Palladio Liquid Eyeliner

3.8

This was the first liquid eyeliner I ever purchased. Pigmentation is great for the price, and stayed on for most of the day. I'm not a big fan of its thin-handled point tip applicator though- I think pen liquid eyeliners are better to work with now. Regardless, this has got to be one of the better point tip liners from the others I have tried.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I take back my previous review. I don't know what I was thinking. This is a good eye liner. Although you shouldn't wear it on its own. I'd advise using this only if you are also wearing a powder eye shadow. It needs something dry as a base to stay on but otherwise it is a good eye liner. I like the applicator.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The price is reasonable. The packaging is so cute. It is very pigmented eyeliner. The brush is precise. This eyeliner is easy to use. It lasts a long time. It doesn't smudge. It is easy to do cat eye with this eyeliner. It doesn't irritate eyes. Very good quality eyeliner. It is sold at Sally Beauty Supply and online.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best. Liquid liner. For a cat eye. EVER! The black is so so so black! The brush is stiffer and provides great control and you can get very precise lines with it. It doesn't smudge or migrate very much at all. This is one awesome liquid eyeliner!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this liquid eyeliner. Preface: I wear thickish black liquid liner on my top lids every single day, usually drawing out a cat eye (or bat wing, whichever you prefer), so I need a true-black, smudgeproof, durable liner to achieve the effect. I believe Palladio Liquid Eyeliner does the job very well, especially considering the price. I find the applicator very easy to work with, with the right amount of product distributed. Also, a single bottle lasts forever; I've been on my current bottle for around 3-4 months. I'm guessing there's a superior liquid liner out there, but I'm happy enough with Palladio to not even think about looking around elsewhere.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Bought this hoping for a cheaper alternative to my HG Loreal Lineur Intense, but it just does not compare. It took several applications to make it look true black and it also smeared/smudged in a short period of time. I do not recommend for oily skinned ladies.

I was not impressed with this item, and it is going back. I use this over smudged UD 24/7 zero at the base of my lashes because my lashes are a little light. It bleeds and runs terribly. In less than an hour it is all over under my eye, and settles into any fine lines. I have tried this at-least a dozen times because I so wanted it to work. I even tried putting shadow on top, to no avail. I will say that I have oily lids, but I always use UDPP if I wear any makeup.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

GREAT LINER! I bought it in Black/Brown.. it is WAY more brown that black, though... Still gorgeous. The applicator is easy to use. The only bad thing about it is it can get messy if you're not careful and it takes longer than other liquid liners I'm used to using to dry. Great product though, it's affordable and high quality. Lasts all day for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I usually stay very far away from liquid eyeliner. Every other one I've tried got into my eyes and burned, smeared everywhere, was impossible for me to control, gave me lines that were way too thick, made a mess, etc.

I bought this apprehensively, and it worked out perfectly.
I used tiny, short strokes, then go over it with a dark black or purple eyeshadow, using an eyelinter brush, to soften it.
It has a bit of a shiny finish-not a matte eyeliner.
Very easy to manage, dries fast but not too fast, and it doesn't flake off if I use an eyeliner brush over it.

Love it c:

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I wanted to like this liquid liner bc the color Bronze Shimmer looked so pretty and I liked the application with the felt tip pen. However, my eyes turned puffy and burned as soon as I put it on! I should have known better...I have senstive eyelids/skin. The formula must be too strong for my skin. I don't recomment for senstive skin people...I am taking it back tomorrow to Ulta. :(

Top Rated Palladio Products