April 17, 2014 | 1588 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Bronzer in Golden

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

there are so many bronzers around now that this product seems a bit passe.

it is a good bronzer don't get me wrong.. but it doesn't light up my life and can, on certain days or lighting look a bit dark for my NC15 skin .. even on days when I have achieved something of a glam bronze look, I still prefer my Laguna bronzer which is really about two shades lighter than this.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2011 10:31:00 AM More reviews by carlajack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Average average average - didn't find the colour to be that interesting and I didn't think the product was buildable, which I look for in a bronzer as I like to put more on for going out at night and have a more natural, light, daytime look. Don't think I'll buy this again. The price is good though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by xoxAllyxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was a little worried about using bronzer on my NW15 skin, but this is lovely. Most blushes tend to show up red on me but I wanted something to brighten up my complexion and this is just right. It does have shimmer, but its minimal enough that I could only tell when I was in direct sunlight.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by miszdeniise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Probably my favorite Bronzer. Ive tried alot (Benefit,Nars,Chanel,BB.ect) and this is my favorite. Im around NC20 and have some redness so I like bronzers that dont emphasize on redness and this does not! At first I didnt think i was going to like it cause it looked like it had redness in it but on my skin its so nice! Love this Bronzer and its cheaper then all the other ones Ive used which is great also!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by kizzycurl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is one of the best bronzers I have used I only had to reapply it once during my evening,normaly I end up reapplying every time I go to the bathroom as it seems to slip off with the heat,in this case I would say that the extra money I paid for this product paid off as it lasted much longer then normal bronzers

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by triotrio

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've repurchased this several times. I'm really light-skinned and bronzers tend to look very obvious on me. I was hesitant buying this as it's pretty dark in the pan, but the MAC SA assured me it was as light as bronzers come, and I was relieved to find out she was right!
I don't really notice the shimmer - this has a sister product called "Refined Golden" that's a LOT more shimmery, but this one is subtle.
I've introduced several of my pale friends to this and it's gone down a storm. But I'd say if you were more olive toned you'd have to use loads to get it to show up. But if you're as white as snow and just want something to take the blue edge of your face, then this is it!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Paulchen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am actually totally against shimmer BUT this is brilliant. I am arround NC 20 and I like to wear bronzer but found that most matte ones were quite heavy pigmented (at least for my taste) and a bit blotchy when it comes to blending. This one however is quite sheer, and yes some people pointed that out as a negative, but I really like that. I feel that through the sheerness you can get a really nice glow without obviously wearing bronzer. Yes it contains shimmer but I find it a lot less obvious or gritty as the shimmer in other bronzers. I guess its a little light for darker skin tones but perfect for us palies. Another thing is that lasts really well on my skin. I don't really care for fancy packaging, but I love that it comes with a mirror inside as some others do not. I would recommend It and I will repurchase when I run out of it. EDIT: It doesn't really do a 10 hour day in the summer, shimmers stays, color doesnt.. I now prefer the Chanel Soleil tan de Chanel in Desert Corail...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by lsuchick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The ONLY reason I would not re purchase this is because my love is NARS laguna. I bought this just because my order of laguna was on backorder! I really like this because its not shimmery and isnt orange. It's very sheer though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Jovana01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this bronzer! Ive tried so many diffrent bronzers but theyr either too light or too dark or to fake looking this one gives me a nice bronzy glow with little golden specks on it to give me that natural looking bronze i want i used to be an nc 20 skin color but now im nc 30 ever since i started tanning it still looks beautiful as before so i defenetly recommend it for most skin tones anyways hope this helped :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2011 1:33:00 PM More reviews by beachblond

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Based on all the positive reviews I wanted to like this bronzer but I don't. It has way to much shimmer in it. It's not a light shimmer either. On my PPP skin (NW20), it looks like chunks of sparkles. I got this at a substantial discount so I won't return it, but I certainly would not pay $27CDN for this. Hard Candy makes an excellent one that I like and its only $9 at Walmart. I also don't find that Golden shows up on my skin even though I'm quite pale. I will continue to use this, maybe just on my checks, but not everywhere on my face. It's too bad MAC ruined what is potentially at good product. Who wants sparkles all over their face?