Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof

3.7

Petroleum Distillates, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Water, Paraffin, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Rice Starch, Polyvinyl Laurate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Olyquaternium-10, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Ultramarines, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Manganese Violet, Carmine, Chromium Oxide Green, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

Well I guess it all depends on what kind of lashes or look you prefer. If you prefer big thick dramatic lashes then you wouldn't be satisfied with just using this mascara. But I'm giving it a 4 because it does what it says it will. It "discovers" your lashes, nothing more. It makes your lashes look cleanly combed out, accentuated but not done, naturally long and visible. It doesn't flake or smudge. And because it's waterproof I have to quite work at it with the remover. The brush is quite small but easy to use. It holds the curl nicely, which is what I look for most in a mascara.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I'm really glad I finally decided to buy this. There are so many mascaras to choose from out there. I bought this mainly for my lower lashes. I was tired of using the LashBlast chubby wand to put mascara on my lower lashes. This works so wonderfully for both upper & lower lashes! The formula is smooth, does not clump. It's not so wet like some mascaras when you first open it :-) Love!

Don't throw your money out on similar products such as Lancome definicils when a product like this is available. It is even better than the Lancome. It lengthens a little bit, does not clump at all and is reasonably priced compared to higher end name brands. This is not a volumizing mascara and is not marketed as such - it is more for separating and defining and perhaps lengthening just a minimal hair - no pun intended. :) I've been using this for years and love it.

I started wearing mascara in sixth grade and now I'm a freshman, I have used this mascara for about 3 years now and I am in LOVE with it. For a waterproof mascara, it does what it says. It's definitely waterproof. The only problems I've ever had is when I don't use a finishing powder after foundation and since my lashes are rather long (long, but very straight and rarely holds curl) sometimes there will be a barely noticable line below my eyebrow from where my lashes met my skin. My eyelashes are long but straight and won't hold curl for anything. Except this mascara seems to keep them curled ALL day. I love this mascara, I reccomend it to anyone who is thinking about getting it! It's around 5 or 6 bucks depending on where you get it. :)

So a few months ago I saw this lady in my gym and she looked really nice and had mascara on. Now I sweat like crazy and I thought I could never wear mascara to the gym I'd be a racoon in no time. I asked her what she was wearing and she told me she used this. Ofcourse I got it the next day!!! love love love it! most mascaras make me into racoon. but not this one. I wore this all day in really bad weather and it stayed on , no flaking or smudging. Will def buy again!

I have used this for many years. Does not ever clump OR smudge. Holds curl. Wore it in the humidity of the Caribbean and in the hot tub and pool. Lashes look long and thick and natural. Beat on the market and I have tried 'em ALL!

Great product to use on your LOWER lashes. I don't use it on my upper lashes. The brush is tiny enough so you can coat the lower lashes easily. It doesn't clump or get gooey on me. Clinique has come out with a similiar one, but their brush is larger. I will continue to buy this as long as they make it.

It smudges! I already curled the lashes but it still smudges....!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

The perfect mascara for lower lashes. Seriously. The formula is perfect. If you want a natural day time look, this mascara delivers without the clumpiness. Highly recommend it and I hope Maybelline is smart enough to NOT discontinue this product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I simply love this mascara! I know many people like it for lower lashes but I used this mascara for both top & bottom lashes and it performs wonderfully. I have short, sparse lashes that point straight downward and this mascara (1) holds my curl, (2) separates & defines individual lashes, (3) looks completely natural, and (4) does so with NO clumping. If you like big, dramatic lashes, then this probably isn't for you. I don't like the clumpy and unnatural look many dramatic mascaras give off so this one is perfect for me. It lost one lippie because I think it could be a bit more waterproof (it still smudges a tiny bit).

Popular Mascaras