November 22, 2014 | 1704 users online

Toners - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Face Mist

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by leizel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Did not like it for one major reason: fragrance. It smells like floral perfume. I did not want that on my face. Fragrance is irritating for skin. Why the fragrance Body Shop??! Refunded at store. I've resorted to making my own DIY facial spritz until I find something better.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by elicandytime

My friend bought this for me so i cant complain about the price. Though this worked great on my friend it didn't like me.
This broke me out everywhere, i didn't get a burning/stinging feeling that others commented on but it broke me out. I really liked the smell (it matched my "dear rose" BB Cream) and I put it on under my makeup and it lasted all day. If it didn't break me out I would continue using it because it made my makeup last a lot longer, I didn't even blot my nose which becomes shiny throughout the day.
Even though it didn't work out on me my friend adores this product and uses it everyday, it didn't break her out at all, so definitively try this out :) and hope it doesnt break you out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 3:47:00 AM More reviews by deanna424

Even though it's way too expensive for the amount you get, I love this mist. I use it after putting on makeup or throughout the day to refresh my skin. It helps add moisture and gives me a dewy look and hasn't broken me out yet.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2011 6:23:00 AM More reviews by EveH18

I like the effects of this product a lot, it sets my makeup and it is a cheaper alternative to other setting spray such as fix+, skindinavia or the urban decay one... When i walked in to The Body Shop I was looking forward buying the face mist, the body shop being a shop which sells natural products, I didn't check the ingredients, I came home and sprayed some on my face. I then looked at the ingredients and I was in shock !!! Panthenol, Phenoxethanol, Alcohol Denat : All alcohols. AND Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben. All this paraben in such a tiny bottle. I am still debating between finishing this product or putting it directky in the trash. I am so disappointed in The Body Shop :/ , sorry for the long review thank you for reading :)

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2011 9:53:00 AM More reviews by donatela

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have always been a Body Shop fan but lately I'm quite disappointed with its products. I can't believe that a nature/animals-friendly company such as Body Shop can create such a lame product: I paid 8.5 euros for a mist full of parabens, alcohol and other damaging ingredients. I'm still kicking myself for not reading the ingredients first. I only noticed it when I sprayed my face and instantly started to tingle. Now, I use it only for cleaning my brushes. Next time I visit Body Shop, I will be extra careful as now I realise that there are plenty of products containing parabens.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Zabby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The packaging quality is good and the product does help set my foundation and keep it from looking chalky.
However, this stuff is FULL to the max with parabens. Ethyl, methyl, you name it!
So no thanks to this vitamin e + cancer risk in a bottle.
It's going to it's new home in the trash can tonight!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 3:49:00 PM More reviews by allybee1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

AMAZING PRODUCT!!! I love it! I only purchased it yesterday, but so far it is excellent at setting makeup and very refreshing and moisturizing as well. Price is a little expensive, but a lot cheaper than Urban Decay's Dew Me, or Fix+, or the Skindinavia setting spray. Will definitely repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2011 8:34:00 AM More reviews by Rockz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is refreshing and gentle on my skin.
As for setting make-up:
it does it's job well, but I tend to use this more as a refresher, instead of setting make-up.
My skin gets irritated with the slightest touch or product, but not with this.

+ Didn't break me out
+ Nice smell
+ Okay job of setting make-up / refreshing the skin

- Price
- Not so natural ingredients

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 10:57:00 AM More reviews by ilikemybed

This is a great product. It feels so refreshing on the skin, one of two sprays from a distance is all you need. Does not cause a greasy look, break out skin, or move make-up. Lovely smell of roses too. I think this is a product I will always buy from now on!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by nabs07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this for a trip to egypt/yemen (hot weather) after reading reviews that it helps hydrates/refreshes the skin. I have oily skin so I felt I didnt need it for more moisture. After I came back to Canada, I started using it as a prep for make up application. I spray this over my face after cleansing/toning, let it dry, apply my primer and foundation, and use loose powder to set it. I've definitely seen an improvement in the way my make-up looks! It looks sheer and my make up stays on longer -- love it!