Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof

3.7

Petroleum Distillates, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Water, Paraffin, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Rice Starch, Polyvinyl Laurate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Olyquaternium-10, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Ultramarines, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Manganese Violet, Carmine, Chromium Oxide Green, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 2/18/2012 3:48:00 PM

I have used this for many years. Does not ever clump OR smudge. Holds curl. Wore it in the humidity of the Caribbean and in the hot tub and pool. Lashes look long and thick and natural. Beat on the market and I have tried 'em ALL!

on 2/6/2012 1:39:00 PM

Great product to use on your LOWER lashes. I don't use it on my upper lashes. The brush is tiny enough so you can coat the lower lashes easily. It doesn't clump or get gooey on me. Clinique has come out with a similiar one, but their brush is larger. I will continue to buy this as long as they make it.

on 12/20/2011 8:59:00 AM

It smudges! I already curled the lashes but it still smudges....!

on 10/27/2011 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

The perfect mascara for lower lashes. Seriously. The formula is perfect. If you want a natural day time look, this mascara delivers without the clumpiness. Highly recommend it and I hope Maybelline is smart enough to NOT discontinue this product.

on 10/10/2011 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I simply love this mascara! I know many people like it for lower lashes but I used this mascara for both top & bottom lashes and it performs wonderfully. I have short, sparse lashes that point straight downward and this mascara (1) holds my curl, (2) separates & defines individual lashes, (3) looks completely natural, and (4) does so with NO clumping. If you like big, dramatic lashes, then this probably isn't for you. I don't like the clumpy and unnatural look many dramatic mascaras give off so this one is perfect for me. It lost one lippie because I think it could be a bit more waterproof (it still smudges a tiny bit).

on 9/24/2011 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Great for lower lashes and combing out lashes! I've used mine for a while so it gets a few clumps on my lashes when I comb them out, but it easily combs the clumps back out again, if that makes any sense. However, the clumpiness comes in handy for adding volume to the root :)

on 9/4/2011 8:12:00 PM

Love this mascara! It works so well on my thinning lashes. i have used dozens of other mascaras, with all types of brushes and all I get were smudges and clumps. I will be purchasing this from now on. Please Maybelline, do not discontinue!1

on 7/14/2011 6:21:00 PM

This is a great mascara for any lady with thinning lashes. The brush allows maximum control for getting into to those hard-to-reach areas where the flimsiest lashes lurk. It has great staying power and I think most people will find this a great mascara.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Great for lower lashes. And cheap, too!

on 6/15/2011 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

At first, I was a little skeptical about this one because Of the minibrush, but it turned out to be more of a pro than a con. Not only did it get to all my lashes but it also gave my lashes some gorgeous definition. The length was pretty impressive, not dramatic but impressive and the application was also really neat, even with the jiggle technique. The best bit was no clumps!
Although, I think the one thing, if there was one negative thin I could say about this particular mascara, was the fact that the application took a while before I got my desired look, but I really don't think that's a problem unless you're like me and really love the dramatic look.
Overall, this mascara was definitely very impressive.