Max Factor FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1

3.4

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, Sodium chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl behenate, Methicone, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Synthetic wax, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, Hexyl laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Isopropyl titanium triisostearate, Ethylene brassylate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide, Iron oxides

on 1/30/2014 2:16:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

I have used this foundation for a month or so now, and I really like it. I'm using the fairest shade - Light Ivory and FINALLY a shade for the snow white's out there. I have to say that the lightest shade is a littlebit too pink for me (but since I'm really really warm undertoned I can imagine some other people might find it really yellow, depending on skintone). I don't find it to look cakey - that is, if you don't apply TOO much. It really lasts a long time and the coverage is good. Quite bummed that the foundation is too pink for me but if I can mix it with another foundation, this is def my holy grail. Too bad it's animal tested though...

EDIT:
Nope, don't use this anymore. The animaltesting and the pink undertones held me back. If it were cruelty free and yellowtoned, I would've used until the end of humanity. Too bad.

on 1/16/2014 2:37:00 PM

This is the first day I'm wearing this foundation, and I'm so impressed. I put it on 8 am and by 6-7 pm it still looks amazing! It's a medium coverage, but I think it's buildable. It did not cover my dark undereye circles tho, but they're kind of severe so I didn't have high expectations for that. The product blends so well into my skin.

The finish was actually not matte, like on many others even though I have a bit dry skin in the winter, so I had to set it with some poweder. Which btw worked really good.

Just wish they sold this in shade 50 (in Norway) cuz it has pink undertones.. But the 55 with yellow didn't make me orange, puh.

on 1/14/2014 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this foundation. I have oily and acne prone skin and finding the right foundation is a real problem for me. But this foundation really works for me.
I have it in the colour natural and it is a perfect match for me during wintertime. In summer I might need to go a shade darker. I apply this foundation with a buffing brush for an airbrush finish. I do use a moisturizer (effaclar k), a primer (givenchy mister mat) and a finishing powder (rimmel stay matte) with this foundation, but this combo works pretty well for me AND most importantly it DOESN'T break me out, yeah!
For the staying power I would say it stays well for about 10 hours on my oily skin without touch-ups. When I tend to get a little oily I just use a little bit of powder. I have only been using this foundation in wintertime so i can't say anything about the staying in the summer-heat.

on 1/12/2014 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I don't like this foundation at all. I have the most dry skin ever and you could see all the dry and flakyness through the foundation. :( 15 wasted euros.

on 1/10/2014 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have pale olive skin so its hard to find a good match, as light foundation shades tend to be pink. Deep in the winter my skin has a greenish hue, that makes matching even more difficult. well, this foundation in 45 - warm almond is a decent match at the time. Its kind of neutral to yellow. I like the coverage, and the natural finish. And it lasts all day, without a primer. I would recommend it if you can find a color that suits you (not much of a color selection, hence I removed I lippie) for reference Im revlon colorstay-buff, mac - arround nc20.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Very happy with this foundation. It manages to provide an excellent amount of coverage while not being too cakey or making my skin turn oily when wearing it for a long amount of time, which is a problem I've had with several other foundations in the past. I would definitely recommend it!

on 12/30/2013 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I came across this foundation by chance decided to try it on a whimp. I didn't read any review before buying it as I usually do. I needed a medium plus coverage and thought that the claim of one in three, primer, concealer and foundation, was excessive but maybe closer to what I wanted than other drugstore ones. I picked up Natural 50 but when I tried it at home my first impression was that it was far too light for me. Well, I carried on with my eye make up and after 10 minutes the shade looked a far closer match than before. The same has happened everyday since. I always think it's too light and then, after 10-15 minutes, it's much darker. So, bearing that in mind, you might want to try a sample if you can. Coverage wise, it's a good medium, semi-matte finish. Rather runny, I apply it with RT expert face brush and set it with Guerlain meteorites to give it a bit of life. The result is quite pleasant and lasts a good 6 hours with no touch ups. Overall, quite a good performance. Just the right shade choice is a bit tricky ;).

on 12/10/2013 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have a really oily t zone area and don't like caking powder on top every day. I like that this bottle has a pump and it looks nice. It was 11.99 which is a bit more than I'd usually pay for a foundation but I'm on my 2nd bottle now.
I used to use Golden but it was too dark for me, so I got my 2nd bottle in Beige - unfortunately I have a tan now due to summer and the beige is too pale for me. I use a bronzer on top to make it look more natural but tend to wear a BB cream most days due to the heat.

It claims to be 3in1, primer, foundation and concealer. It definitely has a full coverage effect although I still use a bit of concealer as I have bad skin and I apply a mattifying primer underneath to help with my oily skin. I also apply a mattifying powder over the top to help control oil. I tend to reapply the powder every few hours as my skin can be quite oily, I'm not convinced the foundation does much to control oil.

The colour range wasn't amazing and I can't seem to find a perfect match but nothing I can't fix. I apply this using a sponge blender then my real techniques stippling brush to get a more flawless look.
Overall I am quite impressed with the coverage although the oil control isn't great. It is long lasting with touch-ups of powder when needed.

on 12/6/2013 5:10:00 PM

I have tried many foundations, both high end and drug store brand, and normally have a problem with oil control. I have been using this for around 1 month, and I can honestly say it is the best foundation I have found for my oily skin. I set it with bare minerals veil. I apply it in the morning, and by the evening my make up is still flawless (with no oily patches!). The coverage is fantastic and can be built up. I would highly recommend this foundation for oily skin, and I won't be from this any time soon!

on 12/4/2013 9:48:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

this proucted worked really well for me i have a oily tzone and dry cheeks. this makeup controlled my oil but didnt dry out my skin. the coverage is good it blends really well and lasts all day but the only reason i wont buy again is because the colour choice is really bad and i found it very hard to match my skin tone