April 24, 2014 | 978 users online

Treatments - BeneFit Cosmetics - Boo Boo Zap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2007 4:49:00 PM More reviews by acooltrev

I have been using this product for months and have been impressed. I love that it is a liquid that dries clear and can easily be reapplied over makeup throughout the day. Plus it really deletes the redness of the zit, making its appearance less noticeable. Also it's not as drying as some other acne treatments I've tried. It does take a few days for the zit to actually disappear entirely, but otherwise it's my favorite zit zapper!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2007 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Dolcesugarplum

Well- I really like this so far- I bought it since my galactic sheild works wonders for me but I wanted something for over-night and for when I dont wear any make-up... I have to say it has zapped several pimples over night, reducing them to nothing... but I saw another reviewer say ka-pow is better, i'll give that a try as well and let ya know what's best...but i am surprised with the reviews on this fine product for me...the only con is the price and small amount for it, but it works!*update* This is good but waaaay too expensive for the amount and I found something even better- read my review on zapzyt! I still love the galactic shield tho...I said I'd repurchase but only under an extreme emergency...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2007 10:13:00 AM More reviews by KristaMK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good spot treatment because it's a liquid (rather than a messy white cream or sticky gel) and it dries clear. It's easy to reapply throughout the day. It does remove the redness out of blemishes quickly. It took about three days, however, for my break-outs to disappear (about the same amount of time as similar products.)

This product is expensive (and comes in a little tube), but I would consider repurchasing because the ease of application.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2007 3:57:00 AM More reviews by clover899

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

RIP OFF.

DOESN'T WORK AT ALL.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2007 3:10:00 PM More reviews by obzessd

Doesn't work, never mind its price. I'll stick to my Clean & Clear Salicylic gel and the Persagel BP cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2007 12:43:00 PM More reviews by rachaeleve1989

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

before i dropped the product and smashed it, i was really unimpressed, not worth the money at all! mother nature does a much better job without the smell!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2007 9:40:00 PM More reviews by benefitjunkie

Hmm... I think this works... but about four bottles later I'm not totally sure. I keep religiously buying it because I've found nothing better and it certainly does reduce redness if you apply it often enough, but frankly most of the time I just don't have that kind of patience! Also, you only get a tiny amount of product for the huge price tag and it stings like hell if you apply it to an open zit. As for it separating after a couple of days of being opened, that doesn't bother me so much, it usually turns cloudy again with a quick shake. Yes, I'll probably end up buying this again, but only on ebay where I know I can get it cheaply, there's no way I'd pay 13.50 for it. UPDATE: Buy Benefit's Ka-Pow... soooo much better!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2007 8:51:00 AM More reviews by clairesewell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best zit zapper that I've ever used. Dries up spots over night and they are completely gone in a day or so. The only things that let it down are the price and the packaging. Mine cost 13.50 from Boots and I was amazed by how small the bottle is for the price. Having said that a little goes a long way, but I find that the cap always lets too much product out. At that price you cannot afford to waste it. Also the bottle is glass which doesn't make it very practical to carry around.

For all it's faults though, it does to what it claims to. It reduces spots and redness like nothing else. One to try if you can afford it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2007 4:54:00 AM More reviews by princesnessa

i have seriously used this stuff for 10 years. the first time i tried it i was amazed, it really does zap your zits. it has 2% salicylic which totally dries out the blemish and for me it was usually fone in a day. over time my skin got used to it and it stopped working. i can only use it ocassionaly or it won't work. i do like the stuff though.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2007 1:01:00 PM More reviews by jnnyfur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This really helps heal pimples faster than they normally would. However, the tiny vial it comes in goes too quickly for the price you pay for it. Also, if you do have it longer than a couple of weeks the product separates and even shaking it vigorously won't mix it back up.