October 20, 2014 | 1653 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment in Vanilla

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2011 2:36:00 PM More reviews by chaleyhetwyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A great all rounder product, i use it on my eyes, cheeks and lips. It does look boring in the pot and I was slightly hesitant about buying it, however, once buffed into the skin it turns into a beautiful golden shimmer. Gorgeous, and the pots last forever!! Unless you spill it of course, which is very easily done!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2011 5:10:00 AM More reviews by manishap

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this pigment the colour looks amazing on my eyes. It does turn from a white shade into a gold tone when blended but really makes my eyes pop no regrets here loving it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 7:34:00 PM More reviews by ForeverHisGirlXx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Beautiful shade that looks just like vanilla ice cream. It's my fav highlighter and looks good on tan and pale skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by malston81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this pigment!! I use it almost everyday as a highlighter & it looks amazing...bronze goddess!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 11:26:00 AM More reviews by MarinaL

The best highlighter you can get. It is a warm cream shade with gold and pinky highlights, so it would look great on all skin tones. I use it as a brow highlighter but it's great to add a subtle shimmer to cheekbones, or you can even add it to a body lotion to give it a bit of a shimmer. Because you only need a few drops of the pigment the pot lasts FOREVER, so it's amazing value for money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by jueykang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I use it as a cheek highlight, nose bridge highlight, and browbone highlight. I've had mine for years and I'm not even halfway through. Wow.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 8:07:00 AM More reviews by emth23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous colour, it's a white powder but when applies it's like a shimmery white with golden highlight tones, like all of the MAC pigments it will last you for AAGGGEEESSS! Really good value as you don't need to use alot each time. Would definitly recommend :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Caligallola

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go to brow highlight color. It is such a beautiful versatile color, On my NW25 skin it comes out as a nice vanilla, goldish, with some pink duo chrome depends on how the light hits it. Goes very well with a lot of differnt looks. Very many uses for this pigment.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 12:34:00 PM More reviews by inthedeep77

I have fair skin and this is my favourite highlighter for my cheeks on nights out. It can look a little too shimmery for daytime though, even on very light skin. However, it is absolutely beautiful, and although the bottle looks small, this will honestly last you a VERY long time, as I have had mine for about 10 months now and it looks like I have barely touched it. It also looks beautiful on the inner corner of eyes to open them up.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 11:57:00 AM More reviews by hellokittybrock

This is such a beautiful color. I would give it 6 out of 5 if i could. It is a white eyeshadow with gold sheen. I have a sample of this but i am gonna buy full size during xmas time. LOL