November 29, 2014 | 967 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers - Mink

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 11:56:00 PM More reviews by constantonian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has replaced MAC All That Glitters for me not only because of the great price, but also because it's slightly warmer, slightly more shimmery but not overly so, and is actually more pigmented. Drugstore eyeshadow for $3? Go figure.
I have never used the provided sponge to apply my eyeshadow until using this shadow. It's incredibly forgiving and easy to apply. I also use this as a highlighter for a healthy glow. Amazing product for the price. This will stay in my bag for the foreseeable future.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2011 12:02:00 AM More reviews by jskellis

I don't wear eye shadow.... but when I seldom do, one of the few I can tolerate is this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by foreverxsummer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to admit I'm not always super creative with my makeup on most mornings. This eyeshadow is part of my go-to eye look: applied with the sponge tip all over the lid, blended into the crease with a fluffy brush, and topped with liquid liner in a semi cat-eye shape. Done! But really, this is a wonderful basic staple champagne-ish color. The color is so neutral and perfect, it really catches the light in such different ways. You get a generous amount of product for your money as well.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by calibarbara

I didn't think I would use eyeshadow regularly until Mink happened. Fantatic natural-looking pop of shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

I've been buying this shade for what feels like over 10 years, and I hope they never stop making it! It's beautiful, a very versatile pink champagne shade that somehow changes colors depending on where it's applied. One it hits the shadows of your crease, it looks like you've put on two shades. Just simple and gorgeous. I always apply mine wet, with my finger, for maximum impact. The only complaint I have is that when it's new, it has a little film over it, so you have to wait until you've used it a bit, or use something to scrape off the top layer.

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 12:27:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

DUPE confirmed. This is dead on for Mac All That Glitters...like dozens have already mentioned here; I had to test it out for myself. Good thing I didn't buy any more backups for ATG. Save the additional $11 on Mac because this retails for about $3.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love me some Cover Girl Mink. This color looks so pretty on my cool skin and green eyes. I reach for this for a pretty, neutral, everyday look. Perfect for the office or lazy weekends.

I actually like the packaging. The case is sturdy and the container is long, not round like MAC shadows. Of course I ditch the cheap applicator and use my own eyeshadow brushes. It's easier to get the product out of this than with a small, round pot. The color payoff is not too bad for drugstore. I'm loving Cover Girl products way more than Maybelline these days which used to not be the case.

Every girl needs some Mink in her collection.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2011 10:41:00 PM More reviews by beautiful72

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

In summer we tend to buy gold bronze eyeshadows and throw them out after we are tired of them. But this one is perfect and i don't think i'll get tired of it. I put this all over the lid and crease and put a dark brown eyeshadow in the outer crease, put a little bit of brown eyeliner on the outer top lashline and outer bottom lashline and mascara. And the look is so perfect for summer and it looks like a look using the urban decay NAKED palette it's that pretty.But usually for school I put this in the outer corner and some mascara and it makes my brown eyes POP so beautiful yeah that's all I have to say I love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by neffymakeupxoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a really great eyeshadow for everyday use and I think it would compliment a lot of different skin tones and eye colours. I find some of the top layers of these eyeshadows thou to be really dry but once you use that top layer up its as smooth as ever adn pigmented! Covergirl really has improved the quality of their eyeshadows over the years.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by bnsteel

I have to join the love fest. This is a pretty neutral and the shimmer gives it a little pop. I use this on the lid and can dress it up by using a range of crease/brow colors. I like to use crazy color eyeliners, so using Mink as the lid color helps to keep me from looking like a clown.

To summarize, Mink is the like the black t-shirt. It is a staple that pretty much goes with everything.