Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

on 8/4/2014 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I recently got this as a free gift with purchase at Nordstrom and I love it so far! Takes all of my eye makeup off with only a few swipes and doesn't leave my eyes feeling greasy or blurry. Might purchase the full size when my travel size runs out!

on 7/1/2014 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really liked it, but a little cheaper would be great!

on 7/1/2014 11:55:00 AM

Its very good eye makeup remover but sometimes irrtates my eyes. Its too expensive too.
I prefer almay waterproof eyemake up remover. cheaper and effective.

on 6/24/2014 11:38:00 PM

Gentle make up remover. Quite pricey in my opinion. But it does come in a big bottle and will last a very long time.

on 6/19/2014 11:10:00 PM

Great remover for that heavy eyemakeup , so i dont wakeup with racoon eyes

on 6/19/2014 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I received a sample of this. And let me tell you, it's the best of the best eye makeup remover. Remove all eyeliner and waterproof mascara with just one wipe. Sample bottle will last me a long time so I guess it's the same with a full size bottle, worth the investment. The cap is very secure. So far so good

on 6/16/2014 4:23:00 PM

This ma

on 6/3/2014 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

First the good things: Bi-Facil truly works great and it is so damn chic looking on my vanity. And how the name rolls of one's tongue.
Now the crux of the matter: Bi-Facil (I am talking the US incarnation here) has an awful formula. It has quite a potent fragrance, a no-no for the eye area. And worst of all it relies on the preservative Quaternium-15. A chlorinated hydrocarbon and a FORMALDEHYDE-releaser. Fragrance and formaldehyde are the two big allergens and sensitizers in cosmetics. And while fragrance imparts at least a pleasant feeling, formaldehyde has truly nothing going for itself. People are so worked up about the poor parabens, but I'd take parabens over formaldehyde any day.
Side node: The European incarnation of Bi-Facil seems to forgo the problematic preservative.
Bottom line: I use it to clean my concealer brushes - works great. Won't repurchase.
PS: If you wonder why I got it in the first place, it came as part of a holiday set, and the travel sizes keep coming with GWPs.

on 5/11/2014 9:42:00 AM

My mom uses Lancome skin-care products so often gets these samples including this makeup-remover. Since she doesn't put on makeup she passed all these little bottles to me, lucky me =) I am quite happy with them, not only because they are free of course, but mainly because they are pretty good at removing eye makeup. I usually just put some product on a cotton pad, and then hold the pad on my eye for about 10 seconds, then all the makeup will come off very easily on the pad. On days when I wear heavier eye makeup, I might need to repeat this step twice to remove everything. Overall, does what it's supposed to do and not irritating for my eyes, that's what's most important. I have tried some eye makeup removers, both drugstore and department store ones, that were irritating for my eyes or made the area around my eyes feels super dry and tight afterward. The only con I can think of is probably the price, that's the only reason I might think twice before buying it.

on 5/3/2014 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Always been my go to make-up remover. It's like magic. Removes all waterproof make-up, eye-liner, mascara - the lot. It's super pricey here in Australia though... at $60 for 200ml :(

The only problem could be that you're wearing lash extensions and this make-up remover will take those off too.