Aubrey Organics GPB Conditioner

4.2

Not tested on animals

Aqua, cetyl alcohol, alcohol denat. (38b, lavender*), aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, milk protein, glycerin, myroxylon pereirae (balsam Peru) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, brassica campestris/aleurites fordi copolymer, citrus grandis (grapefruit) extract, salvia officinalis (sage) oil*, glycoprotein, tocopheryl acetate, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, equisetum hyemale (horsetail) extract, tussilago farfara (coltsfoot) leaf extract, urtica dioica (nettle) extract, ascorbic acid, glycine soja (soybean) oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, beta-carotene. *Organic

on 12/1/2010 11:11:00 PM

Love this conditioner for a wonderful scent and moisturizing hair. Not greasy, hair is almost completely absorbed, he replaced me conditioners and hair masks loreal professional. After application of hair conditioners are lighter and the volume
A very attractive price of $ 8.74 on www.iherb.com. You can also
take advantage of discount of $ 5 for your first purchase with the code
WUC013.

on 11/29/2010 9:50:00 AM

I found this conditioner pretty average. Made the mistake of applying the same amount as I usually do for any other conditioner and ended up with really greasy-looking roots. Now I just apply a tiny amount to the ends of my (super-long) hair and work my way up. No more greasy roots, although nothing about this conditioner makes it stand out to me. The smell might bother some people. It is not unpleasant, just very strong. I will try other products before buying this again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is an amazing product if you have tangles. I have extremely dry hair and I need something powerful :) This one is really good and its a natural product. The only bad thing is price and perhaps smell. Smell doesnt bother me but it bothers lots of people.

Let me recommend you gals to use extra virgin coconut oil. I swear by it esp if you have curly hair. Leave it on overnight and within few weeks u will see great improvement in your split ends. But 3 things to caution. U need to put a towel on your pillow else u will stain it like crazy. Many people say the smell is nice I say its extremely smelly and your sleeping parter might curse and swear. But I sleep alone and for the sake of beauty I dun care. The next impt thing is the product has to be extra virgin. Not virgin but extra virgin. try iherb.com for such a product. There are tons.

on 11/3/2010 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

WOW! I waited so long to try this and why?! What a great conditioner for my damaged highlighted to death hair. I think it may be working better for me than Joico K-Pak which I really like also. Thanks to everyone for the reviews b/c without them I would never have even looked at Aubrey (even though I like to buy natural stuff - their products did not seem that appealing to me). I also use the Honeysuckle Rose conditioner sometimes (I water it down to make it spread easier and absorb better). I def. like this the most out of any of the Aubrey conditioners I have tried. I think that it is mending my hair as much as possible while I grow out the damage. It still smells a little like sunscreen to me, but not as strong as the Honeysuckle Rose does. I have also tried Aubrey's Nustyle line. Great stuff so far!

on 10/11/2010 6:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this conditioner! I have thick looong curly hair and it isnt dyed or chemically treated or anything (in fact i only use natural products in my hair) however i wanted to try this product. My hair gets really tangled and dry after i shampoo so i need a conditioner that can untangle majorly and condition very well. My hair is soooo silky and smooth after this its crazy. Now overall i do have extremely healthy hair however even though i dont put chemicals in my hair or use heat in it i occasionally get dried damaged hair from brushing through tangles. With this conditioner my dry ends are non existent and my hair is super shiny! I always trust Aubrey Organics products because they are so natural and work very well. A perfect conditioner couldnt live without it! Also love the very distinct unique smell!

on 7/31/2010 9:20:00 PM

A very, very rich conditioner, and can be a bit heavy if you use it every day on fine hair. The original GPB has a very nice, natural, light scent. I've been using it mainly on the ends of my hair, and have had very good results. A little goes a long way.

on 7/2/2010 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Great conditioner! I have this one in Lavendar and Ylang Ylang. Leaves my hair soft and conditioned and I love the thick consistency. Purchased at Whole Foods for 11.99.

on 6/23/2010 10:01:00 AM

I used a sample of this together with the GPB Shampoo. The result was clean, very glossy and well nourished hair - no knots or weighing down. Great product, I will definitely buy the full size versions!

on 6/19/2010 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Really moisturizes your hair. It devolumizes my usually out of control hair. I wouldn't recommend this for oily hair!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

LAHV this stuff. I have dry, thick, wavy, medium-textured hair. I've been trying to go the natural route and not relying so much on silicones to make hair look good.

I apply this conditioner with my hair flipped over in the shower, as its the most effective way to get the product distributed evenly for me. I use about 2 quarter-size dollops and rake through first with fingers, and then a wide-tooth shower comb to help with distribution. I then flip my head back and continue showering while letting the conditioner sit for the recommended time, about 2-3 minutes. When it's in my hair, it does make it feel almost rough and dry, so the first time I used it was I skeptical. However, once I washed it out, my hair was smooooth and soft.

I've been using it for a few weeks with no problems so I guess my hair can handle protein. I do wish this was packaged in a tube or something because this product is so thick, its stubborn in coming out. Effective conditioner for a modest price, I paid $11 at Whole Foods.