Rimmel Extra Super Lash mascara

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

I've been using this mascara for 3 days now. Since I'm a mascara hoarder and have been wearing mascara for years, it doesn't take me that long to experiment with mascaras for me to know if it works for me or not.. It doesn't smudge or smear, but it makes my lashes very grainy, clumpy, and messy. The brush... It doesn't coat my lashes evenly. I tried to like this so much bc of reading good reviews and how cheap it is but this is very mediocre.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This mascara is my number one favorite . The packaging i had was a little different , the tube had a crown and it was the british flag in grey . What i liked about this mascara was that it has good volume . When i first tried it on it made my lashes really dark (which i look for in mascaras) . It makes my lashes thicker and softer . The only thing i didnt like about it that it doesnt lengthen much . Ive been buying this mascara for a year now, and ive gotta say it is my favorite and i love it .

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! I keep coming back to this baby. I'm never 100% happy with a mascara, I'm ALWAYS searching for something better, but I'm not sure if you can get something a huge amount better than this. This mascara does the job well. It lengthens and volumises to a good extent. Whilst I'm not blown away, I never have been by a mascara and I'm not sure if it's possible. I wear this to college, work and out clubbing. It will never smudge or flake. If you put on about 3 layers, it seems to clump a bit at the end of the lashes on the left eye and they end up pointing in weird directions (such as downwards) but that's just my lashes. This happens especially if I let it dry in between coats. But it's a nice thick creamy consistency (after the first few uses anyway) and it's relatively buildable. It's a nice rich black and this finish is a bit crunchy, but I think you just have to accept that if you wear mascara. Who's gonna be touching you eyelashes anyway? I'm currently deciding whether to buy this again at 3.50 on ebay or to get a different one, but I'm thinking buy this again. It's the best I'm gonna get unless I try thousands of other mascaras.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

You get what you pay for with this cheap mascara. This junk made some of my lashes fall out. To the trash it goes!

Skin: Other, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

i got this as a gift for christmas, i never heard a lot of hype about it. but this mascara definitely deserves more hype! when i put on one coat, it gave my lashes a very natural look. and what i like about this is you can build it up as much as you want and it won't clump.

This is seriously the best mascara, forget the rest, this so so so cheap but work way better than most high end store brands. I gave the overall rating a 4 cause i would have liked a little bit more lengh but other than that its very good.

The only mascara that I have tried that I can actually apply more than one coat. Does a decent job and lengthening and thickening. Not quite hole grail for me, but I lke that I can actually build it.

At some point this was nearly the cheapest mascara on the market, at least in here. I once had been staying over at friends place and forgot mascara and i had to go somewhere the next morning so i just grapped this in panic from store and was really pleasantly surprised to notice how good it was. Gives nice volume and separates moderately. This gave honestly awfully nice looking lashes! And the price is reasonable. Definately could buy again!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara. Price is very reasonable and it is one of the few mascaras that I can apply which lengthens and thickens my lashes without clumping. Very buildable. I've tried lots of them and this is one of the best.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

A really good everyday mascara to have in your makeup bag. It's super cheap so I decided to give it a try because I was looking for a new mascara. Now, if you don't expect your mascara to double the length of your lashes (sometimes I think people expect too much out of mascaras), you'll probably like this. It volumizes and lengthens my lashes decently, and without looking clumpy or spidery (I hate that look). It also did not flake which is important for me because I've had mascaras flake before and I do not like to stop for touch-ups just to fix that problem. So basically, the reason I love this is that it gives me just the thickness and length that I want while still being simple and hassle-free.

Popular Mascaras