L'Oreal Voluminous Original

3.6

Aqua/water/eau, paraffin, cyclopentasiloxane, cera alba/beeswax/cire d'abeille, stearic acid, triethanolamine, acacia senegal gum, carnauba/carnauba wax/cire de carnauba, palmitic acid, dimenthiconol, hydroxyethyl-cellulose, panthenol, imidazolidinyl urea, sodium polymethacrylate, methylparaben, PEG/PPG- 17/18 dimethicone, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, propylparaben, simethicone, BHT, polyquaternium-10. MAY CONTAIN /- CI 77492, CI 77499, CI77491/iron oxides; CI 77007/ultramarines; CI 77891/titanium oxide; CI 77266/black 2; mica; CI 75470/carmine; CI 77510/ferric ferrocyanide; CI 77288/chromium oxide greens; CI 77289/chromium hyrdoxide green

on 11/7/2014 7:55:00 PM

At least it tries to make lashes look fuller but I didn't notice anything that popped out at me. Doesn't dry out lashes.

Absolutely love this mascara! I have tried tons of different mascaras and nothing compares to this one .. I love the thickness it gives my lashes .. I love the length and I love that it gives me a nice dark dramatic exotic look .. love love love it's my absolute go to & I can't leave my house without it in my purse.

on 10/18/2014 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My Favorite! Always my go to mascara. I've tried many out there and always come back to the classic Voluminous.

on 10/13/2014 9:56:00 PM

I haven't tried a lot of mascaras but this is the best one I have tried yet. Even though it says voluminous on the bottle, it doubled the length of my lashes. They are also quite defined. Not the best but I make it work. I always have good comments when I'm wearing this. The only thing is that I don't wear it on my bottom lashes. It's a mess.

on 10/13/2014 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have used this mascara since I started wearing makeup (15 years). I have tried so many others and they never measure up. The brush is great, the product stays On all day, and I get a ton of compliments on my lashes. Will continue to buy!

on 10/8/2014 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I don't understand the hype of this product. My lashes looks fake (not in a good way) and after a few hours its so flakey under my eyes it looks terrible. It smells a bit weird too. Will not buy again.

on 10/8/2014 3:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is my favorite drugstore mascara. It's the only drugstore mascara that gives me length and volume and a lush look to my lashes.

on 9/30/2014 11:55:00 PM

i like this mascara. I prefer to use 2 coats. It really opens up my eyes and makes my lashes pretty. I don't notice any flakes/fall out. The mascara wand can get collect a little too much mascara when I pull it out, but I just wipe it back onto the mascara tube and go on. Considering what I have paid for high end mascara I think this price is a deal.

on 9/20/2014 9:25:00 AM

My go-to mascara. Formula is a nice consistancy, the wand is not too big or small, the color is a nice, true black. It doesn't clump, smear, or flake. It lasts all day and gives lits of volume. I layer Miss Manga underneath to give some length first, which is the only minus for this mascara; it's not so good for lengthening. But overall, a great everyday mascara that is affordable, works like it should, and stays put without flaking or smudging. I'll always have this mascara in my makeup bag!

on 9/14/2014 11:14:00 PM

I've tried a ridiculous number of mascara, from high-end to drugstore. I have a million in my collection but this is my GO-TO. Amazing product. Usually on sale for a few bucks at Shoppers. HG.