MAC Lipglass in clear

3.8

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinesis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

It's true, this does give your lips an incredible sheen, especially over a favorite lipstick, but it's a STICKY MESS once applied. For some reason, I feel like the tube is eternally sticky, and makes your makeup bag pretty disgusting. And if the wind blows your hair onto your lips while you're wearing this, forget about it--you'll have goopy, sticky hair for the rest of the night. Not recommended...

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this lipglass to wear by itself, but mainly over lipsticks. I love the shine it gives.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I am very disappointed, been using since I was in seventh grade and the formula seems a little lackluster. I preferred the previous packaging. However, provides a nice high shine gloss that moisturizes!

I love wearing this over russian red and on its own. Stays shiny forever! And its a squeeze tube, what more could u ask for (:
I

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I love this lipglass! I like the tackiness it has because IMO that's what makes it long wearing. I did have to learn the hard way not to apply the tube directly to my lips to prevent making the gloss 'muddy'. I will repurchase again and again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This was defintily on the more pricey side but sooo worth it! It was a little sticky-but i dont care! I just adored how shiny my lips were! I would rec. this product to ANYBODY! I am totally buying this again!!! But....(yes their is always a but!) If you but the cap facing downward it will spill out and you will have a clear, sticky mess!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This is a must have. Very shiny, yes it's a little on the thick side but its still good stuff. Pull your hair back or it will get stuck in ur gloss. This gloss is good with a lip liner, worn alone or worn over a lipstick.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

SUPER STICKY! But hey you will love it if you enjoy peeling strands of your hair off of your mouth constantly and you will REALLY love it if you enjoy it when your lip gloss coagulates in the corners of your mouth. Yuck.

This was just to sticky for my liking.

I actually bought this to use as a lip treatment, not a beauty item. I have chronic dry lips and nothing moisturizes them like a LipGlass, so I figured I'd get this for when I don't feel like any color. It's very thick & emollient, and forms a barrier on my lips. It's so moisturizing that it seems to make my lips look plumper, if you can believe that. It lasts a good long time too. I like this gloss a lot, but I do think it could be improved upon just a little bit.

1. It needs the same vanilla flavor that the rest of their lip products have. That's one of the main things I love about MAC lip stuff & I was really disappointed to find it absent in this gloss.

2. I think it could stand to be even STICKIER. Yes, I said that. I love a good sticky lip gloss. If my lips stick shut when I smack them together, then I'm happy. This needs to be DazzleGlass-sticky, IMO. It's pretty damn sticky, don't get me wrong, but it's still a bit too gel-like for my tastes.

Good stuff though. A bit pricey, but it's a quality product & the tube is a whole half-ounce, so it'll last for ages. NOT crazy about the tube though. Don't store this upside down in your purse or else it could ooze out when you uncap it.

Recommended for Medium Skin