April 24, 2014 | 1367 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by 2000wattsmile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great for lower lashes. And cheap, too!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by MiaRayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

At first, I was a little skeptical about this one because Of the minibrush, but it turned out to be more of a pro than a con. Not only did it get to all my lashes but it also gave my lashes some gorgeous definition. The length was pretty impressive, not dramatic but impressive and the application was also really neat, even with the jiggle technique. The best bit was no clumps!
Although, I think the one thing, if there was one negative thin I could say about this particular mascara, was the fact that the application took a while before I got my desired look, but I really don't think that's a problem unless you're like me and really love the dramatic look.
Overall, this mascara was definitely very impressive.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 8:18:00 AM More reviews by calamityjane85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am loving this mascara! It does wonders for my sad little lashes. For a day look jus apply one coat, for a night look do a few coats. No clumping, smudging, dryin out. It is a pain to remove but hey its waterproof! I actually like the smaller brush, it allows me to reach the tiny end ones without making a mess and getting to much product. Great mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by vivianlynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It seems every single mascara I purchase has a huge wand to it. My lashes are short and stubborn and I need to get in there with a smaller wand without having to poke my eyes out! I finally bought this when it was recommended to me from my aunt who is a makeup artist. I absolutely love it because of the wand. As for the product itself, it can still clump if you're not careful. I layer about 3-4 coats on before I start seeing the clumping. The wand really is genius and I have yet to find another mascara with a wand that works as well as this one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

I bought this for summer pool parties, but I forgot how thin waterproof mascara consistencies usually are. I love the original version of this product and its brush, but the waterproof version is too thin and delicate to get much product onto your lashes. I have to spend at least 5 or so minutes building to get the top lashes to look normal (like they don't have mascara; my tips are very pale) and I gave up on the bottom lashes (wouldn't stick to them).

Overall, the best WP mascara I have found has been the comb-brush by L'Oreal (Volume Shocking). It stays on forever, too, and you can define your lashes perfectly so they don't look overdone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 6:22:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff. All mascaras look to obvious to me, not this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by hmjnow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this mascara I think do to the brush. It is tiny & works great for lower lashes. It is a good finishing mascara because of the brush for those hard to reach parts of the eyes. I understand that this has been discontinued, so I purchased a few just for the brush. If Maybelline would just make the brush for sale that would be terrific.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by lilybasset

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this a long time ago and forgot to write a review on it. I really liked it, the brush was small enough to get to the roots of my lashes and still get my lower lashes coated without smudging or flaking. It gave a very natural look but I like that, so not a ton of volume/length, but enough to make them look fuller and separated.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

I just got this and the same time that Clinique has come out with a mascara that features a tiny wand just for lower lashes! I have long upper and lower lashes but the ends of my dark lashes have always been oddly light. I like how mascara brings out the tips of my lashes, though did not use much on lower lashes till now because it would smudge or even with non wp, it was a pain to get on properly.

I also have down turned eyes somewhat and find it I get the very inner lashes both upper and lower, it makes for a more balanced eye. This is a lovely product and great for lower bottom lashes and inner lashes on upper and lower lids. I have yet to try this as my sole mascara because its so new to me but I will update when I have.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by leoisillon

I bought this mascara to use on my lower lash line. I have very light lower lashes and I don't like using a big brush to define them because it tends to look unnatural and clump up fast. So I thought I'd try this mascara because of the small wand. I think I'd be better off with one of those comb wands for my bottom lashes rather than one like this. It's a tiny natural bristle brush that feels dry and scratchy. You have to place it carefully otherwise you will get a huge black dot on your waterline. Ugh. I hate fussy products. Not for me.