Sonia Kashuk Blending brush - tapered [DISCONTINUED]

4.7

Excellent brush! So soft and it looks so sleek. SK makes some GREAT brushes!

on 6/5/2009 7:40:00 PM

The brush is very soft and good for blending. however, i do find it too big sometimes, since i have small eyes and lids. plus, although it is much cheaper than mac 217, it can only be used for blending and nothing else, where 217 is very multi-purpose.

on 5/1/2009 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a great blending brush, essential for nights out. I'm so glad sonia kashuk makes great professional brushes for a great price!

on 4/28/2009 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

GREAT blending brush. Everyone who wears makeup needs one, and this is great for people on a budget. MAC is def. the best, but this one does a good job too and for only $3.99 its worth having it on hand.

on 3/24/2009 12:34:00 PM

I have to say this is a decent brush if you are on a tight budget but if you are really into makeup I would recommend saving up for the Mac 217.

I did a side by side comparison and the Mac 217 blows this brush away. The 217 gives an airbrushed effect and you can use it in multiple ways, to apply eyeshadow to the lid, crease and to the brow. It is truly amazing and will last for years. I was disappointed with the Kashuk brush and returned it. I was hoping it was comparable and a dupe but its not. I purchased the $ 3.99 brush.

on 3/12/2009 6:53:00 AM

This is my first blending brush and, after using it for a few weeks, I am not sure how I ever lived without one. It makes blending so much easier with better results. I have a few SK brushes and I love them all. Great quality and cheaper than most high end m/u brushes.

on 1/23/2009 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think these are more attractive than her white handle brushes. The handles are sort of a greenish black shimmer and they have a wave bend design. This is just called "blending brush". Not specified if it is a large.. but it looks like a large blender. If you have small eyes, chances are this is too big for you. I think the white handled pointed blender brush would be better for small eyes or those who don't have alot of space between their brow and lashes. These come in a hard plastic case and they are a little more expensive than the original brushes. She has alot that can compare to MAC. If you cannot afford MAC or just choose their basic brushes, then Sonia is the best alternative. I don't know of any of brand or makeup artist that sells them so cheap and they last a long time. Even the Sephora brushes are crap compared to Sonia's.

on 12/30/2008 1:57:00 PM

Love SK brushes! This one works great for blending out my shadows, and its soft. No shedding.

on 12/14/2008 5:18:00 PM

I love this brush! I have been searching for a crease brush that could actually blend out my crease shadows instead of it *looking* like I *tried* to blend them out. I love dark colors and even MAC's beloved 217 could never give my tiny almond-shaped eyes the airbrushed look I wanted even with tons of blending. This brush is great because it can pick up a lot of color and is great for sheer washes of color. But where it shines for me is crease blending. The tip is tapered to a pretty nce point and for tiny eyes this is great! And the fluffiness gives that great airbrushed look. You really could do your entire upper eye with just this brush if you needed to. Sometimes I do just to save time. And don't let the size fool you - at first I thought it would be too big for my eye shape but I find this is the best brush for smaller eyes. I have only had it for 2 days but am already planning on getting another just in case. WONDERFUL!

on 12/10/2008 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm so glad I found this brush. I was contemplating the MAC 224, but I got this instead. I am so happy. This has knocked the MAC 217 off its pedestal and is now my favorite eye brush. It's floppier and less precise than the 217, but does a better job of blending and creating soft, airbrushed looks. I also love it for applying soft washes of color, and applying a brow highlight. I think I need another one.

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products