August 1, 2014 | 1189 users online

Liquid - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by arijana1983200417

Very good foundation over all! Looks really natural and light, it seems kind of glowy when applied! Moderate coverage,not sure if buildable. It has a certain scent to that dissapears after a couple of minutes. I ve watched a couple of youtube videos and bought the foundation in shade 60 light beige,for reference im a NC 25 to NC 30 and this shade suits me really well. It blends really well the only thing is it can appear to look a bit greyish when first applied.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by bamberson

This foundation is great!
I use it over a primer using a beauty blender to apply it and it gives me the perfect coverage as well as finish. I have large pores, an uneven skin tone, and I get the occasionally red spots on my face. This foundation gives my skin the perfect amount of coverage so that it looks very natural and not caked on. This foundation basically makes my skin look as if it is my natural skin but in the best and healthiest form. It has yet to clog my pores or cause any breakouts and I have been using it for a couple of months now. A bonus is that is has SPF 20!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by sdelory

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Picked this up while in the US; be careful of claims made by Neutrogena makeup line; it is not available in Canada specifically for this reason, the Canadian guidelines for advertised and package claims are much, much stricter.

That being said, their skin care products are available here and I find they are very good.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Funsizedeb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I first bought this product during my search for a new foundation. I have tried just about every foundation and with the type of skin I was unfortunately given (acne-prone, clog prone, very oily and sensitive), it's safe to say I've wasted large amounts of money trying to find the best one. I did not like this product at first, but after failing in my search for the "perfect foundation" that would successfully cover my slightly fading acne scars, not settle into my pores (I have some crater sized ones around my cheeks and nose), I came up with an idea. I decided to mix my Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation with my Revlon Colorstay Combo/Oily foundation. OH MY! What a miracle!!! The shade it created matches my skin better than anything I've ever tried, and I have definitely done my fair share of high-end brands. Mixing the different foundations created the perfect finish, since the Healthy Skin alone didn't seem to cover well enough alone and Revlon Colorstay used alone made me look washed out and too overly made up. I apply a dot of each foundation and mix them together on the back of my hand, dab it on my face and use my Beauty Blender (best way to apply foundation ever!!) to blend it out all over and set it with a small amount of translucent powder. I seriously recommend this! I haven't noticed any new breakouts since I started this, in fact my skin looks better than it has in awhile. Hope this helps someone out there who has the same troubles as I once had :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by goshelbyjo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite foundation.

Price- Fairly priced - about $11 from the drugstore.

Packaging- It is compact in a small cylinder, but I hate how it does not have a pump. I have to be extra careful not to waste or contaminate the product.

Shade- #20 Natural Ivory matches my skin perfectly

Oily Skin- I tend to have more oily skin, but in the winter I get some dry spots. This lasts me throughout the school day without looking oily and keep those dry spots from looking well, so dry.

Finish- Beautiful! It's not matte or dewy, so I guess one would say it is a satin finish. It looks very natural.

Coverage- Decent. I am not looking to mask everything, that's what concealer is for. It works great for evening out my skin and covering redness.

Other product- Typically I set it with a pressed powder. My mom does not and it still looks great on her mature skin.

Conclusion- I love love love this foundation. I will certainly buy it again. I have suggested it to my friends and they love it as well. Give it a try!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Fiache

I'm asian with dry/normal skin usually between NC37-NC42 and I got this in shade #120 Tan. My forehead is always darker than the rest of my face. It is the perfect shade for me, as I use it mainly to even out my skin tone. They offer this foundation in a wide variety of shades which is awesome! The best way to apply, I found, is with my Elf flat top brush. I always shake it before since it separates when you not use it. It gives a dewy finish and has a light-medium coverage. It looks natural and not to painted on. Very easy to blend and has a runny formula. I need to give it a couple of minutes to set. It's nice that it feels lightweight, non irritating and not heavy on my skin. A little goes a long way and I use 1/3 the amount of this foundation in comparison with others.
I have my occasional breakouts but other than that my skin is fairly decent. It has thickened as time gone by, and I like the consistency more now than when "fresh" and all liquidy. It comes in a glass packaging with screw top and so it's not the best. It has no particular scent to it, smells very clean.

My biggest issue with this foundation is the lasting power. It only last 4-5 hours before I feel like it has worn off or transferred to my hands and away from my face. I got to set it with a powder, otherwise I look way too oily and shiny and the lasting powder would be even worse.

I live on a remote island in Thailand so I paid around 15 dollars to have it sent here. But I know you can get it way cheaper in the States. You get 30 ml (1 fl oz).
If it wasn't so dewy and the lasting power would step up I would definitely use this more frequently. For now, it's just a "even out" foundation I use here in the humid tropics where I'm tan and all the other foundations I got leans more towards the NC37 spectrum which I usually am back home in Europe. I does have a SPF of 20 which is great here in the paradise!

I do like to have it in my collection and I tried far more worse foundations than this.
So I do recommend it to try out at least!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by gemini12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this foundation in Classic Ivory. I used it over a primer and applied well and gave my skin a unique satiny finish that was beautiful. However, within 30 minutes of applying my skin started to itch horribly and if I could have gone home from work to remove it, I would have! I wasn't sure if the itching was due to the foundation itself or perhaps a reaction with the primer, so I tried it again (on a Saturday!) without the primer. This time it started to itch almost immediately and I ended up returning it to CVS for a refund.

I'm giving this two stars because the finish and coverage are nice, as long as you don't have a reaction to the formula.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by david124

Yeah, no. I bought the foundation after seeing it on Emily Ratajowski's (from the blurred lines video) "Top shelf" feature on Into The Gloss. However, it looks incredibly cakey and oily,transfers, and definitely made me develop contact dermatitis whenever I tried to use it! It also made me breakout, undoing two weeks of Somme Institute regimen progress! Pardon my French, but "Healthy Skin" my a**. The only pro is that it actually photographs surprisingly well? 60 Natural Beige was also a great color match, but only in the beginning -it oxidized into an orange tint before separating on my face.

Note: if you unfortunately purchased this foundation and experienced breakouts as well, I've found that raw honey calms and heals the skin pretty quickly.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Yvienne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product has an interesting, but nice smell. It feels soft on the skin, but wears off after a couple of hours. It has light-medium coverage; not ideal for covering up my acne/acne scars. The lightest shade was too dark for me. The product broke me out and I did not see visible changes in my skin after one month of use. I will not be purchasing this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by veelui

i like the formula, blends well, it does seem to help make my skin look better. i do not have many skin issues, thankfully so my makeup requirements are minimal.
i have some dry patches around the corners of my lips and this seems to make it more apparent, but some vaseline seems to make it less noticeable