August 21, 2014 | 1881 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Extra Super Lash mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by lizakaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is damn good, really for any price. Bought for under $3 at Walmart on a whim. To get the right amount of length and volume, I need at least two coats. And the first coat has to pretty much dry completely before I put the second coat. And I like that later in the day I can reapply without clumpiness,

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by yuenloklok

Gave me crazy rashes around my eyes. Now i look like a raccoon! Will just stick to my usual mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by missmegan07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was searching for mascara reviews to see which new one I should try out. I saw this one and decided to try it, since people were raving about it. This now my HG mascara! It works better than any mascara I've ever tried, drugstore or high-end! It makes my lashes crazy long, super volumized, and super defined and seperated. You can layer and layer and it doesn't clump at all. I usually do 3 layers and each and every lash is still defined. The nice thing about this mascara is that you can have nice, subtle defintion or crazy, dramatic lashes.
I also have noticed my bare lashes look longer, but it doesn't say it is supposed to make lashes grow. It is amazing and I would recommend it to anybody who has short lashes or wants amazing definition!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 8:25:00 AM More reviews by jujuritinha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara!
At first it seemed very liquid but after just a few tries, the formula went just perfet.
Both formula and brush make the application quite easy and it also makes the lashes quite long and separate. It also gives a very nice volume without being any clumpy.
I also noticed that my lashes are getting fuller and stronger, so it seems to me this mascara might have an ingridient that strengthens the lashes.
Overall, very good quality/value ratio.
If you can, try it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Eire1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara implied lengthening, and its claim is true. Even when I put on a double or triple coat it lengthened more, and more, it almost seemed ridiculous! It is a little hard to wash off, but does what it says.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2012 5:52:00 AM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow! This is a great mascara. Its actually almost an exact dupe for lancomes 'difinicils' I compared the brushes and they are almost exactly the same and even the formulas are very similar! And for less than $3 for one (i got the single not the two pack) its a STEAL. Awesome!

If there is a water proof version I think I will have to pick it up too!

: )

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by lovelovelilacs

I have sensitive eyes and have looked for a long time for a mascara that does not irritate my eyes and this is it! The consistency of the mascara is perfect. Not too thick or wet. It lengthens my lashes and I don't get clumps. It is my go-to mascara that I use everyday. The packaging is simple and not bulky which makes it perfect for stashing in my purse when I need a touch up. I would definitely buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2012 9:13:00 AM More reviews by alisonjane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Quite like this, it gives my lashes a really black coating. I'm lucky to have long lashes, this defines and thickens them. An absolute bargain and better than any Bourgois mascara which are all double the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by sunsetbreeze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this mascara! I didn't even need to curl my lashes. With one coat, my lashes are long & curly. There isn't TOO much volume but I'm content.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by agomez10

I decided to try this after reading a few reviews..and why not 4 bucks for me a 2 pack. At first I didn't like it that much because it was a super wet formula..but I let it sit for about a week... and now I really like it.. It's dried up a little so not so messy... and it does give my lashes length and wit curling them first volume! & it doesn't flake!

UPDATE !!! I FINISHED MY FIRST 2 PACK AND LOVED IT SO MUCH I BOUGHT ANOTHER 2 PACK :D