April 19, 2014 | 1784 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Eire1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara implied lengthening, and its claim is true. Even when I put on a double or triple coat it lengthened more, and more, it almost seemed ridiculous! It is a little hard to wash off, but does what it says.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2012 5:52:00 AM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow! This is a great mascara. Its actually almost an exact dupe for lancomes 'difinicils' I compared the brushes and they are almost exactly the same and even the formulas are very similar! And for less than $3 for one (i got the single not the two pack) its a STEAL. Awesome!

If there is a water proof version I think I will have to pick it up too!

: )

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by lovelovelilacs

I have sensitive eyes and have looked for a long time for a mascara that does not irritate my eyes and this is it! The consistency of the mascara is perfect. Not too thick or wet. It lengthens my lashes and I don't get clumps. It is my go-to mascara that I use everyday. The packaging is simple and not bulky which makes it perfect for stashing in my purse when I need a touch up. I would definitely buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2012 9:13:00 AM More reviews by alisonjane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Quite like this, it gives my lashes a really black coating. I'm lucky to have long lashes, this defines and thickens them. An absolute bargain and better than any Bourgois mascara which are all double the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by sunsetbreeze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this mascara! I didn't even need to curl my lashes. With one coat, my lashes are long & curly. There isn't TOO much volume but I'm content.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by agomez10

I decided to try this after reading a few reviews..and why not 4 bucks for me a 2 pack. At first I didn't like it that much because it was a super wet formula..but I let it sit for about a week... and now I really like it.. It's dried up a little so not so messy... and it does give my lashes length and wit curling them first volume! & it doesn't flake!

UPDATE !!! I FINISHED MY FIRST 2 PACK AND LOVED IT SO MUCH I BOUGHT ANOTHER 2 PACK :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I normally really dislike many Rimmel mascaras because I find them to be too watery. This one is really nice. It leanghtens, adds volume and color to my lashes, and gives a really pretty natrual look. It's a great product and I would repurchase it in a heartbeat. Also, I love the packaging. It's chic and simple and just so easy to take in my bag on the go since it's slim and not bulky like SOME mascaras are (that's right, Scandel Eyes, I'm looking at you). I really recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2012 7:04:00 AM More reviews by amoenaonline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara doesn't too much, it doesn't lengthen and it doesn't give volume. But I like it because it looks so natural on my lashes. It's like my lashes, but improved.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 1:16:00 AM More reviews by blacues

This mascara is AMAZING and super cheap. It is my cheap swap for Dior

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by DiAni

The formula is wet, which is what I prefer and is more suitable for my long but straight lash. It really darkens and lengthen my lashes, but doesn't have much in the volume depart. I love this mascara for daytime wear as it doesn't smudge or flake on me, and it really holds my lashes up and fans them out, giving an illusion of bigger eyes. For night time or more dramatic eye looks I simply couple it with Maybelline Full and Soft