September 22, 2014 | 1884 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2009 3:21:00 AM More reviews by xxVEEISVY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have fine-medium hair and normally i don't have a problem with dryness, instead i have problems with volume. However after i started swimming class (and being in the pool everyday) my hair started to dry out. I got this product a while ago, because it was connected to this 2-in-1 shampoo but i never thought to use it. Once i tried it, I was amazed! After just one time, my hair is back to normal and it didn't weight down my hair at all, which I expected because it seem to be an intense moisturizer. The only downfall is the packaging, its really awkward to use in the shower. I love the smell though (:

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2009 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Kimmeh5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really, really like this product. I bought it on a whim because it was on sale for $4 at my local Walmart. I use regular Tresemme shampoo and conditioner, and I've tried it both before conditioning and after wards. It works better after you condition your hair first, it didn't do anything before. Amazing product, really. It makes it a lot easier to brush through your hair, especially if you have super thick hair like I do. It smells AMAZING. The only thing I really didn't care about was the fact its in a round container, and you have to use your hands to scoop the stuff out to apply.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2009 9:41:00 PM More reviews by livendeadgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff made my hair like straw,tangly. It felt nice when putting it on in the shower but once it was out it didnt feel or look nice at all. The smell is ok cause its a citrus-ey smell. Not repurchasing

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2009 6:22:00 PM More reviews by reallychelseawow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Smells nice. Makes my hair feel nice when wet. Did not help it through styling. I blow dried it and it didn't feel nicer, in fact it felt crispier because I didn't use my normal conditioner. Not to mention it faded my hair dye! Everytime I have used it I have noticed a significant fade in my hair colour (I have now tried it about 7 times spanned out between sessions of dye). I was not impressed, will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by namissaas224

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is AMAZING!
I have thick,wavy,waist-length hair.I straighten it atleast 2-3 times a week.The straightner I got is a salon one,so it damages my hair.But if I use this twice a week it stays soft. The only thing I dont like about it is the jar its in

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2009 5:42:00 PM More reviews by TinkPink808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the smell of GarnierFructis products. My hair felt soft when using this. But this product is OK for me. It ain't so great as a fortifying masque. Did not change the condition of my hair. It works as a normal daily conditioner for me and nothing more.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2008 7:33:00 PM More reviews by chaimaretto

In my experience, this is THE best deep conditioner you can buy at a drug store price. And actually one of the best I've ever even used on my hair. The best way I've found to use it is to shampoo first, rinse and squeeze all of the water out of my hair, apply and then leave on while I shave both of my legs -- which is at least 3 minutes if not more on some days. Leaves my hair so silky and for a great price. Only thing I hate is the packaging -- since I use it in the shower the jar is anything but compact and convenient.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2008 2:50:00 PM More reviews by ChocolateMakesMeSmile

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! It makes my hair soft and shiny, and smells amazing. I put a tiny bit in my hair as leave in conditioner as soon as I get out of the shower and it helps to give me frizz free curls.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2008 1:10:00 AM More reviews by MissingGirl

i usually make my own masques out of olive oil and avacodo's but if i dont have any time for that this is my go-to product. i absolutly adore the scent, (it lingers throughout the day), but most importantly it makes my hair alot less frizzy. My hair is shoulder-length,thick, very wavy and very very frizzy!!! this mask makes it a silky and luxurios texture without weighing it down,so thats a plus. i will always buy this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2008 12:17:00 AM More reviews by JazzleBug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have mid-low back length, fine hair that has been processed to hell and back. I have it on the road to recovery and back in my natural color, but it's still dry, dry, dry. This stuff makes my hair super soft and pliable, but without feeling like it's coated in product. I HATE the packaging. I'll admit, I thought it was kinda cute when I bought it, but after juggling the base, the top, and a handful of conditioner (of course, I never do anything the easy way, right?), I'm ready for a squeeze tube. Or better yet, a pump bottle! Packaging aside, this stuff is fabulous. Not THE MOST moisturizing, but incredibly softening (yes! even the ends!!!).