November 24, 2014 | 1742 users online

Eyeliner - Palladio - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2011 4:40:00 PM More reviews by CarrieNations

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this liquid eyeliner. Preface: I wear thickish black liquid liner on my top lids every single day, usually drawing out a cat eye (or bat wing, whichever you prefer), so I need a true-black, smudgeproof, durable liner to achieve the effect. I believe Palladio Liquid Eyeliner does the job very well, especially considering the price. I find the applicator very easy to work with, with the right amount of product distributed. Also, a single bottle lasts forever; I've been on my current bottle for around 3-4 months. I'm guessing there's a superior liquid liner out there, but I'm happy enough with Palladio to not even think about looking around elsewhere.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Bought this hoping for a cheaper alternative to my HG Loreal Lineur Intense, but it just does not compare. It took several applications to make it look true black and it also smeared/smudged in a short period of time. I do not recommend for oily skinned ladies.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by CaitlynJordan

I was not impressed with this item, and it is going back. I use this over smudged UD 24/7 zero at the base of my lashes because my lashes are a little light. It bleeds and runs terribly. In less than an hour it is all over under my eye, and settles into any fine lines. I have tried this at-least a dozen times because I so wanted it to work. I even tried putting shadow on top, to no avail. I will say that I have oily lids, but I always use UDPP if I wear any makeup.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

GREAT LINER! I bought it in Black/Brown.. it is WAY more brown that black, though... Still gorgeous. The applicator is easy to use. The only bad thing about it is it can get messy if you're not careful and it takes longer than other liquid liners I'm used to using to dry. Great product though, it's affordable and high quality. Lasts all day for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 4:50:00 AM More reviews by kittybearchiyo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I usually stay very far away from liquid eyeliner. Every other one I've tried got into my eyes and burned, smeared everywhere, was impossible for me to control, gave me lines that were way too thick, made a mess, etc.

I bought this apprehensively, and it worked out perfectly.
I used tiny, short strokes, then go over it with a dark black or purple eyeshadow, using an eyelinter brush, to soften it.
It has a bit of a shiny finish-not a matte eyeliner.
Very easy to manage, dries fast but not too fast, and it doesn't flake off if I use an eyeliner brush over it.

Love it c:

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by elwoods10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this liquid liner bc the color Bronze Shimmer looked so pretty and I liked the application with the felt tip pen. However, my eyes turned puffy and burned as soon as I put it on! I should have known better...I have senstive eyelids/skin. The formula must be too strong for my skin. I don't recomment for senstive skin people...I am taking it back tomorrow to Ulta. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Jewelx17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a good enough liquid liner for when I'm on a tight budget. It doesn't get smudged or runny like most liquid liners I've tried. I haven't cried or anything while wearing this but my eyes have watered and I don't have any problems with smudging or streaking. I usually have a huge problem with my eyeliner and mascara smudging under my eye mid-day, I don't even need to cry for it to happen. I think I just have oilier lids than most, I will usually get a tiny smudge under my eye. Not with this!
Now for the cons:
1)I'm not crazy about the applicator. It's okay but it's too short and hard, it's not the easiest to make a perfect smooth line. The short applicator doesn't hold enough liner so I sometimes have to stop mid stroke to redip. I usually have to go in very short strokes, almost dot-like lines in order to get a line. I don't know, maybe it's just me but I've never had so much trouble before.
2) Wish it dried faster. It's not terrible but I was using Stila's waterproof liquid liner which dried in literally 1-2 seconds. I like being able to open my eyes immediately and not get smudges. I am a person that likes to apply it and go out the door.
Overall, still a decent liner and I would get it again if I was very tight on cash.
Update: 10/8/2010-I was not giving this liner enough credit before. I went back to this liner because I didn't want to buy another Stila liner for $20 and I don't regret not paying the extra money. The little things that bother me are not the biggest deal, the most important part is it's a good, smudgeproof liquid liner for a good price which almost never happens. I upped the rating to a 5.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2010 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Beautyperk05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I truly wished, I would have liked this product...but I dont! I applied it and I seemed a true black..which i liked..but after like 10 minutes it started smudging ...ughhh...so I guess back to sallys it goes.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2010 9:42:00 PM More reviews by strawberryswing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought that using felt tip eye liner would be better but it's not. I think it's harder to control....D:

The first time I used it my the corner of my eyes burned! The corner of my eye was dry for a couple of days....

I tried using the liner again and it was okay but smeared easily.
I think I'll just stick with Maybelline's liquid liner, pencil liner, or cream liner

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2010 6:11:00 AM More reviews by summertimecrime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My HG liquid eyeliner! I've tried countless liquid liners and this is a staple in my makeup routine. This liner is the perfect consistency, not too liquidy or too thick, staying power is excellent (I can easily get 10+ hours of wear out of this stuff and I have oily eyelids!) and it is smudge/waterproof. The applicator brush is really great, it's easy to use whether you want a thin line or a dramatic winged look. It's cheap, too! $6.00 average at most Sally's Beauty supplies and even using it daily, it lasts a few months.