September 18, 2014 | 859 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Minted Eye Kohl

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2005 2:11:00 PM More reviews by trew

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The true emerald eyeliner i was yearning for, great colour and texture, does smudge though after a few hours...but worth it, makes my chestnut brown eyes look great!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2005 6:07:00 AM More reviews by aznsmurfy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't think I've come across an eye kohl that I don't like! :) This one is no exception. One of the first kohl's I bought I like the vivid minty/teal green that make my brown eyes sparkle. I forget if it was this color or another that brought out the black flecks in my brown eyes. So gorgeous. :D It doesn't smudge that much on the bottom but when it smudges up, it's a good look too. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2005 5:37:00 PM More reviews by kpgn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this eyeliner! it smudges by the end of the day, but overall it is great. i like the sparkly green-turquoise color alot, and it goes on very easily. i heard it was being discontinued-i hope this is not true! i definitely will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2005 9:21:00 PM More reviews by StrawberriesWild

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great eyeliner if you want to show some color! I have only tried powerpoints but I like this eye kohl because it's a lot sharper than powerpoints and gives a skinnier line. This color is a shimmery true green that's borderline turqouise, very pretty! Got a bit smudgy by the end of the day, but color stayed pretty strong. Can't wait to try more eye kohls!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2005 2:10:00 PM More reviews by sabby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love Love Love it! I have 4 eye kohls and love them all. This a wonderful green eyeliner that makes my face light up and shine! Yes, the kohls smear after a long day but oh well. You can't have everything. The colors rock and the texture is amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2005 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Whitneyone

I'm just starting to wear MAC and I LOVE this color. I thought it looked too bright, but it's beautiful. Goes well when blended with So There Jade. I can't say enough good things about MAC. Great color!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2005 10:14:00 AM More reviews by stewess

When I first received this (in a swap) I thought I had made a mistake because it was so bright and seemingly unwearable (for me). However, it is easily adaptable to darker green shades, and it really brightens them up. one of my favorite shadows to wear it with is Humid. Plus, it looks great with Divine Lime over it. Too bad it is being discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2004 2:26:00 AM More reviews by scorpio_babe

Minted is a vivid green that looks gorgeous on my brown eyes. It is such a beautiful colour.
Glides on smooth and does not tug, and is easy to smudge with my 266 LE brush.
I would buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2004 8:40:00 AM More reviews by docmaria

I love visible jewel/gem tones and this is a pigmented iridescent cool green pencil. I nearly cried when the counter sold out - thank goodness for mail-order.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2004 12:25:00 AM More reviews by mayag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow wow wow!!! A medium beatle-bright-green/blue eye pencil. the color is amazing, althogh is a little bluer on my medium-toned skin (brown eyes), which makes a sexy contrast. Draws a persice line, but smudges a little on the crease and tends to fade (if worn alone). Much sturdier if applied on powdered skin. Will look good on the inner lower eye lids (if you have big eyes). My (29) Tips for Eveningwear: use it to finish the Dior's Logomania quint application (blue-greens), to line upper lids, and define lower eye-rims with Mac's eye Khol in Light Green. Finish with Lancome's Definicils mascara in Black on top and bottom lashes, and follow with a lash-comb.