July 29, 2014 | 1868 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Miracle

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by eaugirlspirit

I am in love with this scent right now!!!! I feel like I can label another favorite I will be buying forever. The first Lancome scent I am in love with. In January I am usually craving citrus- mandarin scents to bring me out of those Winter blues and let me tell you this is fabulous and does the trick. I took off one lippie because it SEEMS to only last about 2-3 hours on my skin and it's an EDP. Maybe others can still smell it on me later in the day? I guess I was just hoping I would still be able to smell it on my skin for a while...but I usually just douse my clothes wiith it and it seems to linger that way. Any reccs for scents that are similar but last longer? I am gonna try VS Pink and Glow by JLo.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2011 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Latar

I first tried this when I got a free sample of it and thought it was really lovely and fresh. I then bought the perfume which I really regret now. Although it does settle well onto my skin, it's not really something I would wear. I think it would be more suitable for someone in their forties as a daytime perfume tbh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2010 1:25:00 AM More reviews by gioja

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The first time I smelled this scent from a sample I thought that it was quite fruity. I smelled some litchi and was not interested at all. Then a friend of mine got a bottle of this perfume and on her it smelled different, much more intriguing. So I tried it on myself again and this time I was fascinated because I found it very unusual. It is hard to describe but on me it smells bloomy in a lovely way but it is not just floral. There is also something deep and sensuous in it, due to the amber and musk and just a hint of fruit. But what makes it different from many other scents is the “ethereal” note, something aldehydic without being aldehydic. It must be the ginger and the pepper in it. So yes, there is actually something spiritual and mysterious in this scent I really like. But this is not for everybody, I guess. On some women it can smell really unpleasant.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by naughtymatilda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this scent! To me, it is the perfect casual day scent, and it instantly cheers me up. One spray is enough to last for the entire day.

Lancome describes the notes as: brilliant freesia, ginger, magnolias, serenely balanced by warm, amber notes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I brought a 100ml bottle of this without even trying, and now I regret it a lot. The scent is not suitable for me, nor is it my taste. I can see this perfume appealing to someone who is in there mid 30's to mid 40's. The scent is strong and musky, as I find with most Lancome fragrance that it a fact, and oh how durable it is, wash after wash and my clothes still reeks of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 12:58:00 PM More reviews by TwinkleTwilight

i don't know why there are so much bad reviews. this product smells AMAZING, you get alot in a bottle, and it sprays so that one spray won't give you too much or too little. and i got this at a warehouse sale so it was very cheap. they have warehouse sales 2 times a year, so for people who don't like expensive things, go check it out.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2010 9:25:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

This smells cheap to me.. along with all Lancome's fragrances.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by barbiepink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Received this as a gift and I absolutely did NOT like the scent. Doesn't smell anything floral to me, just spicy with some powdery scent that is unpleasant. Quite boring, generic and nothing special. Pretty bottle, however.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 3:02:00 AM More reviews by kathhh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this.
The smell changes dramatically after a few hours to a very sweet, lovely scent. Long lasting power.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 8:03:00 AM More reviews by syj4kjw

one of my favourite scents! im on my second bottle. bought the first bottle when i was 18, loved it then, after using up the bottle, i moved on to other fragrances, and last year, i bought this again, and i am in love again! it is really common fragrance, i dont usually like popular or summery scents (DG light blue, bvlgari omnia amethyst, mar jacobs daisy, lanvin jeanne, moschino i love love, etc) but this is an exception!