October 1, 2014 | 1588 users online

Blush - Lancome - Blush Subtil Shimmer - Miel Glace 23

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by CitizenQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

On the days when I just want to look like I don't really have anything on, but still want a bit of color ("youthful glow") on my face, this is my go-to blush.

It makes me look healthy, but not "makeup-y," if you know what I mean.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by hollyannie2001

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

OH SO PRETTY AND NATURAL!!! I love it! I have pale skin and brown eyes and this gives me an incredibly natural flush. It is shimmery and mauvey in the brick but I don't find it shimmery or mauvey on my skin. When I put it on, it just looks like a natural rosy blush. I would have never thought to try it if I hadn't read its rave reviews here on MUA. Wow. Such a pretty, pretty color.

And since I don't have a blush brush that I like at the moment, I appreciate that even the little cheapie brush that comes with this isn't too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 5:42:00 PM More reviews by beth6644

On those days when I'm having decision-making issues, this is the go-to blush. Just slap a little of this on with a pink-browny lip gloss and a swipe of mascara and you're good to go. A great basic to have on hand. My only quibble is with the case - why so big? The brush is useless so toss that and halve the size of the case. Just a thought. The product is sublime.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Julia941

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this after reading so many good reviews here on MUA. It is really a sleeper hit for me. At the time I bought it I was experimenting with a lot of different blushes and this one kind of got lost in the shuffle. Lately I've been doing a little more of a smoky eye and this is the perfect blush for dramatic eyes and understated lips. It is also perfect for almost no makeup days because it looks so natural. It is a gentle beige with a little bit of pinky/peach, more neutral than not. It has a little bit of shimmer, but not too much, and the colour is so soft that it is hard to over do it with this blush though you can build up the coverage a little more if you need to. I'm pale with yellow undertones and this has enough warmth to enliven my face with a beautiful glow and it is beige enough that I can use it as an all over "bronzer" (it reminds me of a BB Illuminating bronzing powder in that way). Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2010 2:10:00 PM More reviews by hulmerac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a fantastic, every day, fool-proof blush. I used to be a NARS-only blush girl, but when I got this in a free sample I was hooked. Slight shimmer, pinky-bronzey wonderful... Works well for nights out or to the office! I will be running to the Lancome counter when my sample runs out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2010 2:22:00 PM More reviews by luftballon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE! Miel Glace is my no brainer blush when I can't decide. On my pale NC20 skin, it shows up as a slightly bronzy nude with a hint of peach. Makes me look a bit more alive and sunkissed. It has a slight sheen that can't be duped with my other shimmery blushes... closest in finish was maybe Chanel, with faint shimmer. I usually prefer blushes to be as pigmented as possible, but sometimes this means they're harder to apply and blend. I can't deny I love the sheerness of Miel Glace. It makes application foolproof and just gives a flattering, subtle effect. Perfect year-round, for work, for everything! I think it would be flattering on light to medium skin, might not show up on dark skinned ladies. It took me a LONG time to appreciate the depth of this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by javajunkie787

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The blush i was using for years was way too pink for me. By mid day id look in the mirror and i looked way too red/pink on my face. This is a subtle blush w/ a tint of shimmer and i love it. it looks natural and goes on very smooth to blend in w/ foundation. i will definitely purchase this again and add it to my list of staple items b/c of how natural, subtle it looks. Thank you MUA for the rec!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by nikolala

This is my favorite blush ever. and it smells nice? yes! weird.. it is so soft and natural and i'm sold on this forever

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by abubel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful blush (can you really go wrong with Lancome blushes? Um, no.) It's funny though, I've had this blush for ages and hardly gave it any love and attention because it is in a "vintage" compact I have (from my grandma...ah, sweet) and I just basically forgot about it. Until the other day that is! I have been using it everyday for a week straight and don't know how I've survived without it! It's that good ladies and gents! So, it's a warm-ish, browny-pink, glowy colour. Basically: beautiful and would work on most if not all skintones. Please go try it, it's worth the trip to the Lancome counter!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 10:39:00 AM More reviews by picklemesoftly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A true gem in my "beauty box" - the one piece of make-up I've had the longest. I wasn't looking to buy a blush that day, but lady at the Macy's counter literally shoved it into my bag and I had no choice but to pay for it. Boy oh boy oh boy, am I forever grateful - this has become my favorite blush, and after several years, I've finally hit pan. I use this blush several times per week, it's such a beautiful light, subtle pink. I'm fair skinned and use this product sparingly and it lasts and lasts.