December 19, 2014 | 1563 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

i got this as a gift for christmas, i never heard a lot of hype about it. but this mascara definitely deserves more hype! when i put on one coat, it gave my lashes a very natural look. and what i like about this is you can build it up as much as you want and it won't clump.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 6:40:00 AM More reviews by twinklekitty

This is seriously the best mascara, forget the rest, this so so so cheap but work way better than most high end store brands. I gave the overall rating a 4 cause i would have liked a little bit more lengh but other than that its very good.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by loopymonkey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The only mascara that I have tried that I can actually apply more than one coat. Does a decent job and lengthening and thickening. Not quite hole grail for me, but I lke that I can actually build it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by dblou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

At some point this was nearly the cheapest mascara on the market, at least in here. I once had been staying over at friends place and forgot mascara and i had to go somewhere the next morning so i just grapped this in panic from store and was really pleasantly surprised to notice how good it was. Gives nice volume and separates moderately. This gave honestly awfully nice looking lashes! And the price is reasonable. Definately could buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by 4215342153

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. Price is very reasonable and it is one of the few mascaras that I can apply which lengthens and thickens my lashes without clumping. Very buildable. I've tried lots of them and this is one of the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 3:10:00 AM More reviews by adrianna511

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A really good everyday mascara to have in your makeup bag. It's super cheap so I decided to give it a try because I was looking for a new mascara. Now, if you don't expect your mascara to double the length of your lashes (sometimes I think people expect too much out of mascaras), you'll probably like this. It volumizes and lengthens my lashes decently, and without looking clumpy or spidery (I hate that look). It also did not flake which is important for me because I've had mascaras flake before and I do not like to stop for touch-ups just to fix that problem. So basically, the reason I love this is that it gives me just the thickness and length that I want while still being simple and hassle-free.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by lizakaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is damn good, really for any price. Bought for under $3 at Walmart on a whim. To get the right amount of length and volume, I need at least two coats. And the first coat has to pretty much dry completely before I put the second coat. And I like that later in the day I can reapply without clumpiness,

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by yuenloklok

Gave me crazy rashes around my eyes. Now i look like a raccoon! Will just stick to my usual mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by missmegan07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was searching for mascara reviews to see which new one I should try out. I saw this one and decided to try it, since people were raving about it. This now my HG mascara! It works better than any mascara I've ever tried, drugstore or high-end! It makes my lashes crazy long, super volumized, and super defined and seperated. You can layer and layer and it doesn't clump at all. I usually do 3 layers and each and every lash is still defined. The nice thing about this mascara is that you can have nice, subtle defintion or crazy, dramatic lashes.
I also have noticed my bare lashes look longer, but it doesn't say it is supposed to make lashes grow. It is amazing and I would recommend it to anybody who has short lashes or wants amazing definition!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 8:25:00 AM More reviews by jujuritinha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara!
At first it seemed very liquid but after just a few tries, the formula went just perfet.
Both formula and brush make the application quite easy and it also makes the lashes quite long and separate. It also gives a very nice volume without being any clumpy.
I also noticed that my lashes are getting fuller and stronger, so it seems to me this mascara might have an ingridient that strengthens the lashes.
Overall, very good quality/value ratio.
If you can, try it.