November 26, 2014 | 1448 users online

Moisturizers - Ponds - Dry Skin Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 7:32:00 AM More reviews by Madisonnyoka

This stuff is great! It's kind of heavy, but you can get away with using it twice a day. I use it at night and in the morning, and I love it! It's fast absorbing and not greasy! The only thing is, it didn't improve my skin more and more as I used it. My skin stayed about the same.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Shopaholica82

Great product overall, fast absorbing, doesn't break my skin out, low price! Although it does reduce skin dryness, it didn't improve it over time or anything, which is why I am only giving it a 4.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Bookworm19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Miracle cream. Miracle. My skin is uber dry and my skin sucks this stuff up. Drys pretty fast too. I mean it's not instantaneous but it's pretty fast. Overall love it can't live without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by stapletonc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG moisturizer. Loyal to ponds now and forever. It has made such a difference with my dry skin. It is heavy, yeti can get away with using it night and morning (just have to wait long enough to let it set before makeup goes on). It is heavy, but that's why it's so potent. To me at least the texture is very soothing. The fragrance could be better and less strong, but the result I get makes it ok to ignore.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by ksidrah

Ok for those of you who have severely dry skin I'd recommend to you but those who have combination (dry patches yet oily on my t-zone) DONT PURCHASE THIS! Unless you have to feel as if your face is melting off, don't. My skin use to look like eraser bits (gross I know) after the shower and my mom uses this for her dry skin but when I used it my face felt so oily! Ugh!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by cjhalfthai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the scent of this moisturizer sooo much! I actually felt devastated when this was confiscated in one of my flights to London. This product is not available where I live so I have to purchase this online or from someone who goes abroad or whenever I have the opportunity to travel. I hate the packaging! Because it was the reason why it got confiscated. I had the same jar size on my Ponds cold cream (99.5 grams) but if you take a look at the Ponds dry Skin moisturizer it says 103.9 grams). I hope they become consistent in labeling the net weight of their products!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Suzaroos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been a loyal Ponds fan after trying this moisturizer a few years ago! I have very dry and sensitive skin, and this stuff keeps my skin smooth, soft and hydrated and has never dried me out! I use it every morning and evening after washing my face! It feels very moisturizing without feeling super heavy or oily as well. A little goes a long way with this stuff and the price is amazinnnng. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by acutepurplecar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have pretty normal skin, but after I was my face it feels very dry so I always apply this cream before my make up and especially when I wear no make up. I love it! And a little goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by MeowBG

I have been a Ponds girl for so long I can't remember when I first started using it. Ponds moisturizer is my HG of facial care products. Nothing moisturizes as well for me. I have even tried other skin care regimes' moisturizers and had to "top up" with Ponds as my skin didn't feel properly moisturized. I know it is not a fancy cream with a big price tag but I have not found anything quite as good. It's gentle, rich, scentless and inexpensive. What more could anyone want?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by erodrig

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My mother used this product all her life and has lovely skin. I use it along with ponds cold creme every night and it leaves my skin clean and soft. I put the cream on all my face and neck at night and morning before I put my makeup on. Wait a little bit, then apply your makeup. Feel the difference. You will never buy anything else.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No