Victoria's Secret Pink Perfume

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Its such a cute light scent ! I dont have it now (but would like to get again) - had it before though and really enjoyed it. Perfect for everyday use and summer days :) Theres nothing much else to say about it.

For some reason I am just now *really* smelling this fragrance (after receiving a mini in a swap), despite it having been around for a while. I must say, I am surprised. I assumed this would be a light, fun, easy-to-wear, fruity-floral based on the packaging and name. But it isn't that at all... this is definitely a *green* floral. While it is still light and easy to wear, the fruits are very minimal. The florals are pretty generic- nothing too outstanding are special, but pretty. Also- because of the green aspect mixed with all those florals, I could definitely see Pink causing problems with some people's allergies.

This scent smells womanly in a young way. Very sexy young scent. My mom's friend wore this on our summer vacation and i smelt it had to buy it! I then sprayed it on my scarves and all the boys asked what it was. It's floral, and a little fruity and a tiny bit spicy. All i can say it it's a really young, sexy, scent.

light, citrus, hint of floral and vetiver and musk. it's very floral green, very wearable, and youthful but with a touch of sophistication.

This is a clean scent. It is sexy in an innocent way. It reminds me of a fruit I once smelled in the tropics of central america.

I bought this and Dream Angels Heavenly at the same time. It is very difficult for me to decide which scent I like more. Both of these scents last all day. This one seems a little bit lighter. I guess it just depends on what you are looking for.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm on my second bottle. I really hate that I love a VS scent so much but I get the most compliments BY FAR when I wear this. I DO like it and I guess so do others so I'm going to stick with it.

it's not the most amazing scent. it's good, but not great. it's better to invest in VS sexy little things... a more unique fragrance that's different and smells great.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have always always loved this perfume. It's so sweet and girly and floral, but not overpowering. Too bad I am out of it now and am using Dreams Angel, which is nice, but this one is better! I love the girlyness of it, and it makes me feel very 'light and bouncy'. :D

I actually have this in the body mist which is a lighter version than the EDT but it is heavenly. It smells fruity and cheerful all while being a very mature sexy scent. The body mist last all day and it is much cheaper than the EDT. IThis is always in my rotation of oerfumes that I wear reguralry along with my pink sugar of course. I will defiently repurchase this again. That is if I ever finish the bottle I have now because as I said it's huge.

Popular Fragrances