MAC Pigment in Vanilla

4.7

on 3/4/2012 7:14:00 PM

By far, such an easy go-to shadow that looks awesome and lasts FOREVER. Seriously, I use this occasionally (maybe 1-2 times per week as an all over shadow color, or highlighter) and I bought it in 2008.

on 1/11/2012 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Absolutely love this pigment. Only use it as a highlighter for my eyes. A little goes a long way.....so pigment should last a while. Definitely see myself using this for many many years to come!!
Goes on smoothly and not too shimmery with a gold tone once on the skin. Blends very well.

on 12/29/2011 6:35:00 PM

I love this Vanilla pigment! (nothing like Vanilla eyeshadow) As i only really use it for highlighting it'll probabaly never run out. I like to use it most on the cheek bones for a pearlescent shine to the skin. I also like it in the inner corners of the eyes but it gets abit messy sometimes. Deffinately get this! <3

on 12/19/2011 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

The color of this is wonderful. I would describe it as the palest gold, because although it looks completely white in the packaging it does lean towards gold. For that reason, it doesn't look too good, say, if you were doing a grey smokey eye. Gold eyeshadows are, imo, the ones that look best with my brown eyes, as well as purples. This color is the perfect highlight for browbone and tearduct and i have even used it as a wash of color for the whole lid. It's truly a beautiful color.

Only cons I find --> Too much product, at least in the old packaging. I would have also liked to use it as a cheek highlighter but in my opinion it looks kind of frosty and not really well, so the only use I've found for it is as an eyeshadow really.

on 10/16/2011 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

A great all rounder product, i use it on my eyes, cheeks and lips. It does look boring in the pot and I was slightly hesitant about buying it, however, once buffed into the skin it turns into a beautiful golden shimmer. Gorgeous, and the pots last forever!! Unless you spill it of course, which is very easily done!

on 9/22/2011 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this pigment the colour looks amazing on my eyes. It does turn from a white shade into a gold tone when blended but really makes my eyes pop no regrets here loving it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Beautiful shade that looks just like vanilla ice cream. It's my fav highlighter and looks good on tan and pale skin.

on 9/5/2011 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Love this pigment!! I use it almost everyday as a highlighter & it looks amazing...bronze goddess!!!

on 9/5/2011 11:26:00 AM

The best highlighter you can get. It is a warm cream shade with gold and pinky highlights, so it would look great on all skin tones. I use it as a brow highlighter but it's great to add a subtle shimmer to cheekbones, or you can even add it to a body lotion to give it a bit of a shimmer. Because you only need a few drops of the pigment the pot lasts FOREVER, so it's amazing value for money.

on 8/20/2011 5:58:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I use it as a cheek highlight, nose bridge highlight, and browbone highlight. I've had mine for years and I'm not even halfway through. Wow.

Top Rated MAC Products