Vita-K - Solution for Dark Circles Under Eyes

1.9

on 9/10/2007 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

stung my eyes and didnt help my under eye darkness at all.
called to get my money back and they said they dont offer refunds to canadian customers... weird

on 8/21/2007 2:26:00 PM

Ok it stings, it burns a little...BUT IT LIGHTENS MY UNDEREYE CIRCLES SOOO MUCH. I have spent hundreds of dollars to hide and try to heal my dark undereye circles...and this is the most effective product I have ever used. My dark purple undereye circles are a light pink that just need a tiny swipe of concealer as opposed to the industrial stuff i have been using....I will ALWAYS use this....ALWAYS.

on 5/26/2007 1:33:00 AM

I have super dark eye circles and I have previously tried all kinds of eye cream from La Mer to drug store brands, nothing worked to fade the dark circles away. I tried vita-k for the first night and saw noticable difference the next day. Not sure if this is a permanent solution, but the immediately effect is dramatic. DON"T GET Vita-K INTO YOUR EYES, burns like hell! Also, vita-k is a bit drying, must use regular eye cream on top. Will buy again to use in conjunction with my moisturizing eye cream

on 12/3/2006 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have hereditary dark circles, in addition to insomnia so this product has helped me a great deal. I stopped using the product for 7 days and the dark circles reappeared. I will use this product for as long as it continues to work. If you have a sensitive, dry eye area like me, be sure to use a moisturizer after application. Try not to get any of this product in your eyes because if you do, it stings badly until you wash it off.

on 8/31/2006 8:44:00 AM

This burns the !@*%#* out of my daughter's eyes, so she is extremely careful when she uses this. However, it does work, usually within 6 days, to lighten up her dark circles. She said she would buy again, in spite of the potential irritation. It is not a permanent solution but she said it really does work for her.

on 7/26/2006 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a gel that temporarily lightens the color of my under eye circles. The dark purple circles under my eyes fade to a dark pink. Even when Iím careful to avoid my eyelash line, the product burns the area around my eye. I still need to use concealer though so this isnít worth a repurchase.

on 1/10/2006 11:10:00 PM

i have mixed feelings about this stuff... SOMETIMES when i put this solution at night when my contacts are out it burns my eyes. i remember the first time i applied at night. it made my eyes tear like crazy! i was like wtf is happening. but i kept using it becuase i paid $12 for this itty bitty jar. but i guess you dont use alot so it last for along time. i dont like how unclear the instructions are. it says apply a sufficient amount once in morning and at night. but how much is a sufficient amount? sometimes i put too much and the skin under my eye is all stiff. i have not tried make up over this but i heard some people do. you have to have patient because for some people this stuff takes weeks to kick in. ive been gettin little results but i still have alot more of the product to go. will keep updated!

EDIT: ive lost patients for this stuff. im returning it because im not getting any noticable effects. its not worth the burning sensation !

on 9/14/2005 5:39:00 PM

Hated it. Irritated my eye area

on 7/29/2005 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This totally did my eyes in. I got a horribly poofy rash and had people asking what happened to me for a couple of days. Ouch. So much for minimizing puffiness. I would NOT reccomend to anyone with sensitive skin.

on 7/27/2005 11:54:00 PM

I'm almost finished using the whole bottle but I still have yet to see any results. My dark circles did not go away at all. I will not repurchase this.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)