August 1, 2014 | 1309 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by allygirl122

This is one of my HG products!!! I've loved it since day one. It is so thick and creamy compared to Neutrogena's other cream cleansers, and I can actually feel it working!! That's always a plus! I have normal to oily skin and it cleans my skin so nicely, without leaving it too oily! Overall is cream cleanser is my absolute favorite part of my skincare routine and I always look forward to using it! I recommend it anyone who wants to try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by realcutiepie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for about a month now and have noticed a huge improvement in my skin. I don't have a huge problem with breakouts anyway so I don't notice much improvement in that area. However, since using this, my skin is extremely soft and glowing and even toned.

I don't use a separate makeup remover to remove my face makeup before hand but I really work this into my skin and it gets everything out. I do use eye makeup remover as this does NOT do a thorough job in that department. I always hesitated to use a cream cleanser in the past but I think I am becoming hooked on the texture and thickness of the cream and I like being able to work it into my skin.

I will continue to purchase this as long as it works for me. I love what it does for me and my skin. You only need a little bit, so a tube will last forever. I may need to switch to a foaming cleanser in the summer but for now, in the dry Arizona winter, this works wonders.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by realreviewer25

I created this account just to write a review on this project. First I should say what kind of skin I have/what kind of skin problems I have. MY nose gets very oily, as does my chin. The rest of my skin does not produce much oil. I have blackheads on my nose and chin, and very small, skin-colored acne on my forehead and my temples. I tried Philosophy Purity and it did not make any improvements and actually broke me out. So I switched to this immediately.
No cleanser has EVER been as effective on my skin! Each time I use it I see improvements!! I love looking in the mirror at my skin now. It cleared out my pimples and has actually made a lot of improvements by disappearing my blackeads and those little bumps on my temple.
However, it is pretty drying so you definetely need a moisturizer afterwords.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by chocolaterocks12

I love how this cleanser really makes my skin feel really super clean yet it doesn't dry out my skin at all and leaves it feeling soft. I also noticed a difference in my skin after using this cleanser - my skin looked a lot brighter and it did help with acne (although not a lot). I would definitely purchase this cleanser again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Stacey74

I came here to read the reviews on this product to see if people are in agreement with me. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I have tried so many different cleansers. I have never found something that makes my face feel as soft and cleansed as this one does. I am prone to breakouts. My skin is clear using this. I'm on my 4th tube, and don't plan on buying anything else.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Definitly not a deep clean. Irritated my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by compacj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product was so horrible it didn't do anything for my acne and it even broke me out I'm a huge netrogena fan but this product is horrible

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2012 3:33:00 AM More reviews by sophiapirie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

love this! I take off my make up with wipes then I apply this and either use a hand towel to work it around for some extra exfoliation or I just rub it on with my fingers. it clears up my skin beautifully and doesn't make it feel stripped. I only use it at night though. mornings I use olay sensitive skin foaming wash.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Ceby

Love this product! Made my horrible acne prone skin clear up incredibly. Only downside is the consistency, which feels like you are putting glue on your face, but maybe that's just me

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first cleanser into leading me into the world of skin care. Who can forget Jennifer love Hewitt in the commercials for this?

As a teen this cleanser kept my skin clean and acne free. Whenever I ran out and didn't have it on hand and had to use something else I would break out. Then sometime during my first year of college it stopped working.

Good overall cleanser if you don't have skin problems.