Garnier Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque [DISCONTINUED]

Garnier Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque  [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, PEG 180, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Niacinamide, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Trideceth 12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Pyridoxene HCl, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citrus Limonum (Lemon Peel Extract), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance, FIL

on 2/11/2009 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have fine-medium hair and normally i don't have a problem with dryness, instead i have problems with volume. However after i started swimming class (and being in the pool everyday) my hair started to dry out. I got this product a while ago, because it was connected to this 2-in-1 shampoo but i never thought to use it. Once i tried it, I was amazed! After just one time, my hair is back to normal and it didn't weight down my hair at all, which I expected because it seem to be an intense moisturizer. The only downfall is the packaging, its really awkward to use in the shower. I love the smell though (:

on 2/10/2009 7:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really, really like this product. I bought it on a whim because it was on sale for $4 at my local Walmart. I use regular Tresemme shampoo and conditioner, and I've tried it both before conditioning and after wards. It works better after you condition your hair first, it didn't do anything before. Amazing product, really. It makes it a lot easier to brush through your hair, especially if you have super thick hair like I do. It smells AMAZING. The only thing I really didn't care about was the fact its in a round container, and you have to use your hands to scoop the stuff out to apply.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This stuff made my hair like straw,tangly. It felt nice when putting it on in the shower but once it was out it didnt feel or look nice at all. The smell is ok cause its a citrus-ey smell. Not repurchasing

Smells nice. Makes my hair feel nice when wet. Did not help it through styling. I blow dried it and it didn't feel nicer, in fact it felt crispier because I didn't use my normal conditioner. Not to mention it faded my hair dye! Everytime I have used it I have noticed a significant fade in my hair colour (I have now tried it about 7 times spanned out between sessions of dye). I was not impressed, will not buy again.

on 1/17/2009 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This stuff is AMAZING!
I have thick,wavy,waist-length hair.I straighten it atleast 2-3 times a week.The straightner I got is a salon one,so it damages my hair.But if I use this twice a week it stays soft. The only thing I dont like about it is the jar its in

on 1/16/2009 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I like the smell of GarnierFructis products. My hair felt soft when using this. But this product is OK for me. It ain't so great as a fortifying masque. Did not change the condition of my hair. It works as a normal daily conditioner for me and nothing more.

on 12/27/2008 7:33:00 PM

In my experience, this is THE best deep conditioner you can buy at a drug store price. And actually one of the best I've ever even used on my hair. The best way I've found to use it is to shampoo first, rinse and squeeze all of the water out of my hair, apply and then leave on while I shave both of my legs -- which is at least 3 minutes if not more on some days. Leaves my hair so silky and for a great price. Only thing I hate is the packaging -- since I use it in the shower the jar is anything but compact and convenient.

I love this product! It makes my hair soft and shiny, and smells amazing. I put a tiny bit in my hair as leave in conditioner as soon as I get out of the shower and it helps to give me frizz free curls.

on 10/29/2008 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i usually make my own masques out of olive oil and avacodo's but if i dont have any time for that this is my go-to product. i absolutly adore the scent, (it lingers throughout the day), but most importantly it makes my hair alot less frizzy. My hair is shoulder-length,thick, very wavy and very very frizzy!!! this mask makes it a silky and luxurios texture without weighing it down,so thats a plus. i will always buy this.

on 9/3/2008 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have mid-low back length, fine hair that has been processed to hell and back. I have it on the road to recovery and back in my natural color, but it's still dry, dry, dry. This stuff makes my hair super soft and pliable, but without feeling like it's coated in product. I HATE the packaging. I'll admit, I thought it was kinda cute when I bought it, but after juggling the base, the top, and a handful of conditioner (of course, I never do anything the easy way, right?), I'm ready for a squeeze tube. Or better yet, a pump bottle! Packaging aside, this stuff is fabulous. Not THE MOST moisturizing, but incredibly softening (yes! even the ends!!!).