October 30, 2014 | 1349 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2011 8:59:00 AM More reviews by June2008

It smudges! I already curled the lashes but it still smudges....!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by MadchenRogue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The perfect mascara for lower lashes. Seriously. The formula is perfect. If you want a natural day time look, this mascara delivers without the clumpiness. Highly recommend it and I hope Maybelline is smart enough to NOT discontinue this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by iamlizlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I simply love this mascara! I know many people like it for lower lashes but I used this mascara for both top & bottom lashes and it performs wonderfully. I have short, sparse lashes that point straight downward and this mascara (1) holds my curl, (2) separates & defines individual lashes, (3) looks completely natural, and (4) does so with NO clumping. If you like big, dramatic lashes, then this probably isn't for you. I don't like the clumpy and unnatural look many dramatic mascaras give off so this one is perfect for me. It lost one lippie because I think it could be a bit more waterproof (it still smudges a tiny bit).

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by lrigtnahpele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Great for lower lashes and combing out lashes! I've used mine for a while so it gets a few clumps on my lashes when I comb them out, but it easily combs the clumps back out again, if that makes any sense. However, the clumpiness comes in handy for adding volume to the root :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by rumer27

Love this mascara! It works so well on my thinning lashes. i have used dozens of other mascaras, with all types of brushes and all I get were smudges and clumps. I will be purchasing this from now on. Please Maybelline, do not discontinue!1

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Daddysgirl1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great mascara for any lady with thinning lashes. The brush allows maximum control for getting into to those hard-to-reach areas where the flimsiest lashes lurk. It has great staying power and I think most people will find this a great mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by 2000wattsmile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great for lower lashes. And cheap, too!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by MiaRayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

At first, I was a little skeptical about this one because Of the minibrush, but it turned out to be more of a pro than a con. Not only did it get to all my lashes but it also gave my lashes some gorgeous definition. The length was pretty impressive, not dramatic but impressive and the application was also really neat, even with the jiggle technique. The best bit was no clumps!
Although, I think the one thing, if there was one negative thin I could say about this particular mascara, was the fact that the application took a while before I got my desired look, but I really don't think that's a problem unless you're like me and really love the dramatic look.
Overall, this mascara was definitely very impressive.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 8:18:00 AM More reviews by calamityjane85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am loving this mascara! It does wonders for my sad little lashes. For a day look jus apply one coat, for a night look do a few coats. No clumping, smudging, dryin out. It is a pain to remove but hey its waterproof! I actually like the smaller brush, it allows me to reach the tiny end ones without making a mess and getting to much product. Great mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by vivianlynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It seems every single mascara I purchase has a huge wand to it. My lashes are short and stubborn and I need to get in there with a smaller wand without having to poke my eyes out! I finally bought this when it was recommended to me from my aunt who is a makeup artist. I absolutely love it because of the wand. As for the product itself, it can still clump if you're not careful. I layer about 3-4 coats on before I start seeing the clumping. The wand really is genius and I have yet to find another mascara with a wand that works as well as this one.