October 2, 2014 | 1187 users online

Liquid - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Brooklynetallene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just ehh. Doesn't last very long, probably won't repurchase. I wanted to love this but it's just basic.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by juniebug008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

A few years ago, I tried this product during the summer and absolutely loved it. Summer ended and my tan disappeared, so I moved on to another foundation in a much lighter shade. Remembering how dewy and healthy it made my skin look, I purchased it again (in the lightest shade) a few weeks ago. My skin looked so CAKEY. I exfoliated and used several different primers, and I got the same result: My skin was actually flaking. Mind you, the flakes were appearing on the apples of my cheeks and in my t-zone, where I'm usually a bit shiny and oily. I really thought I was going crazy because nothing would make it go away. I switched to a new foundation, and the flakes are gone. SO DISAPPOINTING. I'm moving on, Neutrogena.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by tralalatiffany

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i don't understand the hype abou this product. i got it when they were doing their bogo50% off and purchased the shade classic ivory. i heard it was supposed to be natural or dewy, and it is definitely none of those two. it is matte on my combo skin, it makes my skin look drier than it actually is. it sinks into pores and accentuates fine lines. it makes my skin look sort of flat because it's so matte. i did test out the oil control by blotting when i usually blot with my regular foundations and it does have decent oil control. also the shade matches me better than my other foundations. intially applied, the color appears to blend into my skin but afterwards (i don't know if i'm bein biased) but i notice that it tends to fade into a more muted undertone.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by xojamie0923

I usually wear higher end makeup lines but really wanted to find a drugstore brand that was as efficient but cost less money. For the past several years, I have worn loose mineral powders and I wanted to switch to liquid foundation. Especially with the winter, my skin gets even more dry then it usually is. I am dry, sensitive and have acne prone skin. After reading reviews I bought this and upon application it made certain areas on my face (tzone) look excessively shiney. And at the end of a long day it looked super cakey and really looked like it was sticking to my pores. I wanted to like this product but id rather spend more money on something that makes me look better.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by kapesha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Meh. It's an alright product.
The thing I like about this foundation is that it's easy to apply with my brush. It does make my face look bright and flawless and make my face not look tired. (even if I am/look tired)
Although... after a few hours.. it seems to wear off, even if you apply a primer.
It transfer too which is just...NO. :It's not really a foundation that covers your scars.. It gives you a medium coverage.
I guess I'll only use this when going to grocery/when I'm visiting a family.. like those times that you just dont care how you look but still wanna have a flawless/natural look even just for a few hours.

I wish this foundation lasts longer on your face...... I really like it because it doesn't break me out but it wears off easily!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by ericaaax0

my first drugstore foundation ever purchased and still my favorite! Idk if it was just mine but it oxidized on me a bit so yeah.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by strawberrybonbon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

my current fave foundation! this makes my skin look clear and smooth. i do use a loose powder over it so it won't be obvious makeup, but i am really happy with the way my skin looks, a perfect foundation for the rest of my makeup. i use the shade honey beige and find the price to be reasonable. the regular price was $13.49, but it is often on sale. no complaints here!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by FairytaleEndings

This is y everyday go to foundation. On my combination skin it gives a nice dewy finish - really looks like skin while also giving medium coverage. It doesn't break me out (which is fabulous, because most foundations do) and I can spot apply it or cover my whole face with it, depending on how much face makeup I want that day. I apply it with fingers, then blend with a kabuki brush after applying moisturizer. The shade buff matches my skin perfectly - meaning i can spot apply (yay!) and not necessarily have to cover my whole face if I don't want to. It also lasts all day.

My only problem with this is that I wish it had a pump, but I love the product itself so much I don't mind too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Makeuppanda20

I only heard of this foundation from a YouTube beauty guru who said that it was one of her top 5 drugstore foundations since it creates a dewy finish to the skin making it look hydrated and healthy. After a quick trip to target I finally bought the foundation for $12 so it was pretty affordable. My shade is medium beige according to my mom who picked out the color. I tested the product on the back of my hand to see it's consistency. It was a little bit runny and the packaging was a screw cap making application difficult, but overall a very good foundation. It does have thin coverage but you can still build up coverage with this foundation if you have redness. It has a fresh smell that some people may not mind but others might. Also it does give a dewy skin finish to the skin making it look healthy-healthy, but you may need to set the foundation with a little bit of powder because the shine can look to overwhelming on the skin making you look like a light bulb. Otherwise, I really like this product, I recommend this product for people with dry skin. Definitely repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by arijana1983200417

Very good foundation over all! Looks really natural and light, it seems kind of glowy when applied! Moderate coverage,not sure if buildable. It has a certain scent to that dissapears after a couple of minutes. I ve watched a couple of youtube videos and bought the foundation in shade 60 light beige,for reference im a NC 25 to NC 30 and this shade suits me really well. It blends really well the only thing is it can appear to look a bit greyish when first applied.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No