October 26, 2014 | 1572 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers Blush in Rose Silk

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 2:38:00 AM More reviews by twelvesixteen

I LOVE this blush. I use it over my super expensive Dior blush which, after awhile made me look orange, even though the product was not in the least bit orange. This was the look I was going for. It takes me awhile to find my cheekbones and they are not at all accentuated naturally but this really does the trick even with a minimal amount of product. I don't need bronzer or a darker shadow underneath the cheekbones to contour, I don't know how this does it! It is long-lasting, and doesn't dry my skin out (darn you Dior blush...), and extremely blendable with my liquid foundation. The color is not too HELLO I'M WEARING BLUSH, which makes it perfect for everyday wear. I got this for $5... thanks a lot $35 Dior blush! (not.) Will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by itsKelCeeEee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Oh this blush is wonderful. It stays put, looks extremely natural, ad enhances my skin drastically. I always feel pretty when wearing it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by ScarletAuroraMB

I really like this blush! It's inexpensive, blends well, and it gives my face such a pretty glow without looking too shimmery. It has a scent to it, but i personally don't mind it. The only problem i have with this product is the packaging. I like using a fluffy brush with applying blush and it's hard to get product evenly on the brush because of the small strip like pan it comes in. and the brush that it comes with is needless to say, useless lol. But i'll live with it and definitely rebuy!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 3:29:00 PM More reviews by thewidowpicard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This color is a really pretty pink, not garish/clown-like at all! It has a nice sheen to it too. The price is decent as well. Good lasting power too. I use my own fluffy brush though as theirs is too small and stiff. And it's weird but when I wear this particular blush my boyfriend touches my face a lot and is more kissy? Ha I don't know.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by alexrich

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love this blush!!!!! Since I have fair skin it makes my skin look really natural. The color is gorgeous, very similiar to NARS orgasm. There are of course some down sides. I feel like the blush doesnt blend very well and it has a really strong scent that smells like old lady perfume. I also dont like the packaging because it doesnt let me get an even distribution on my brush. But I will definately buy it again because it's a great color and is very cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2011 2:05:00 AM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this after hearing that it was similar to Nars orgasm which I have always wanted to try. Since this was only about $4 I figured I'd go for it and I actually really like it. I will admit that this is the most shimmery blush I own and I make sure to apply with a light hand. It's very pigmented and is a very pretty peachy/pink shade which goes with alot of different makeup looks. Very long lasting too. The smell is icky and the packaging stinks but I can overlook these things for such a pretty blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by BlackDahlia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I like this blush alot. Like other reviwers have said it does give you a natural glowly look. The texture isn't the best, but its gets the job done, and has great staying power. Mine does have that covergirl smell, but it doesnt linger, so I dont care lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2011 5:00:00 AM More reviews by jenners

I love this blush! I have very fair asian skin tone and this blush always gives me the perfect glow! It's great all year round - gives a nice summery glow in warmer weather and it makes me look alive in the sunless cold winter when I pretty much look pale and lifeless! The colour is just perfect - pinkish/peachy/a little mauve and I heard it's the perfect dupe for the acclaimed NARS Orgasm. It's very sheer and with just a hint of shimmer. Although it's sheer, usually one layer is more than enough for me - I apply it with a blush brush and not the brush it comes with.
The packaging is alright, but I wish it came in a circular or more square pan - the rectangle is a little odd and hard to get the product on a blush brush.
As much as I love this blush, I have to take off one lippie for THE SMELL. It's the noxzema and it is surprisingly pungent - not offensive, but very "old lady-like". It dies down after a while (or maybe my nose is just used to it), but the smell is enough to bother me.

Bottom line: I think it's my HG blush! But I do wish they would make an unscented version and perhaps update the packaging. It's not expensive at all as you can usually find it for around $5CDN anywhere. It's sheer, but a little goes A LONG way. I've literally had this blush for maybe 4 years now and I've hardly make a dent in the product although I use it very regularly with a large blush brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2011 6:12:00 PM More reviews by voguexx811

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this! gives me a great glow but then it looks 100% natural. This is almost better than my creme blushes that i swear by. The only this I do not like is the packaging, i have the old one and i just picked up a new one and i don't like it as much! but it a really great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by internetgirl

Love this! The color is gorgeous and natural. It just makes my face glow. The texture is the greatest but a silkier high-end alternative would be 5 or 6 times more expensive. Would purchase again.