August 29, 2014 | 1797 users online

Eye Shadow - Make Up For Ever - Eye shadows

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2009 8:16:00 PM More reviews by xmakeupxcutiex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my gosh. I have this in Diamond Shadow, and I want the rainbow matte palette, but its sooo expensive. I love this eyeshadow! Way expensive but worth it. So pigmented and easy to blend! Love this beyond belief-go to Sephora and you'll want to try all the colors-so many and so vibrant! And I love there false lashes-amazing variety.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2009 8:07:00 PM More reviews by TVHostnModel

I like all their color selections,, and great price!! not crazy about the packaging.... boring!!! I

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2009 5:14:00 PM More reviews by olelala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this eyeshadow!! Comes in a million different varieties. Its texture is amazing - so soft and satiny, it feels delicious on your eyelids. It doesn't dry my eyelids out, and paired with UD primer, it stays put all day long. I bought it in 156 for my ultra natural days, just brightens my whole eye. Kind of expensive, but it does last and it looks beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2009 1:14:00 PM More reviews by RingofFire

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

While I love the pigmented texture my only gripe is with the packaging it is kind of hard to open and ruins your nails. I found the trick is pressing my thumb pad against the middle top part of the lid helps as it is magnetized (there is no latch) and bracing with my middle finger helps. Also I would like to see a mirror if I am going to pay $20 for a single shadow. Yes I am getting picky in my 'old age' and in these hard times more budget conscious. 4 four stars anyway for texture and pigment. Would repurchase if they had more matte or semi matte shades.

PS Thank you to the generous swapper who was willing to let go so I could try this brand. The price always scared me away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2008 9:54:00 AM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love MUFE products as a whole but their eyeshadows? They are even better than Stila in my mind because of the many colors they provide. Andthey are smooth and highly blendable. Cannot say enough good things about them as I have two full palettes (20 shadows) and I am getting up the eyeshadows not in the palettes to a number where I will have to get another one. Try them! They are expensive, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2008 12:21:00 AM More reviews by kenji2221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got the diamond shadow in #311 which is a beautiful burgundy color. I was really debating as to whether I should get it (I've never/ and don't intend to spend $20 on one e/s for a long time), but I had a coupon from Sephora and decided to get it because of the great color. I use it wet, which enhances the color and it doesn't crease or fade. This is a great product, and they have a good variety of colors. i just don't want to shell out $20 for it again. It might not sound like a lot, but it is to a broke college student like me :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2008 12:19:00 AM More reviews by stl

Great product, I love their colors. Stays on perfectly, doesn't crease. Better when applied wet.
I just don't like packaging very much, I often have nails marks as I try to hard to open it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 11:16:00 PM More reviews by angieangie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have so much fun with these colours... especially the red one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2008 11:42:00 PM More reviews by nubfish

I have several of these eyeshadows and I often turn to MUFE when I'm looking for a common color in an uncommon way. For example I spent a really long time looking for the perfect white eyeshadow - which seemingly should have been no problen with the amount of white eyeshadows out there - but everyone I tried was to shinny, shimmery, too cream colored etc - until I found the MUFE one (White 0) - the same thing happened when I was looking for a red - the MUFE one also doubles as a blush which is nice. In addition the the white I also own #2, (bright matte yellow), ##60 dark matte blue, and #99 bright matte red. I plan on buying several more. I like the intensely pigmented quality and how long the shadows last both on my eyes and in the pan which to me means that while it may seem slightly expensive upfront it is cheaper in the long run.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2008 3:51:00 PM More reviews by TLC0910

I've just started my collection ...currently have No. 04 (Black) & No. 92 (purple)...will definitely get more.... blend well, last well....HIGHLY pigmented...I like the pigmentation as much if not more than MAC eyeshadows...but MAC does have more colors....