July 28, 2014 | 2025 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head Manipulator

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2010 4:20:00 AM More reviews by Beckaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have really layered hair so I apply this to the roots and ends for definition which it us amazing for, its amazing for volume and really sticks all day, the only thing is that I feel if you use to much it makes your hair look and feel heavy, but the fact you only need a small drop is amazing as the tub lasts ages which is a massive plus, I'm really not that keen in the smell, to coconutty for my liking but otherwise great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by chocogrrl05

Love<3
This keeps my baby hairs down all day.<3
I know people who scrunch with it and they adore it to.
Pick one up if i want. You'll adore like me.

Happy Shopping<3

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by SG444

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have long, baby fine hair that needs texture in order to hold a style. I first tried using a very small amount, maybe a pea size, of Manipulator on dry hair to piece out strands and give them weight. That left my hair limp so I tried using a teeny tiny amount on damp hair but that left it feeling gummy and dirty once it was dry and styled. It smells amazing, but this just isn't the right styling product for my hair type.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by JInglygypsy

Meh.
I mean, I don't know, I guess I thought I would be more impressed. I have super short pixie hair, and I always heard this is great for that, so I decided to try it out. It does define the different textures and layers of my cut, but it doesn't really perform all that well. After applying just a little of this on it's own my hair looks heavier and more solid (or helmet-like). I have been experimenting by combining a little of this with other similar products in my hand before applying, and that seems to help things a bit, but my expectation of this product was that it could stand alone. I will not be buying this again as it is too pricey for such a lackluster product. Oh, it smells good, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2010 12:13:00 AM More reviews by rachelbobco

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff is awesome! It smells good, doesn't get stiff or greasy or gross and a little goes a long way. I have short (chin length) curly hair and have used this pretty continuously from short and spiky to now. A little goes a long way with this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Ag14500

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this product. It's great for my super thick-short hair. I can do spikes, waves, enhance my curls and I can depend on it when my hair is stubborn. I will say, this is exspenive! I bought the Biggie, 4 oz jar. Normally this comes in a 2 oz. jar for like $20. But a little goes a long way. The only critique I have is that this made my blonde highlights look very dull compared to other products I've used.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2009 12:56:00 PM More reviews by ogotham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this stuff since about 2001 actually haha and i always abandon it after i get a longer hair style, and just let my hair's curls provide all the volume/texture. but every time i get a short hair cut, i find myself reaching back for it! I have black hair that I dye blonde, and so a nice thick goop is really what I need because my hair can be on the dryer side. I love the finish- not too glossy, and the hold. I'm not using it for huge spikes in my hair or anything, just as a pomade to muss up my hair, but it lasted most of the day for me. the price is a little steep, but it really lasts a while!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 2:39:00 AM More reviews by astrid101359

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wear my hair very short and texturized and this is a great product for that style. Gives it that piecy look that shows all the different layers. Be careful to only use a tiny bit because if you use too much it will weigh your hair down and make it look greasy. Or that is my experience. Great product that I have repurchased over and over again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2009 7:27:00 PM More reviews by lost25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I managed to buy this at a salon that sells it's products in bulk, on sale for $12 Canadian!!! I wanted to like this product and had high expectations, however, when my fringe was growing out, it didn't control the direction of my fringe. I wanted a section of my fringe to stay to one side, but 'Manipulator' didn't work. Instead the product made my hair stiff and greasy. For controlling a fringe, I would suggest a gel instead. If this stuff works for you, it will last you forever. Also it's pina colada scent smells very yummy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2009 1:42:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

loooove this because a) really tames fly-aways. b) creates a great edgy and piecey look. c) makes your hair smell awesome (coconut <333). d) you need a small amount

definitely a HG in my hair product collection