September 19, 2014 | 1000 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Facial Cleansing Cloths

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2008 12:03:00 PM More reviews by sadendingsong

this is great as a makeup remover, wont break you out and is inexpensive enough to repurchase. my only complaint is that it will sting if you get it into your eyes and that it is good to follow this up with a cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2007 10:09:00 AM More reviews by happy_go_lucky75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use these cloths to remove my makeup at night and sometimes to clean my face in the morning on days when I don't have much time to do my regular regimen. For reference, I have combination and acne-prone skin. At times it can be sensitive.

I found that these cloths removed make-up and dirt very well and did not break me out at all. In fact, sometimes I think it helps my skin keep clear. I must mention that I use it as a makeup remover - not really as my sole facial cleanser.

After using it, I wash my face with neutrogena bar soap - the fragrance-free one. However, on the rare occasion that I just use the cloths alone, I do feel a filmy, sticky residue which others here have mentioned - a slightly disconcerting feeling because it sure doesn't 'feel' clean when your face feels sticky. BUT, for me, after about 15 minutes the filmy feeling goes away and my skin feels soft and as if I have used toner. It isn't harsh and doesn't feel as if my skin has been stripped of moisture. I've always worried that the residue would be pore-clogging but so far so good. I love having this product around. I bring it to the beach with me, use it for after a workout, and - in a pinch - use it to clean my hands when I'm out and about and have no hand sanitizing gel on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2007 3:14:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use these to take off my makeup every night. They are very effective makeup remover, especially for my waterproof eye makeup, and then i wash my face. Because of that, majority of my clogged pores and acne has stopped forming. While this is $6 a pack, the best thing to do is buy the refill 2-pack for 9.99 and the refill comes with a $2 off coupon inside, and I get these from ulta, and ulta always have $3.50 off coupons when u spend $10 so, its $9.99 minus $3.50 minus $2 and they become very affordable and worth to stock up. EDIT: these are very nice, but I realized the texture is scratchy which has been irritating my skin. I found something similar but more gentle by Garnier which is just as effective in removing makeup and preventing clogged pores.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2007 5:44:00 PM More reviews by adobeprincess

The scent is always reminds me of glue. They do not leave a really clean feeling like which hazel which I like. I have oily skin that is prone to acne.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2006 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Lynn_2408

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I guess these are okay, but they left my face feeling sort of sticky and unclean. They smell nice, like the other products (melon I think) but I won't be repurchasing. I prefer the equate brand that's just a moist wipe.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2006 9:57:00 PM More reviews by JackieN

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love these. They're so convenient & they remove every bit of my makeup (except wp mascara) without being drying. My skin is left feeling clean and refreshed. I usually only use them when I'm too tired to wash my face at night, but my husband uses them every night.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2006 2:46:00 PM More reviews by ilovemakeupandsoshouldyou

I really, really love these. They're great for a late night, or when youre just lazy. They really get my face clean and don't break me out, and I love the awesome scent. :))

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2005 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Nanashimara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really didn't like these. I bought them when I was on a trip and needed something fast. They made me break out and leave my face feeling unclean. They leave a weird film and also a not so pretty shine. Won't repurchase and I don't recommend as an alternative to washing your face with water - ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2004 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Frienda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love these things! I use them all hte time at home when I'm being too lazy to use soap and water to wash my face at night or to travel with!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2004 5:09:00 PM More reviews by DepecheDressage

I'm allergic to just about every cleanser/makeup remover on the market: if I use them even on my NECK the skin around my eyes becomes painful, swollen, bumpy, &c.

This product is my HG cleanser, and maybe HG product in general, because it's the ONLY FACEWIPE I've ever used that my skin hasn't minded!

It's very handy if you have thick makeup to take off, like I do, that makes just washing a little messy. My skin feels very clean, not at all dry or tight, and pretty happy with the world after I use this.
An added bonus for me is that if I make a mistake doing my makeup, I can use one of these wipes to remove it, and my second attempt goes on without any problems, unlike, say, cold cream, which leaves my skin a little too greasy to take foundation well immediately after.

Plus, the packaging is very appealing ;)