Clinique All About Eyes

3.0

cyclopentasiloxane -water - isostearyl palmitate - polyethylene - butylene glycol - polysilicone-11 - ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer - mulberry root extract - caffeine - phytosphingosine - wheat bran extract - scutellaria baicalensis root extract - whey protein - olive fruit extract - green tea leaf extract - cholesterol - linoleic acid - tocopheryl acetate - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - pyridoxine dipalmitate - sucrose - glycerin - dimethicone - glyceryl laurate - peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone - quaternium-18 bentonite - petrolatum - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - propylene carbonate - sodium chloride - disodium edta - sodium sulfite - sodium metabisulfite - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, ci 77499).

on 6/10/2014 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

IRRITATING USELESS TERRIBLE! I do really like clinique products and due to contact lenses use I do prefer their makeup to be sure of quality.
Irritating: This product has made my eyes tear-like feeling, uncomfortable generally.
Useless: it had no impact on my dark circles, no visible beneficial effect. I have medium dark circles.
The package is so vintage style like science has not evolved at all....It is in a Jar helping all the nutritious ingredients to oxidize fast and moving around on the cap etc when you travel and the package is turned upside down. Not to mention you are touching the cream everyday which no matter if you have washed hands it is not hygienic
I have no eye-sensitivity. I use contact lenses of almost any brand. I wrote a similar review in the Clinique.com website..and it has disappeared! I do not doubt now why it is voted 4.7/5 best seller product!

on 5/31/2014 5:17:00 AM

As most of you I tested it in a GWP size. I am 40 with dry skin but not any visible wrinkies as I drink a lot of water, so I don't need a lot. I would not buy this however if it cost only 10 e. NOPE, avoid, just a waste of time and money. plus that jar packaging is terrible

on 5/27/2014 5:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is an OK eye cream, but did not make any difference whatsoever on lines or dark circles. I have a few samples as Clinique tends to put it in every Bonus Time kit available these days so I thought I might as well use them all... It does a pretty good job at moisturising the area under the eyes and making it soft, and it really very good before applying concealer, but unfortunately nothing more than that. I didn't notice any difference in my under eye lines either. I really loved Vichy's Liftactiv Retinol HA which for some reason I have trouble finding these days - this was by far the best eye cream I have ever used, and I really saw a big difference. Needless to say, when the samples are over, I won't be rushing to buy this thing...

on 5/14/2014 7:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

First I would like to start my review by venting my frustration about Clinique. Its is dermatology tested (like most brands anyway), antioxidant enriched (often) and fragrance free, so it should be great for the skin, right? Then how come it never works for me?!

This eye cream is supposed to prevent firsts signs of ageing and moisturise well. I used a 7ml little pot I was given as GWP. The pot last over a month which is good. However, this did not have any effect on me apart from providing basic moisture. I haven't been getting enough sleep and so have dark circles. This did nothing about them even though I used it twice a day. I don't have wrinkles yet, but form these very fine lines around my eyes when I smile, if my skin is not really well moisturised. This didn't change that either.

Application wise, the pot is unhygienic as we know. The texture of the cream feels nice on the skin, however it also feels very silicone like (I wonder why!) and some people might not like that. Takes a little bit to be absorbed and sometimes I feel as it if it is not properly absorbed or just sits on my skin- this doesn't happen always though.

Overall this performed as a very basic moisturiser, providing a hint of moisture and not much else. It is definitely not worth the price it costs!

on 3/21/2014 11:46:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

First i dislike the packaging a jar is not convenient. This eye cream did absolutely nothing for me i do not have any serious issues however i saw no change i wont buy this again. I have moved on to SIMPLE eye roller.

on 3/15/2014 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Did nothing good to my eyes. It didn't reduce any fine lines, dark circles, wrinkles or puffiness.

on 3/12/2014 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

First let me say that I have VERY dry skin. Any product that claims to be super moisturizing, especially around my eyes is worth a try. I have clear skin, and haven't had a breakout or pimple since my teens.

I am not a fan of clinique. I find their products to perform poorly and be overpriced. Clinique was my first "high-end" brand, and I used a lot of their products before I learned more about makeup. This product was the final straw, I will never use another Clinique product.

I received a deluxe sample of this eye cream. It was free, why not try it? I don't mind the texture, and thought it did an ok job of moisturizing underneath the eye. Puffiness was slightly reduced. (nothing that I couldn't get from a much less expensive drug store brand)

3 days later, the breakouts from this product! I had full on lines of pimples under my eyes in the area I used this. Pimples on top of pimples. Worst breakout of my life.

HATE this!

on 3/8/2014 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is ok not amazing but ok I have to agree what other people have said about the silicone in this creme its basically a silicone enriched cream that is simply not beneficial in terms of treating dark circles lines and puffiness but it makes a good base for concealer that ofcourse being the silicone. thankfully I got to sample this and did not waste my money on this this one is indeed a miss.

I bought this on recommendations from various websites and being 24 and suffering from dehydration lines around the eyes I was really excited to try this as I don't want to look old before my time. However I have come to realise that this product is basically a expensive undereye primer and that's about it. In my experience it really hasn't done anything which after paying so much is actually quite upsetting.
If you want a great hydrating eyecream then go to either kiehls midnight concentrate for eyes or the mario badescu olive eye cream.

on 2/25/2014 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This feels so cheap and jam packed with silicone. It gets rid of that tight feeling around my eyes after cleansing, but that's about it. It's so slippery and synthetic feeling. I'll use up the pot but will not repurchase.

EDIT: This went in the trash. I started getting rashes on my eye lids that completely stopped once I stopped using this. (I get dry skin patches elsewhere on my body, but this triggered it in a spot I usually don't get)