October 26, 2014 | 931 users online

Powder - Bare Escentuals - Bare Minerals ALL

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by staywithjohanna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this product every single day for about six months without realising it was what caused the rash and the pimples that kept appearing on my skin. It became a vicious circle; the more foundation I used to cover up, the more rash I would get, especially on my cheeks. I tried loads of different products and methods for making my skin feel better, but nothing was helping since this powder just kept clogging my pores up and making me break out. One day my mom told me about a friend of hers who had used ID Bare Minerals and gotten bad skin from it. I stopped using it immediately, and a few days later, my rash and acne started disappearing.

The few good things about this product is that it does cover up very well (but what's the point if it's what causes the rash you want to cover) and that the packaging is convenient and easy to operate. But I will never use this product again since it caused such damage to my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by laurennr23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have a love/hate relationship with bare minerals foundation. I love it because its the only foundation that doesn't break my extremely acne prone skin out and I feel like it really does help my skin stay healthy. And I feel it can match my skin pretty well. The reasons I don't like it is that it doesn't hide blemishes very well and if you can get it to it won't last long. Also it makes a huge mess on the bathroom counter no matter how careful you are and I feel like 40% of it is wasted through spillage. I think I'm gonna start using the new serum foundation because it provides better coverage and doesn't make such a mess

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2014 9:20:00 AM More reviews by TheModType

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have had a love hate relationship with this product. To begin with if you have less than perfect skin I really do not think this is the right product for you; however, if you are looking for that "my skin but better" look, this is a fantastic product. I have fairly good skin, so I like to wear this if I am just doing errands around town. It gives you a subtle glow from within that is very beautiful. I was matched with golden medium, which is a hard shade to find in other foundations, so I really appreciate the broad colour selection. I also feel that no matter how much of this product you wear it never looks cakey. Using it with the prime time primer creates the most beautiful results in my opinion. This being said, it does not really cover imperfections. If I want a more polished look I will wear a liquid foundation. I tend to hate how foundation looks on the skin, so in spite of the negatives I will continue to use this product. Since you cant see it or feel it I think it will be great for summer!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by supapo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

got into the mineral trend for a bit.....but did notice some wrinkle lines after an hour. Also, without exfoliating before use, I would see skin flaking. I only gave this 3/5 even though it deserves a one is because I do like the well rested - eye brightener.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2014 4:54:00 AM More reviews by Allouqua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Gave me a lovely milia rash all across my face and down my neck (very first use), I don't even have sensitive skin either. Must be that bismuth they stick in it... Sorry but if "natural" does this to my skin, I'll stick to the "nasty" normal foundations that don't give me horrible rashes...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by MakeupEllie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Like everyone else in the world, I got wrapped up in the bare minerals trend, and I used it for a good while but in the end it seemed to start not working as we'll with my skin. This may have been that my skin was changing with age and just wasn't as youthful looking as it once was, but it started showing every single wrinkle I had. The day my boyfriend pointed out my wrinkles closer to my eyes and said "I never noticed those before but I can see them with that makeup", that was the last day I used it. Of course I always thought it was a messy makeup to use, seems like it got everywhere. One thin I did love was combining 2 colors to get that completely perfect color for my skin! But in the end it just wasn't for my skin

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by jojoS34

If I ever had a life changing product it would be this. My top 3 requirements in foundation are 1) Doesn't break me out/ irritate my skin 2) the color match is good 3) It lasts a good 10+ hours. Bare minerals is the first foundation to meet all my requirements. I am prone to irritation and clogged pores from wearing face makeup but Bare Minerals does not clog my pores not does it make up face itchy and irritated. One thing I will say though is Bare Minerals tends to accentuate what you have. So, if you have clear skin it will looking amazing and glowing, but if your skin texture is rough it will accentuate that. It also does accentuate dry patches. But other than that I think it's perfect! I haven't even been tempted to try every new foundation that comes out. My quest for an everyday foundation is over!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 11:38:00 AM More reviews by hilarybeauty55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love using Bare Minerals, they don't clog my pores and it always goes on so smooth i like the way it makes my skin look also!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Munecaz1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Been using this for years. It seems to cover well without looking cakey. Lasts about half the day so I have to reapply a bit. Golden/Medium is my perfect shade. It is kinda spendy but lasts me awhile so it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by catlink664

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

All time faviorte. My skin is sensitive and prone to breakouts.This never breaks me out