July 29, 2014 | 1666 users online

Loose Powders - Revlon - Skinlights Face Illuminator [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2006 3:12:00 PM More reviews by chickiness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i got this stuff at a revlon sale, and it is one of my favorite productss. i like putting a bit on to highlight y cheeks after i put on my blush. it is very light and just adds a touch of sparkle and light to your face. i just use it on my cheeks and sometimes to touch up my eye lids at well. great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2006 3:47:00 PM More reviews by weemansmum

I have this in Natural Light and Bronze. I love them both. I apply powder only on my cheeks and nose and it makes me look as if I'm glowing. If you apply it all over you like like a grease slick-I learned the hard way rushing to get ready for a wedding in a locker room. I "GLOWED" all night long. Once I realized less was more I love thepowder. I prefer the natural over the bronze-it's more subtle.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2006 3:13:00 AM More reviews by jackie0h

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product!! It is exactly what I was looking for. I have been trying to find something to give me a super dewey look and this is it! This makes my skin glow! I will definitely purchase this as long as they make it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2006 6:55:00 PM More reviews by jador3dior

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Revlon Skinlights. Many on this website find it to deposit no color. However I have it in the darkest shade, and i mix it with lotion and use it for a bronzed glow. Then i put some bronver on the T-Zone to reduce shimmer, it is the perfect bronze glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2006 7:59:00 PM More reviews by puckerlip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just LOVE how this stuff smells. I find myself smelling this stuff everythime I use it which is everyday. The scent is not strong and it's citrus green tea type smell which smells very refreshing. Now that I covered the smell let's move on to the powder lol. I love the powder aswell. I don't apply it all over my face, just cheeks and ligthly on nose and chin. Very nice and shimmery - not glittery. It's an awesome highlighter with an awesome smell. If you over do it and apply it like a all face powder then yeah you will not like the results but if you apply the right amount it will give you a refreshed glowy look. It's a bit expensive but worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2006 3:34:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

I love this product. A little goes a long way. Gives me a natural glowy look, and can double up as a eyeshadow. I have to topp up with loose powder at times, coz it can look overly shimmery when applied too much.

For its price, u get a tub that lasts forever. I had my tub for 3 years now, and its not even half used. The brush that comes with it, is suprisingly "usable". However the only complain is the packaging. Its really difficult to manage the loose powder in such a packaging.

Updates: I cannot believe Revlon discontinued them. I managed to grab one last tub (the darker shade) I ever saw during the last 2 years. Surprisingly it looks better than the lighter shade on my pale skin. Golden look....love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2006 2:46:00 AM More reviews by pinkacid

I was searching for a good powder illuminator for my face when I happened to buy this Revlon thing. This was one of those Revlon products that got me trapped and it's just another wrong purchase, I should say. The price is terrible. I do look like a discoball and too much illuminants overemphasized my imperfect skin. Gave it to my friend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2006 8:15:00 PM More reviews by bedhead19

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i wouldn't repurchase this, i hardly ever reach for it. i feel it really is too sparkly, but for some reason when i wear this my fiance thinks i look great.

my opinion is that the skinlight line, overall, needs a lighter shade. i have this in natural light, which is the lightest, and wish it were just a tad lighter. i'm a cool PPP. the tone is fine for my coloring, but it is just slightly too dark. i don't use this just for highlighting, i actually put this all over my face. the sparklyness of this seems to die down after a few hours, but i can't really wear this during the day.

one thing i love about this product is the packaging. it has a flip up compartment in the lid to keep the brush in.
    *update*
    i don't know why i was hating this so much. honestly. this looks amazing in office lighting. it has given me back some self confidence at work. looks fabulous. now i recomend it to people. oh well, it 's my perogative to change my mind. if you are pale, and work in a na office. buy this. really.
    continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2006 8:02:00 PM More reviews by bedhead19

first, this will last me a lifetime. you need very little of this creamy fat stick. second i got this at a buy one get one free sale so i bought the stick, the instant skin brightener, the powder and the hilighting pen (which i immediately lost), so i am covered for illumination for awhile.

this is a creamy stick that goes on slightly waxy, but that feeling goes away as soon as it dries. it has an old fashioned pleasant makeup smell that is slightly citrusy and has a cooling sensation when you first put it on.

i have this in natural light, which is a pinkish beige, but very light in tone. i am a cool PPP and this blends in seamlessly.

what i love about this product is that it gives me that younger skin glow with out looking masky like some illuminators do. i have a friend that uses the prescriptives one and she always looks mask-y, but with this, you don't get that appearence.

buy this, even if it isn't 2 for 1.
    continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2006 7:25:00 PM More reviews by RinoaHeartilly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff, I use a tiny smidge of Bare Light on my brow bone and cheekbones. You know you're using too much if you can still smell it after a while. This highlighter my dry skin reflect light during the night and makes it look naturally pretty and dewy in photos. The trick is in the amount you use and where you apply. The packaging is horrible and the appliator it comes with is junk but I love this product.