Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

on 12/21/2014 12:47:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have tried a variety of make-up removers both drugstore and fancier brand names. This is by far the best one that I have tried. I use it by shaking it up a bit, soaking a cotton pad and then gently rubbing away my water proof make-up. It's extremely gentle on my skin, yet effectively removes all traces of make-up. It doesn't have alcohol or any weird smells. Overall, a fantastic make-up remover, worth every dollar.

on 12/15/2014 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just finished an entire bottle of this and while I used it I thought it was everything BUT this product that gave me a horrible rash around my eyes and made my skin hurt. I blames my eye make up, my cleanser, etc.... But it was this product. Horribly irritating.

on 11/27/2014 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

For reference, I have dehydrated skin with eyelids that are prone to flaking. I don't use any waterproof makeup and I saturate a disposable cotton pad with some of this product, hold to eyes for about 10 seconds and lightly swipe.

This is a regular dual phase eye makeup remover, nothing special in my opinion. It advertises that it doesn't leave an oily residue, but it's a dual phase remover and like any other it does leave a bit of an oily feeling behind. It has a light scent which I'm not a fan of either. It works well enough but I don't think it's worth the price tag when you can get similar results using oil.

on 11/21/2014 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Good for oily skin, sensitive eyes. (oilu cleansers give me white dots around my eyes)
Cleans waterproof makeup really well.

but I wont spend money anymore on products which do the same as note-so-pricey products! Buy products, not names!

I thought this was the best waterproof eye makeup remover on the market, after trying many expensive and inexpensive brands....it is good at removing Lancome mascaras. However, I found it very difficult to remove some other waterproof mascaras (such as Diorshow and YSL faux cills- I absolutely loved the effects of YSL but found it way too difficult to remove with Lancome....) I was on vacation with my friend and had ran out of my lancome remover so I tried her Body Shop waterproof camomile eye makeup remover. My YSL came off after applying the body shop remover for just a few seconds....it removed every single last trace which felt impossible with Lancome.

I don't mind spending good money on skincare and makeup when its a great product, but Bi-Facil is outrageously overpriced for what it does....which is very little in my opinion. Ladies, save some money and try the Body Shop remover....rated 5/5 on makeupalley and "Best" on Paula's Choice. Sorry Lancome.

on 10/27/2014 10:32:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Fantastic, Very good product, takes off everything including waterproof. Always gets starred highly and raved about in magazines. Its good, don't get me wrong, does what it says it will, but id NEVER buy this if it wasn't included as a free gift, over priced. Most drug store wipes, eye make removers and even jojoba oil will do the same.

on 10/15/2014 2:27:00 AM

This is so good. Eye makeup comes off with just a couple of swipes, no rubbing or stinging. Got a mini as a gift with purchase, will totally buy it when it's used up even though it's pricey.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Free sample. Would never purchase. Didn't remove eye makeup very well and I don't wear waterproof. I will stick with YSL remover.

on 10/9/2014 6:10:00 PM

This stuff is pretty darn good. I worked in cosmetics for a few years and I absolutely love this stuff for cleaning up eyeliner and eye-shadow. It's great on my sensitive eyes and doesn't leave me feeling too greasy which is nice. However, as nice as this product may be, you can definitely find something just as good for a better price!

on 9/28/2014 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Even at U I removed my makeup At 2 am my housemates couldn't believe it. Lancome is the best! No tugging or pulling at your delicate eye tissue...not being vain, but please check my FB page to see results (as I am old and don't know how to post a pic here) Patti Donnelly-Arnold (not too shabby for an old doll !)