Victoria's Secret Pink Perfume

on 12/7/2009 3:04:00 PM

For some reason I am just now *really* smelling this fragrance (after receiving a mini in a swap), despite it having been around for a while. I must say, I am surprised. I assumed this would be a light, fun, easy-to-wear, fruity-floral based on the packaging and name. But it isn't that at all... this is definitely a *green* floral. While it is still light and easy to wear, the fruits are very minimal. The florals are pretty generic- nothing too outstanding are special, but pretty. Also- because of the green aspect mixed with all those florals, I could definitely see Pink causing problems with some people's allergies.

This scent smells womanly in a young way. Very sexy young scent. My mom's friend wore this on our summer vacation and i smelt it had to buy it! I then sprayed it on my scarves and all the boys asked what it was. It's floral, and a little fruity and a tiny bit spicy. All i can say it it's a really young, sexy, scent.

on 11/14/2009 9:14:00 PM

light, citrus, hint of floral and vetiver and musk. it's very floral green, very wearable, and youthful but with a touch of sophistication.

on 10/30/2009 12:15:00 AM

This is a clean scent. It is sexy in an innocent way. It reminds me of a fruit I once smelled in the tropics of central america.

on 10/21/2009 8:57:00 PM

I bought this and Dream Angels Heavenly at the same time. It is very difficult for me to decide which scent I like more. Both of these scents last all day. This one seems a little bit lighter. I guess it just depends on what you are looking for.

on 10/14/2009 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm on my second bottle. I really hate that I love a VS scent so much but I get the most compliments BY FAR when I wear this. I DO like it and I guess so do others so I'm going to stick with it.

on 9/30/2009 5:55:00 PM

it's not the most amazing scent. it's good, but not great. it's better to invest in VS sexy little things... a more unique fragrance that's different and smells great.

on 9/10/2009 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have always always loved this perfume. It's so sweet and girly and floral, but not overpowering. Too bad I am out of it now and am using Dreams Angel, which is nice, but this one is better! I love the girlyness of it, and it makes me feel very 'light and bouncy'. :D

on 8/21/2009 2:18:00 PM

I actually have this in the body mist which is a lighter version than the EDT but it is heavenly. It smells fruity and cheerful all while being a very mature sexy scent. The body mist last all day and it is much cheaper than the EDT. IThis is always in my rotation of oerfumes that I wear reguralry along with my pink sugar of course. I will defiently repurchase this again. That is if I ever finish the bottle I have now because as I said it's huge.

Ahh, this perfume brings me back to so many memories! This is my boyfriend's favorite perfume ( only second to Ralph Lauren Ralph) & I constantly have been getting nagged to wear it more often. I love the fresh, clean scent. I think it's a little harsh for it to be called unoriginal. I think this is a staple in many women's beauty collections, and will continue to be. It has a scent that is undeniably irresistable. It actually reminds me of pink lemonade in a way!

I've never been one for heavier perfumes, and this one is perfect if you want a light, easy to wear yet super sexy scent that will drive your significant other crazy! It wears well on the skin, and the lotions are also nice too. I could only wish they would make a Pink shampoo; my boyfriend would go nuts!

So, I can see where the younger crowd would naturally gravitate towards it, but to all my older ladies; don't be afraid to pick it up & get your Pink on whenever you want a nice change of pace!

Popular Fragrances