Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

3.4

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.6% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Cyclohexasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ppg-12/Smdi Copolymer, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Soymilk Powder, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Silylate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Disodium Edta, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Fragrance

on 9/12/2014 12:57:00 AM

I like it light coverage I would say it's bad it's good but if u have oily skin beware of the t zone lmfao be careful no pump

on 9/9/2014 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I'd heard of this foundation being a Dupe for NARS Sheer Glow, so I picked it up at ULTA for $13. I applied it with a duo-fiber brush, and it was quite easy to blend. The coverage is more medium-light, but still covered my current breakouts with ease. It also gave a nice, dewy glow to my skin. The wear was so-so.. and during the humid months, it would become very sticky and melt off.
I took a lippie off because of the poor color selection. To this day, after buying three different shades, I haven't found one that can match my neutral skintone. They either make me look too yellow or too pink. I do think that I'd be able to pull off the lightest shade in the wintertime, which I plan on doing because it is a great foundation. Not for humid weather though.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I bought this looking for a sheer, 'my skin but better' foundation for days when I don't want to wear a lot of makeup, but still want to wear something. Overall, I really like the product. I can get a good amount of coverage out of it without it being to cake-y, and it blends really well. It really does provide a 'your skin but better' look. I have fairly sensitive skin, that's very combination and acne prone-currently I am pretty dry, but I do also get pretty oily at times so I'm kinda right in the middle. This doesn't irritate my skin at all, nor does it break me out. I do really love this.

The downsides of this product for me are these: price, color selection, and packaging. I paid about $13 at Target for this, which is definitely higher in price than a lot of makeup at Target. They also have a really limited color selection. I bought the lightest shade Classic Ivory, which is my shade but it's too yellow-I looked online when I realized it was too yellow and it looks like the next shade up might be the pink based one I would want next time-I currently mix a pink based illuminator to balance it out a bit. As for the packaging, you get a good amount of product but it's an open bottle. I always worry about issues with germs in open bottle foundations because I have acne prone skin. Plus, this product is VERY 'watery' or runny since it is such a light coverage product.

But, even with the downsides I mentioned, I will be buying this again.

I purchased this because I've heard it was a real good dupe for Nars sheer glow. My self haven't had purchase Nars sheer glow, thought this was an absolute bargain for 12 dollars at bed bath and beyond. I have combo/oily skin verging on the more oily side and it was a risk to take buying something with the words GLOW in it.For a pricier drugstore foundation i expected a pump; nevertheless I made do and carefully poured out and a glob of thick liquid came out of the bottle, more than I needed :///. I applied the foundation with the expert face brush buffing it in, wearing primer underneath. Application was virtually smooth and felt like a dream and was very hydrating I expect it would be super duper well for dry skin. I used setting powder on my whole face but it still managed to look like and oil slick around cheek nose area after 5-6 hour wear which was upsetting. This is defintely not a long wearing foundation but it gives you that dewy healthy look that I love. I did break out a bit after wearing this so that is something to look out for. Overall it was an alright doing the job foundation but nothing near holy grail worthy

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Just no. One day after using, I woke up with huge pimples all over my face.

Ethyhexyl palmitate. And talc.

The finish is great, though, and it looks very light, so if you're not sensitive to those ingredients (i.e. if you love the NYC Sunny Bronzer), then I'd say go ahead and try it.

on 7/21/2014 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have normal to slightly dry skin, and am NW15 in MAC. I bought this in Classic Ivory, which is a decent match shade-wise. Price is fairly high for a drugstore product; I paid around $13 at Ulta. The foundation itself comes in a round glass bottle with no pump. I just pour about a dime-sized amount onto the back of my hand and then stipple & buff in with a flat top synthetic brush. For my skin (normal-dry with no issues) this works beautifully. Flawless light coverage, "your skin but better" look, satin finish. I set with powder and find that it lasts through a workday just fine. If your skin is oily or you have issues you need/want to cover, this isn't for you. It works great for me, and I will continue to use it.

on 7/21/2014 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've given this a shot I swear but I've found too many problems. For a drugstore brand its pretty pricey (~$15) and doesn't have a pump. That wasn't my biggest concern with this product, it was what it did to my skin! All the times that I've used it it breaks me out. My skin is normal and not acne/blemish prone so it takes a lot to break my skin down and this did it! My skin would be clear but after using this, goodbye healthy skin! Today when I wore it, I used a primer underneath but I noticed when I tapped by lipstick off with a napkin, some of the foundation around my mouth had rubbed off on my napkin. I thought this foundation wouldn't move (especially with a high end primer and a high end setting powder) but one simple gentle tap landed it on my napkin! So do I recommend it for the price, no. It's too expensive and instead of giving you "healthy" skin, it gives you unhealthy skin!

The foundation looks beautiful on, don't get me wrong, but is it worth making your healthy skin unhealthy???

on 7/10/2014 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

the reason why i gave this product a 3 star was because of its color range. they should think about us girls with s very yellow skin tone. the product itself was good, it smelled good, and looked flawless/natural looking on my skin... too bad it wasn't for me.. it made me look so pink!!!!

on 7/7/2014 10:58:00 AM

Without doubt, one of the best products to come out of the drugstore. It's not perfect but it certainly a great foundation. This reminds me a lot of the Nars Sheer Glow which is one of my all time favorites. This liquid foundation comes in a glass jar, no pump (which is one thing I hate about it) but because it's pretty liquid it flows out of the jar.

I place a nickle size amount in the back of my hand and warm it up, dotting it all over my face and blending it out with a beauty blender. It stays put all day long, sets to a lovely dewy finish and is a perfect medium coverage.

It's a perfect everyday foundation, doesn't settle into my lines and once I set it with a bit of powder it controls my oily fairly well (I always have to blot my cheeks 5 hours in but only have to do it once).

on 7/7/2014 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This product was a lifesaver for me. LIFESAVER. I've been getting tons of acne the last few months as a result of going on birth control, so I've been using lots of acne treatments that dry out my skin, which is prone to dryness as it is. I was using Revlon Colorstay, which worked fine before my flaky lizard skin situation hit full force (although I still don't see why everyone raves about it... but that's another review) and the foundation would literally accentuate flakes and dry patches I couldn't even see before applying it!!! When I could no longer get a good finish out of it, even with my beautyblender, I threw it out, cried a little bit, watched a couple youtube videos on the best foundations for dry skin, and ran out to buy this one after hearing resounding praise for its coverage of dry skin. And I swear, this foundation is like finding water in a desert!!!!! It covers beautifully, doesn't accentuate dry patches, and stays on all day. Seriously, when I was at my driest I refused to put powder anywhere near my face, and this foundation STILL held up. Didn't pill up, oxidize, fade, rub off... Nothing. That said, this foundation won't give you full coverage, so if that's what you're expecting you will be disappointed. I honestly didn't even realize/care that the coverage was light to medium until I'd been admiring the finish in the mirror for a few minutes. It just made my overall face canvas look so radiant, I just didn't care that my acne was still showing through; it seemed better to do a lighter coverage foundation and apply concealer on top of it than to cake on a thick foundation that would just accentuate my dryness. Now I do have to say this was fairly expensive for a drugstore foundation - I got it for about $15 (!!!) at Rite Aid - but I've seen it for a little less at other stores so you probably just have to shop around a little bit rather than driving to the closest store through blinding tears like I did. And at any rate, I was considering caving and buying foundations that cost upwards of $40, so I feel like a responsible, money-saving adult having found this one first!!!! All in all, HOLY GRAIL FOUNDATION!!!!!!