MAC Bronzer in Golden

4.2

on 8/11/2011 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The best thing about this bronzer is that it is so light and therefore appropriate for very fair skintones. It has a little bit of shimmer in it and isn't very pigmented which can be cool but most of the time it's not because you have to apply so much of it. I also dislike the packaging, I mean its alright but for its price it could be better. I doubt I will repurchase.

on 7/13/2011 3:39:00 PM

my HG bronzer. works great for my pale skin. doesn't turn orange or anything and has just the slightest shimmer. would purchase again if i run out.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This has been my favourite bronzer for months now, i havent used anything else since i started using this. It the perfect bronze colour - its not too shimmery, not too orange/brown and it would look great on most skin tones. Its great to apply all over the face and to contour your cheek bones (i use it for both). The packaging is great also, it comes with a mirror inside so its easy to touch up during the day. Like all bronzers and pressed powders, be careful when using them on tiles or hard surfaces as i have dropped mine and it has smashed completely (although i have purchased another within a couple of days of breaking it - its that good!) Im an NW25 and it gives me the perfect glow. I recommend it and i will keep buying it :)

on 5/11/2011 1:56:00 PM

This is a very pretty subtly bronzer with equally subtle shimmer. I find this bronzer to be fool proof since it does look very light, unless you use a heavy hand. It gives the face a nice glow, perfect for every day use.

on 5/5/2011 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

there are so many bronzers around now that this product seems a bit passe.

it is a good bronzer don't get me wrong.. but it doesn't light up my life and can, on certain days or lighting look a bit dark for my NC15 skin .. even on days when I have achieved something of a glam bronze look, I still prefer my Laguna bronzer which is really about two shades lighter than this.

on 5/5/2011 10:31:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Average average average - didn't find the colour to be that interesting and I didn't think the product was buildable, which I look for in a bronzer as I like to put more on for going out at night and have a more natural, light, daytime look. Don't think I'll buy this again. The price is good though.

on 4/24/2011 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I was a little worried about using bronzer on my NW15 skin, but this is lovely. Most blushes tend to show up red on me but I wanted something to brighten up my complexion and this is just right. It does have shimmer, but its minimal enough that I could only tell when I was in direct sunlight.

on 4/21/2011 11:24:00 PM

Probably my favorite Bronzer. Ive tried alot (Benefit,Nars,Chanel,BB.ect) and this is my favorite. Im around NC20 and have some redness so I like bronzers that dont emphasize on redness and this does not! At first I didnt think i was going to like it cause it looked like it had redness in it but on my skin its so nice! Love this Bronzer and its cheaper then all the other ones Ive used which is great also!

on 4/11/2011 4:28:00 PM

this is one of the best bronzers I have used I only had to reapply it once during my evening,normaly I end up reapplying every time I go to the bathroom as it seems to slip off with the heat,in this case I would say that the extra money I paid for this product paid off as it lasted much longer then normal bronzers

on 3/23/2011 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've repurchased this several times. I'm really light-skinned and bronzers tend to look very obvious on me. I was hesitant buying this as it's pretty dark in the pan, but the MAC SA assured me it was as light as bronzers come, and I was relieved to find out she was right!
I don't really notice the shimmer - this has a sister product called "Refined Golden" that's a LOT more shimmery, but this one is subtle.
I've introduced several of my pale friends to this and it's gone down a storm. But I'd say if you were more olive toned you'd have to use loads to get it to show up. But if you're as white as snow and just want something to take the blue edge of your face, then this is it!

Popular Bronzers