July 24, 2014 | 1873 users online

Styling Products - L'Oreal - Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2009 9:05:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great frizz fighter. Not at all sticky or goopy like many of the other serums I've tried. I can use it on damp or dry hair, and I often mix it with a creme conditioner if I want more conditioning. Been through many bottles of this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2009 4:33:00 AM More reviews by xBrunetteBarbie

This is an AWESOME hair serum. I use one pump of this and run it through the middle to ends of my damp hair. (I have thick, black, typically straight Asian hair) When my hair is dry, I have really smooth hair. And it smells so good! I think this would be the best, most value for money hair serum you could buy.
5 lippies and a definite rebuy. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Jyoan

I love this serum for being so good and so affordable at around $16, for people with terrible frizzy hair like mine. It comes in a translucent pump bottle, making it so convenient. A small bottle that lasted me months and months, making it so value for money and easy for travel purposes. The oil remains on my hands for a while, but it's not a big problem for me, as I have the habit of washing hands after my beauty regime. What matters is that the anti-frizz effect always lasts me through the day, making my hair so soft that I like to play with it. Oil/serum form is also known to be good for locking in water, as wet hair is actually extremely weak and vulnerable. I only stopped using this after I found the Asience Shampoo, which is so effective, it makes any after shampoo product redundant. I will definitely buy this again if I do stop following Asience.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2009 3:41:00 PM More reviews by forya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Excellent product for reducing frizz. I have wavy, coarse, thick hair. My hair is so dry that even using Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask every other day doesn't control the frizz. I use this after conditioning while my hair is still wet, and it does a great job. I have used many serums in the past and nothing worked so I gave up on them until now. This one is worth every penny!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2009 5:06:00 PM More reviews by foreverxsummer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really don't know how this product came to be into my stash... but I'm grateful to the mystery! I straightened my hair 5 days ago (I insist: 5 days ago), and I decided to try this serum out. So I squirt (and no mess for me) two pumps into my hands. I have hair one inch below my shoulders, so you know. I comb the product through my hair, blowdried and flat-ironed. I noticed my hair was silky and shiny. Now get this. This product is virtually weightless. My hair is normal, and I wash it after about 3 days. Now it's been 5 days, and my hair isn't greasy at all. I am amazed. Run and buy this. Sounds like a staple to me!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2008 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Survivalgirl

This product is great for it's price.
Bought at $10SGD at a discount rate.

I have been using this product for a year plus. I find that it's really good in dealing with frizzy hair.

It tames hair immediately but please note that my hair is quite straight in the first place. It makes my hair soft and smooth too.

I would recommend anybody to try this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2008 12:34:00 PM More reviews by SilverGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The serum smell good but it doesn't deliver good results. it does help in anti-frizz but it doesn't last long and it doesn't really moisture my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2008 4:06:00 AM More reviews by bibiancheng

if you are looking for something that sooth your out-of-bed long hair, this is the one!!! this product can make your hair smooth, knot free in a blink of an eye. I had problem tie-ing my hair after using this, since my hair is too smooth, it lost all the frictions for the grib. It smells good, but not great. It gives some shine to my hair, but i am looking a more dramatic kind of shine, but as a drug-store brand, i think it did a superb job even compare to some of the products sold in salon.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2008 9:49:00 AM More reviews by CadJay

i have to agree with the other reviewers that it smells great but doesn't do much to help frizz. i bought it at a beauty sale so i didn't pay full price for it, otherwise i would've been more unhappy with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2008 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Svanhvit

This serum works really well for me, better than John Frieda's, which does nothing except make my hair limp. I have very fine, mid-length hair which is wavy and frizzy without product. I apply this on very damp (but not sopping wet) hair before blow drying, and it leaves it very shiny, smooth and soft. I find this serum very light and non-greasy, so it might not be very effective at beating frizz on people with thicker, curlier hair than me. The packaging isn't great as the lid pops off easily, but it's cheap and more effective than loads of more expensive serums.