Lancome Miracle

3.8

on 2/23/2011 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

My first Lancome product and I'm in LOVE! The scent is a fresh floral, but is quite light. One spritz is all you really need as too much of this can be a bit overwhelming. It lasts on my skin pretty well, which is really nice as even some more expensive perfumes don't last that long. I like the packaging, very clean and sleek. Yes, its simple, but it ties in nicely with the clean smell of this perfume. It has been my go-to perfume for the last two weeks! :)

on 2/6/2011 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I'd have to say that miracle has been around for awhile for good reason. It was no 9 on the list of the most sought after fragrances a few yrs back. I always have a bottle on hand whenever I want to smell fresh and sexy all at once. It has good staying power and I get compliments all the time. I used to work for Lancome, which started out as a fragrance company and this is definately a keeper in my fragrance wardrobe.

on 2/6/2011 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

When I first got this, I was in LOVE with it. To me it smelled really sweet and refreshing and I would always get compliments when I wear it. But during the summer, I I switched to a new perfume but I recently went back to it and for some reason, it has a strong plastic smell but when I asked my friend, she said it was the same and I was just imagining things so I don't know what happened there. But now I'm starting to use this perfume again and it's starting to smell sweet to me again so I guess for some reason...

Regarding staying power, I can smell it on myself for about 2 hour after I spray it on but after that I'm not sure what happens to it but when I shower later at night, I can sometimes smell it again so I guess it stays on all day & I just don't notice it after a while.

I would definitely repurchase, this thing is MY SCENT (:

on 1/12/2011 12:04:00 PM

I am in love with this scent right now!!!! I feel like I can label another favorite I will be buying forever. The first Lancome scent I am in love with. In January I am usually craving citrus- mandarin scents to bring me out of those Winter blues and let me tell you this is fabulous and does the trick. I took off one lippie because it SEEMS to only last about 2-3 hours on my skin and it's an EDP. Maybe others can still smell it on me later in the day? I guess I was just hoping I would still be able to smell it on my skin for a while...but I usually just douse my clothes wiith it and it seems to linger that way. Any reccs for scents that are similar but last longer? I am gonna try VS Pink and Glow by JLo.

on 1/8/2011 1:42:00 PM

I first tried this when I got a free sample of it and thought it was really lovely and fresh. I then bought the perfume which I really regret now. Although it does settle well onto my skin, it's not really something I would wear. I think it would be more suitable for someone in their forties as a daytime perfume tbh.

on 12/8/2010 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The first time I smelled this scent from a sample I thought that it was quite fruity. I smelled some litchi and was not interested at all. Then a friend of mine got a bottle of this perfume and on her it smelled different, much more intriguing. So I tried it on myself again and this time I was fascinated because I found it very unusual. It is hard to describe but on me it smells bloomy in a lovely way but it is not just floral. There is also something deep and sensuous in it, due to the amber and musk and just a hint of fruit. But what makes it different from many other scents is the “ethereal” note, something aldehydic without being aldehydic. It must be the ginger and the pepper in it. So yes, there is actually something spiritual and mysterious in this scent I really like. But this is not for everybody, I guess. On some women it can smell really unpleasant.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this scent! To me, it is the perfect casual day scent, and it instantly cheers me up. One spray is enough to last for the entire day.

Lancome describes the notes as: brilliant freesia, ginger, magnolias, serenely balanced by warm, amber notes.

on 9/14/2010 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I brought a 100ml bottle of this without even trying, and now I regret it a lot. The scent is not suitable for me, nor is it my taste. I can see this perfume appealing to someone who is in there mid 30's to mid 40's. The scent is strong and musky, as I find with most Lancome fragrance that it a fact, and oh how durable it is, wash after wash and my clothes still reeks of it.

i don't know why there are so much bad reviews. this product smells AMAZING, you get alot in a bottle, and it sprays so that one spray won't give you too much or too little. and i got this at a warehouse sale so it was very cheap. they have warehouse sales 2 times a year, so for people who don't like expensive things, go check it out.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This smells cheap to me.. along with all Lancome's fragrances.

Popular Fragrances