Cover Girl Eye Enhancers - Mink

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/16/2012 10:42:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I do not get the hype and this certainly did not replace any higher quality shadows I have. It did not show up on my NC30 skin well, does not blend well and packaging breaks easily. Its cheap but you have to work so much with it for it to do anything. I gave mine away.

on 2/5/2012 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my new favorite eyeshadow! This is a perfect color for everyday looks! I was looking for an eyeshadow that was shimmery, yet subtle, and this is it! Mink is a beautiful shimmery-champagne color that looks very pretty on my eyelids. It's the perfect lid color for me! The eyeshadow is also pigmented well. I have oily lids, so I always put on primer before any eyeshadow and it stays put for most of the day. Anyways, I still love this shade, it's gorgeous!

on 2/3/2012 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I really like this shadow. The color is subtle and great for everyday wear. Needless to say, don't try to wear this without a primer because it will crease like nobody's business. When worn with primer, it's gorgeous all day!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is such a gorgeous everday eyeshdaow thats perfect for work or school. For the longest time this shadow was always sold out when ever I tired looking for it. I finally found this shadow at Kmart last week and I have been wearing this nonstop as a lid color just for a nice shimmery neutral eye. Ive heard this is a dupe for MAC's all that glitters but I have never tried that shadow so I cant compare the two. This is a very nice shimmery bronzey color with maybe a tiny hint of pink. I just use the sponge applicator included and it applys nicely.This makes my blue eyes pop and I can imagine this working for almost everyone. This shadow isnt the softest one I've used but the pigmentation is great for a $3 eyeshadow and it stays on all day even when I dont apply concealer underneath. I'll have to try more of these!

on 12/27/2011 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This has replaced MAC All That Glitters for me not only because of the great price, but also because it's slightly warmer, slightly more shimmery but not overly so, and is actually more pigmented. Drugstore eyeshadow for $3? Go figure.
I have never used the provided sponge to apply my eyeshadow until using this shadow. It's incredibly forgiving and easy to apply. I also use this as a highlighter for a healthy glow. Amazing product for the price. This will stay in my bag for the foreseeable future.

on 12/1/2011 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't wear eye shadow.... but when I seldom do, one of the few I can tolerate is this.

I have to admit I'm not always super creative with my makeup on most mornings. This eyeshadow is part of my go-to eye look: applied with the sponge tip all over the lid, blended into the crease with a fluffy brush, and topped with liquid liner in a semi cat-eye shape. Done! But really, this is a wonderful basic staple champagne-ish color. The color is so neutral and perfect, it really catches the light in such different ways. You get a generous amount of product for your money as well.

on 11/18/2011 8:16:00 PM

I didn't think I would use eyeshadow regularly until Mink happened. Fantatic natural-looking pop of shimmer.

on 9/20/2011 2:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've been buying this shade for what feels like over 10 years, and I hope they never stop making it! It's beautiful, a very versatile pink champagne shade that somehow changes colors depending on where it's applied. One it hits the shadows of your crease, it looks like you've put on two shades. Just simple and gorgeous. I always apply mine wet, with my finger, for maximum impact. The only complaint I have is that when it's new, it has a little film over it, so you have to wait until you've used it a bit, or use something to scrape off the top layer.

on 9/19/2011 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

DUPE confirmed. This is dead on for Mac All That Glitters...like dozens have already mentioned here; I had to test it out for myself. Good thing I didn't buy any more backups for ATG. Save the additional $11 on Mac because this retails for about $3.