July 22, 2014 | 2039 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by LisaVe

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite Clinique products. Does not irritate my eyes (i have very sensitive eyes, and wear contacts) does not contain a strong smell, and does not cause any irritation/redness. I use this every night and my eyes feel refreshed every morning. This is my HG eye cream, nothing else even comes close.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do really like this product. It doesn't burn or hurt when it gets in eyes and leaves a soft velvety finish. it's great for overnight and under concealer. I used to be pretty impressed with this product but I moved on. Gotta try new things you know. I wish it was in a tube, not a jar, for sanitary reasons. Its all good

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by MikuM

Very simple eye gel with cucumbers and other minerals. I would purchase this only when there is gift with purchase. Otherwise, it's not really worth it. I'd rather spend more on an eye cream that has higher antiaging content.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not a big fan. It does moisturize the eye area well, but I don't really see an improved difference in the skin. It also feels a little greasy, like it sits on top of my skin, not like it sinks in and really works.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by kbono23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

worst Clinique product! does nothing at all!! really is a waste of money! paid $52 australian for this rubbish and still regret it! yuck!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Nicolebby

I am on my second jar of this, and although I don't know if it is the best eye cream out there for the price, I will continue to repurchase until I find something better. I had no intention of ever even trying this eye cream, but it came in a gift for purchase so I thought what the hell, and gave it a try. I am glad I did because, as it turns out, this is one of my favorites!

I use this in the morning when I am not going out for the day or wearing heavy makeup (if I am, I use Origins Gin-Zing because it helps with the appearance of dark under eye circles) because I like the thick, cooling, refreshing feeling I get from this. I have used concealer over it, and it has not been a problem at all.

I think that it is a bit expensive (okay, more than a bit) at 50 USD for a 1 ounce jar, but as I have experienced not a single issue with it, I will continue to shell out the money for it. I know there are cheaper alternatives, but I have found most to be too thick for day use or in some cases too thin, and this one is just a good medium. I have no complaints.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by tamineseoud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm on my third bottle of All About Eyes cream and I already have a backup. I really like to use it to make my eye area smoother, I notice a big difference when I apply concealer without moisturizing the under eye area before. I'm only 22 so I don't need anti-aging benefits at the moment, so this product does the job for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Adsiome

This came with a Clinique gift set and it is the only product of the set that I actually like! I enjoy putting it on before I go to bed. I keep mine in the fridge so it feels really soothing after a long day. I have no idea if it does any good as I am only 29 but I enjoy using it as part of my bedtime pampering. I have not yet decided if I will repurchase as it is more expensive than products I usually buy and am simply hoping that it will last me a long time.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by principessa24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't think there is any difference between using this eye cream plus moisturizer, or just using moisturizer on its own. It doesn't really do anything it claims - specifically in my case, brightening dark circles. I also find that the original formulation is greasier than the All About Eyes Rich version, which makes no sense to me. Anyway, my dark circles were still present after a few months of use and my undereye skin showed no improvement between when I started the container and when I finished it (still thin- and fragile-looking and a little bit crepey). It's inexpensive for an eye cream, but you could probably find equally or more inexpensive creams that actually deliver results for your money (Olay Total Effects comes to mind here). Just no point in purchasing this cream with so many other options out there, imo.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Rushanara

I tried this product early this year..and I believe that I wasn't using the 'rich' version but the other one. Same packaging and name though.

Initially I started liking this eye cream because it provided moisture and it actually reduced my dark eye circles. However here is where it went wrong...this product provides this illusion of reducing eye bags, after using it I started to think it was working but then i realised that it was only helping my dark eye circles and not my eye bags. What eye bags???! To begin with I did not have any eye bags and suddenly every time I smiled or used my eyes for expressions I had hideous eye bags no amount of corrector or concealer would cover up. I began to worry a little because I did not have eye bags to begin with and when I did get them I could usually cover up with my concealer. I made sure to get enough sleep/ drink water etc yet my eye bags were getting worse and I couldn't work out why.

The cream would sting sometimes and i do have sensitive skin but i ignored this. I started doing some research on whether to keep this eye cream or not as I wanted one which would not sting my skin and it was then that I found other people complaining about how it made their eye bags worse or gave them bags. So yes I ran straight to Clinique and handed it back. To think I would have kept such an expensive product which only made me look worse..!! Oh and guess what? my eye bags went away.