Lancome Blush Subtil in Cedar Rose/Rose Tendre

4.4

(((SAFETY RATED 7 ON SKIN DEEP))) mica, ptfe, dimethicone, nylon-12, zinc stearate, boron nitride, dimethiconol, cetyl dimethicone, titanium dioxide, triisocetyl citrate, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, barium sulfate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, methylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea, fragrance, propylparaben, acrylates copolymer.

on 3/11/2006 3:45:00 PM

This blush has a wonderful powdery smell to it. I found the Cedar Rose color is very flattering for any PPP. This is one of my favorite blushes, it looks natural and it very beautiful. It has a rose color to it.

on 2/5/2006 4:14:00 PM

I've probably been using this color blush for over 10 years now-it's the perfect natural lit-from-within glow on my skin-LLL (Lancome Color ID II-20 N)I also use Miel Glace and Aplum, but Cedar Rose is the only one I've actually used up and repurchased. It's pretty neutral and I wear it with cool as well as warm eye/lip combinations. A staple in my makeup stash. It's pricey compared to MAC, for sure, but at least it's not $40.00 like Chanel.

on 1/26/2006 9:36:00 PM

I have been using this blush in Cedar Rose for about 10 years now. It is my HG - the color is very natural and beautiful.

Very nice blush: When i went in search for a new blush, the Lancôme counter that i went to had almost all their colours sold out and I was left with Cedar rose. I doubted the colour at first since it`s kind of brownish pink and I have very pale asian skin. But after using it, the colour is quite nice, sheer and buildable. Has subtle shimmers to give a nice radiant glow to the cheeks! The color as i said before, has hints of borwn tones in it, so in the end, i do like this color because it's almost like a rozy powder bronzer for me! But like all Lancôme`s powdery products, I find it is not soft enough, it can be a lil bit more finely milled because i like it when more powder loosens whenever a brush glides on it.

on 5/11/2005 4:16:00 PM

Really nice color!! I bought it on strawberrynet.com and I hadn´t seen the color in the real world before I bought it. So happy it was so good!

on 5/3/2005 5:15:00 PM

This blush has been part of my makeup collection for about 20 years and I still love it!! It is just the right mix of pink and peach. Looks so natural and pretty. I will keep replacing this.

This shade is one of my favourite, in fact I prefer it to Miel Glace which is warmer and more peach.This is a shimmery bronzy rose,a neutral color very flattering for my ultra-fair skin,blond hair and green eyes.It works great for cool and warm tones.YOu can build intensity however I love it with natural makeup, perfect for the office.
Absolutely recommended for ppp who prefer cool to neutral colors.It really makes me look more awake!

on 12/14/2004 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

a gorgeous sophisticated color!!! lovely for winter with dramatic eyes nude lips and vamp nails, im in love!!!

on 9/20/2004 1:36:00 PM

Lancome blushes are really underrated. I am an asian NC20 and I usually look rather corpse-like without any blush. This gave me a wonderful rosy glow, but also made me look warmer and more tan, and therefore, much healthier. The blush lasted a long time and didn't break out my acne-prone skin. I recommend this blush if it suits your coloring. The compact fits easily in even small handbags and comes with a mirror and brush.

on 7/7/2004 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a very beautiful color - another hit for Lancome! I think I should be a salesperson - I really like their whole line!

Popular Blush Products