Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Rose Silk

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/9/2011 4:11:00 AM

This is a GREAT blush! It's an almost a right-on dupe for Nars 'orgasam' blush at a mere fraction of the cost! It's got a great, multi-complexion friendly color that is sure to make almost every girl glow! <3 Thumbs up to Covergirl for this one! :)

on 9/20/2011 12:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've been using this for years and constantly get compliments when I wear it. It's a beautiful peachy coral that compliments my skin tone perfectly (warm- fair skinned) - dirt cheap and available anywhere.

on 9/3/2011 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I bought this because it looks very similar to Cheekers Natural Rose. I love Natural Rose, bit wish it were slightly darker. In the pan Rose Silk looked like it would fit the bill as a slightly darker version of Natural Rose. I do like the color except the sparkles. I find that the sparkles are kind of silvery looking, which makes the blush look a little ashy in some lighting situations. On my olive skin, the color is very subtle. It kind of gives me a healthy glow, but you probably wouldn't notice that I have on blush. I don't think that the wearing power is very good. It seems to disappear fairly quickly. I'll probably keep it because it was $3. But I doubt that I will ever buy this again.

on 9/1/2011 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

II have used this product for years and will continue to use it as long as they make it. This gives my cheeks are gorgeous pinky, peachy glow with a little shimmer. I was in Bloomie's last night swiping Clinique blushes and I was shocked at how coarse and grainy they were. Clinique blushes are $20.00. Cover Girl is around $5.00 if you shop sales. No comparison.

on 8/27/2011 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my favorite drugstore blush by far. I have a compact of joues contraste which, at $42, is an incredible blush. But this is, what, $5.99?

While cheap, it has a very silky consistency and a beautiful peach-pink color that, while it does oxidize a little, for the most part stays put and looks great for most of its wear. I find myself rationing and prizing this just as much as my Chanel blush.

NOTA BENE: Get it in the small compact. To economize, I got the bigger compact once and while I like the color, it is not the same at all to the small Cheekers compact. Even comparing them in the harsh, fluorescent light of the store you can see that they are different colors. Something about the peachy-pink silky goodness is lost in the large package. It's not just my batch, too, I've done this comparison multiple times. Or maybe I'm completely wrong/blind, but it just isn't the same to me!

I LOVE this blush. I use it over my super expensive Dior blush which, after awhile made me look orange, even though the product was not in the least bit orange. This was the look I was going for. It takes me awhile to find my cheekbones and they are not at all accentuated naturally but this really does the trick even with a minimal amount of product. I don't need bronzer or a darker shadow underneath the cheekbones to contour, I don't know how this does it! It is long-lasting, and doesn't dry my skin out (darn you Dior blush...), and extremely blendable with my liquid foundation. The color is not too HELLO I'M WEARING BLUSH, which makes it perfect for everyday wear. I got this for $5... thanks a lot $35 Dior blush! (not.) Will definitely be repurchasing.

on 5/31/2011 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Oh this blush is wonderful. It stays put, looks extremely natural, ad enhances my skin drastically. I always feel pretty when wearing it :)

I really like this blush! It's inexpensive, blends well, and it gives my face such a pretty glow without looking too shimmery. It has a scent to it, but i personally don't mind it. The only problem i have with this product is the packaging. I like using a fluffy brush with applying blush and it's hard to get product evenly on the brush because of the small strip like pan it comes in. and the brush that it comes with is needless to say, useless lol. But i'll live with it and definitely rebuy!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This color is a really pretty pink, not garish/clown-like at all! It has a nice sheen to it too. The price is decent as well. Good lasting power too. I use my own fluffy brush though as theirs is too small and stiff. And it's weird but when I wear this particular blush my boyfriend touches my face a lot and is more kissy? Ha I don't know.

on 4/10/2011 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I really love this blush!!!!! Since I have fair skin it makes my skin look really natural. The color is gorgeous, very similiar to NARS orgasm. There are of course some down sides. I feel like the blush doesnt blend very well and it has a really strong scent that smells like old lady perfume. I also dont like the packaging because it doesnt let me get an even distribution on my brush. But I will definately buy it again because it's a great color and is very cheap.

Video Reviews & Tutorials