip-like pink. Beautifully creamy, nice automatic liner. One of the very best liners I've ever used. Color reminicent of Stila Contour No.1, but for a much better price and IMO better texture. LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2005 10:31:00 PM More reviews by shimmersweetie

All I have to say is WOW! I have been searching for a great nude lipliner for YEARS (and have wasted tons of money, mostly on drugtore stuff, though). WetnWild 666 is okay, and MAC Spice is very ugly on me (too orange). I never shop at Walgreens, but one month ago I happened to walk in there and I spotted the Jordana liners. I bought Rock n Rose...and LOVE it! It is the perfect neutral for me...not too orange, not too brown, not too pink, either. It's like my lipcolor, but slightly darker. The texture is nice and doesn't tug at my dry lips. I am amazed by the price, too! What a great find! I think I am going to try the Latte shade as well, after reading the reviews.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2005 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Sweetest_Taboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought this based on reviews, and it did not disappoint. It is very affordable, yet it is a great color--like my lip color, but a little bit better. Great for applying some clear gloss over, like my C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine. This will probably become a staple for me.