Clinique All About Eyes

3.0

cyclopentasiloxane -water - isostearyl palmitate - polyethylene - butylene glycol - polysilicone-11 - ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer - mulberry root extract - caffeine - phytosphingosine - wheat bran extract - scutellaria baicalensis root extract - whey protein - olive fruit extract - green tea leaf extract - cholesterol - linoleic acid - tocopheryl acetate - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - pyridoxine dipalmitate - sucrose - glycerin - dimethicone - glyceryl laurate - peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone - quaternium-18 bentonite - petrolatum - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - propylene carbonate - sodium chloride - disodium edta - sodium sulfite - sodium metabisulfite - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, ci 77499).

on 3/21/2014 11:46:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

First i dislike the packaging a jar is not convenient. This eye cream did absolutely nothing for me i do not have any serious issues however i saw no change i wont buy this again. I have moved on to SIMPLE eye roller.

on 3/15/2014 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Did nothing good to my eyes. It didn't reduce any fine lines, dark circles, wrinkles or puffiness.

on 3/12/2014 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

First let me say that I have VERY dry skin. Any product that claims to be super moisturizing, especially around my eyes is worth a try. I have clear skin, and haven't had a breakout or pimple since my teens.

I am not a fan of clinique. I find their products to perform poorly and be overpriced. Clinique was my first "high-end" brand, and I used a lot of their products before I learned more about makeup. This product was the final straw, I will never use another Clinique product.

I received a deluxe sample of this eye cream. It was free, why not try it? I don't mind the texture, and thought it did an ok job of moisturizing underneath the eye. Puffiness was slightly reduced. (nothing that I couldn't get from a much less expensive drug store brand)

3 days later, the breakouts from this product! I had full on lines of pimples under my eyes in the area I used this. Pimples on top of pimples. Worst breakout of my life.

HATE this!

on 3/8/2014 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is ok not amazing but ok I have to agree what other people have said about the silicone in this creme its basically a silicone enriched cream that is simply not beneficial in terms of treating dark circles lines and puffiness but it makes a good base for concealer that ofcourse being the silicone. thankfully I got to sample this and did not waste my money on this this one is indeed a miss.

I bought this on recommendations from various websites and being 24 and suffering from dehydration lines around the eyes I was really excited to try this as I don't want to look old before my time. However I have come to realise that this product is basically a expensive undereye primer and that's about it. In my experience it really hasn't done anything which after paying so much is actually quite upsetting.
If you want a great hydrating eyecream then go to either kiehls midnight concentrate for eyes or the mario badescu olive eye cream.

on 2/25/2014 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This feels so cheap and jam packed with silicone. It gets rid of that tight feeling around my eyes after cleansing, but that's about it. It's so slippery and synthetic feeling. I'll use up the pot but will not repurchase.

EDIT: This went in the trash. I started getting rashes on my eye lids that completely stopped once I stopped using this. (I get dry skin patches elsewhere on my body, but this triggered it in a spot I usually don't get)

on 2/12/2014 9:03:00 PM

This eye cream is okay.. nothing to write home about. I rarely buy it. .. but it is usually part of Cliniques gift with purchase. I always happen to have a small container. Its very thin and watery in texture. I dont think it moisturized very well. I would not go out of my way to purchase.

on 2/7/2014 6:10:00 PM

It's too expensive and doesn't do anything.

on 1/14/2014 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I keep buying this again and again even though I'm not amazed by the results. I think it is because it is the cheapest eye cream at Sephora. I think it's just a simple eye care product but not a good long-term product if you are looking for anti-aging prevention.

on 1/3/2014 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of my favourite eye cream, I mostly use it at night. It is light, gentle and fragrance free. I don't really use it at day time, because it make my eyes some sort of greasy feeling, but it is not greasy just feels slippery :D it make my eye makeup pretty hard to apply ,over all I like it, and it works great for me minus that.