November 27, 2014 | 1578 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmer's - Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by abbymorse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The smells a little strong, but I like it overall. It smells like hot chocolate to me. Even if I didn't love the smell, though, the product would still be pretty great. It's super moisturizing and works wonders for my skin. I can't go back to other lotions after using this baby

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Formerann83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Have used this for over ten years. Perfect! Never breaks my sensitive skin out and always moisturizers great. Will never use anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Angelseleena

This is my favourite lotion. I used to use Aveeno but I find that nowadays it doesn't really do anything for my sensitive skin. My skin gets dry and itchy after a couple of hours so when I went to Walmart, I bought the travel size for my hands since the winter has destroyed my hands. They're dry, itchy and they've even cracked and bled because of how dry they are. Nothing has worked on my hands until I discovered this. It works WONDERS. So I decided to get the full size for my body and I love it. It absorbs fast, smells like chocolate AND leaves my skin with a nice glow to it. My skin feel soft and looks super healthy. I've also seen an improvement in marks, and scars. I will continue to repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Cnk1313

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Tried many but nothing makes my skin as soft as this always go back to it

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Clover04750

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

There is one for very dry skin that I do not like at all. The normal skin formula is what I use. I actually like the smell, but it doesn't smell as good as it did years ago. Every winter I'll grab a bottle. Its not my absolute favorite, but its good for days when I don't feel the need to smell like Lovespell or whatever. I use it in the summer to condition my skin after I wash up from being outside in the sun until I feel the need to switch to pure aloe.

I like that this is cheap. I wouldn't carry it in my purse, but I always keep a bottle in the house.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by judywapner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm 30 years old and have tried SO MANY different body lotions. I stopped using them for a while because I just could not find one that didn't leave my skin greasy...I think I just assumed thats what lotions were supposed to be like?

This lotion absorbs into my skin super fast, leaving it super soft and silky and smelling like chocolate (although not overpowering). This is gross, but I've gone without showering a few days and I can still smell the yummy chocolate scent! I find that if I use this regularly, it also evens out my skin tone. The bottle used to be a squirt top, but they have changed to a pump top, which it so much better.

It is not available in Canada anymore (at least I can't find it) but I get people to pick it up for me from the USA.

Pros
Absorbs into skin completely
Evens skin tone and texture
Smells delicious
Pump bottle
Fairly low cost, I think $7 or so?

Cons
This lotion is not available in Canada (although the massage lotion is)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 4:52:00 AM More reviews by YXXC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My go to body moisturiser when I don't want to wear perfume. Delicious smell, thick and creamy consistency, moisturising. I've noticed reviewers criticising the packaging - I've not had that problem but when it gets to the end I just cut open the bottle anyway as there's so much more to be found in there. For more honest reviews, 'like' Face Up To It on Facebook, Twitter @YoCalliss, yocalliss.wordpress.com. Thanks :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my go to lotion. It's very moisturising & cheap, too! I slathered my belly with this while I was pregnant & avoided getting stretch marks! I liked using this rather than the Palmers Tummy Butter because the consistency of this made it much easier to spread around whereas the Tummy Butter was thick & difficult to work with. I've been using this Cocoa Butter for a few years now & still love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by HappiestBear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used to use this years ago, religiously. It was the only thing I could find that smelled nice and didn't exacerbate my skin (keratosis, dermatitis, and later, eczema), and was affordable.

But sadly, no more.

They must have changed the formula in the year or two that I didn't use it. I've tried it a few times since I moved back home, but something has definitely changed. It's a brighter yellow than it used to be, and it smells far stronger and chemical-y... worst of all, it makes my skin terrible. My arms and thighs break out and itch horribly if I use it for more than a day or two.

I hate it when good products are changed, but I can't use the cocoa butter cream anymore. Sigh. Also, the bottle is terrible for getting the last little bit out.

However, on the plus side, I can still use some of their other products sparingly (the body oil is good after a day in the sun), and they don't test on animals.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Mihajla

I love this! I have suffered from dry skin in the winter period, and this is a great reliever. Not only does it have a wonderful smell, it is thick but easy to apply and won´t stick and absorbes quickly. Highly recommended, and the price is great for such a good product. It also lasts long as you don´t need much creme for each time you apply it.

AND it is paraben FREE, is agains animal testing and does not manufacture store brands