Lancome Blush Subtil Shimmer - Miel Glace 23

4.5

PTFE, nylon-12, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, boron nitride, dimethiconol, triisocetyl citrate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, acrylates copolymer, cetyl dimethicone, fragrance, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben [ red 36 (ci 12085) - red 6 (ci 15850) - red 7 (ci 15850) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - red 21 (ci 45380) - red 30 (ci 73360) - carmine (ci 75470) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - barium sulfate (ci 77120) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 92, 99) - ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - zinc oxide (ci 77947) - mica]

on 2/14/2011 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the kind of blush you want to use on a day that you have a serious appointment and you need a flawless look without showing that you have put any makeup on.
Actually, when I wear it and I look in the mirror during the day, I am always surprised ! It looks really natural and perfect. I don't know, it's like a "nude" blush with a lot of punch. Very elegant and healthy-looking. Goes with any look IMO but I love it when I do a strong lip. It gives me some color and balances the look without being obvious.

on 2/13/2011 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Its lovely but I don't use it as a blush, never have. Instead this is a great crease color as an e/s for me. I somehow started wearing shades like this in my crease many years ago and found with my med brown but very gold too, brown eyes, its just right.

It also does work as a sort of bronzer for an all over glow, in fact that was my first thought when I initially saw it. The texture looks like it will be somewhat chalky and even quite glittery. It is neither. I do plan to try this as a blush one of these days and will report back!

on 2/5/2011 4:13:00 PM

I am NC20 and Miel Glace did not show up on me at all, even with multiple swipes. I bought Mauve Coquette instead, which is not mauve, but really just a darker version of Miel Glace. Miel Glace looks lovely and I am sure it works well on those who are really pale, but on me it was just a highlighter. Did not purchase.

on 1/11/2011 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

On the days when I just want to look like I don't really have anything on, but still want a bit of color ("youthful glow") on my face, this is my go-to blush.

It makes me look healthy, but not "makeup-y," if you know what I mean.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

OH SO PRETTY AND NATURAL!!! I love it! I have pale skin and brown eyes and this gives me an incredibly natural flush. It is shimmery and mauvey in the brick but I don't find it shimmery or mauvey on my skin. When I put it on, it just looks like a natural rosy blush. I would have never thought to try it if I hadn't read its rave reviews here on MUA. Wow. Such a pretty, pretty color.

And since I don't have a blush brush that I like at the moment, I appreciate that even the little cheapie brush that comes with this isn't too bad.

on 12/31/2010 5:42:00 PM

On those days when I'm having decision-making issues, this is the go-to blush. Just slap a little of this on with a pink-browny lip gloss and a swipe of mascara and you're good to go. A great basic to have on hand. My only quibble is with the case - why so big? The brush is useless so toss that and halve the size of the case. Just a thought. The product is sublime.

on 12/31/2010 5:25:00 PM

I bought this after reading so many good reviews here on MUA. It is really a sleeper hit for me. At the time I bought it I was experimenting with a lot of different blushes and this one kind of got lost in the shuffle. Lately I've been doing a little more of a smoky eye and this is the perfect blush for dramatic eyes and understated lips. It is also perfect for almost no makeup days because it looks so natural. It is a gentle beige with a little bit of pinky/peach, more neutral than not. It has a little bit of shimmer, but not too much, and the colour is so soft that it is hard to over do it with this blush though you can build up the coverage a little more if you need to. I'm pale with yellow undertones and this has enough warmth to enliven my face with a beautiful glow and it is beige enough that I can use it as an all over "bronzer" (it reminds me of a BB Illuminating bronzing powder in that way). Highly recommended.

on 12/22/2010 2:10:00 PM

This is a fantastic, every day, fool-proof blush. I used to be a NARS-only blush girl, but when I got this in a free sample I was hooked. Slight shimmer, pinky-bronzey wonderful... Works well for nights out or to the office! I will be running to the Lancome counter when my sample runs out!

on 10/23/2010 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

LOVE! Miel Glace is my no brainer blush when I can't decide. On my pale NC20 skin, it shows up as a slightly bronzy nude with a hint of peach. Makes me look a bit more alive and sunkissed. It has a slight sheen that can't be duped with my other shimmery blushes... closest in finish was maybe Chanel, with faint shimmer. I usually prefer blushes to be as pigmented as possible, but sometimes this means they're harder to apply and blend. I can't deny I love the sheerness of Miel Glace. It makes application foolproof and just gives a flattering, subtle effect. Perfect year-round, for work, for everything! I think it would be flattering on light to medium skin, might not show up on dark skinned ladies. It took me a LONG time to appreciate the depth of this color.

on 8/30/2010 11:22:00 AM

The blush i was using for years was way too pink for me. By mid day id look in the mirror and i looked way too red/pink on my face. This is a subtle blush w/ a tint of shimmer and i love it. it looks natural and goes on very smooth to blend in w/ foundation. i will definitely purchase this again and add it to my list of staple items b/c of how natural, subtle it looks. Thank you MUA for the rec!

Popular Blush Products