November 27, 2014 | 967 users online

Liquid - Max Factor - FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by drumbeat101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Personally this is one of the best foundations i have ever used! Im usually on the go or rushing somewhere and a big plus with this foundation is that i dont need to play about trying to set it with any powders it provides a smooth matte finish and lasts all day. Also it doesnt need any blotting through the day.
The only tip i would give before applying this foundation is that it is a good idea to moisturise the skin before applying the foundation as it can stick to any dry patches, I have combination skin which likes to do whatever it pleases at random times and I found the Nivea moisturising primer when i was going through a stage when my skin was drying out, its a good product on the go as the moisturises takes about 40 seconds to sink into the skin and dry and it provides a great base for this foundation.
I have been using the all day flawless foundation for about 7 months now and I am extremely happy with the coverage it provides as i still get small red break outs now and then. A big plus for me also is that it it has SPF 20! I am always really concious of the sun damaging my skin and this is a big plus for me.
I love this product because it brought down my daily make up routine to 4/5 products as opposed to the previous 7 or so all i apply on my face daily is 1 or 2 pumps of this foundation (i apply it with my fingers), eyeliner, mascara and a tiny bit of pink blusher on my cheeks, no powders, primers or concealers! My morning routine is so much shorter and easier. I really dont know why this product received so many negative reviews.
The only downside is the £11.99 price which still isnt bad considering some of the other foundations out there.
I will definately be buying this foundation again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by xjessxdunnx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

first of all I don't see how this product has got 3.4 points I thrive on finding a really bloody good coverage foundation! and will spend any price to find one! I honestly cannot remember what spurred me to buy this! I was bored of the cheap brands I was getting ok this is cheap compared to high end foundation but at the time was buying cheap foundation by rimmel that done nothing! I have skin issues and no its not acne but need a good coverage... I literally go to this foundation all the time I don't understand the whole 3 in 1 crap they go on about its just a foundation! but its my everyday coverage foundation I Absolutely love it and so glad I found it!!! it lasts and hides everything for me shame this hasn't got more lipsticks!!! did I mention it covers everything for me :P

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2013 4:39:00 AM More reviews by msjolenes

I been buying this foundation for a while now and keeps rebuying it, due to its great coverage, that its lighter tones is light enough, which can be a science in it self and that its affordable.

It has a good coverage, I have some redness to my face and sometimes some small breakouts, I feel this covers without any problems.

The only thing that is a real big MINUS, is that it tends to get flaky. I have a combinated skin, which tend to normal/dry and especially in my t-zone it tends to dry out and get this cake/flakyness. I been using serum under my daycream and it doesnt help, that in the end of the day it looks like that. In the summer it isnt as bad, but in the winter as my skin gets more dry it doesnt work.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by ristari

I don't wear makeup very often, but with 3 wedding to attend one month I needed to buy a liquid foundation.
I was attracted to this product as I didn't want to have to buy a concealer and primer, and I am usually short on time when I'm getting ready.
All in all I was very happy with the flawless finish and longevity of this foundation. I wore all through a warm summer day, and only needed to blot once.
Unfortunately the darkest shade I could get hold (bronze 80) of wasn't quite right for my skin tone. Previously I've been matched as around a MAC NW40-NW45, depending on how much sun I've seen. I would buy this product again (and add another lippie to my review) if I could get a good match.
A few people have mentioned that this product is difficult to apply. i found it did tend to dry quickly, so I applied small amount with a foundation brush and built up the coverage slowly. It at first looked quite white, but soon oxidised to a more natural tone.
Pros:-
- pump top (clean and easy to dispense
- medium, buildable cover
- flawless, lasting finish
Cons:-
- Expensive when not on sale
- Colour tones available in NZ (not dark enough)
- Need to apply gradually or carefully to avoid over-applying

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2013 12:00:00 PM More reviews by okuko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Maxfactor, I'm not feeling it, sorry.
The pigmentation of this product is very strong, so coverage is good and it does last.
BUT it's very hard to apply the right amount, it's very easily overapplied and looks cake, settles in to fine lines and it's hard to work into dry skin.
I'm going to give this a few more tries with different brushes and update later, but so far it looks bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 7:30:00 AM More reviews by missbioniclegs

I purchased the Natural 50 shade of this foundation, it looks very good on my skin tone which is fair (to medium in summer) with freckles. I have oily/combination skin and this is a great foundation for my skin type, it's very matte, I wouldn't recommend it if you have dry skin and I would recommend moisturising before using it if you have some dry patches as it can appear flaky after a couple of hours. It dries very very quickly once on the skin so this may something to think about when applying. Once applied it feels really silky and lovely and has a very fine finish.

I've given this 5 lipsticks because I love the finish, it's matte which is good for me because I have open pores, it's good for daytime with about 1 pump's worth and gives a nice amount of coverage with about being too heavy. You can also build it up with another pump if needed or if wearing for the evening. I think it's a little pricey for the amount so personally I wait for 3 for 2 offers in my local Boots (UK) etc but I think I would re-buy it anyway if I run out.

Update: Won't be repurchasing this, even on my oily skin it shows up on every pore and crease and looks like I have really patchy dry skin when I don't, finding it hard to blend and not get this problem as it dries really really quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 6:04:00 AM More reviews by Erikahasani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow i love this! Stays on all day, great coverage and blends in! Definitely will repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2013 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Simonjw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Don't really like this foundation. The colours aren't great, it flakes during the day and causes you to have an orange line around your face. I used it once and binned it

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2013 6:20:00 AM More reviews by Melliexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I do like this stuff! It covers most of my face nicely, though I would say that I personally do need a concealer on my pink cheeks. Also under my eyes as I didn't like the texture of this under there. Stays on for ages! I accidentally slept in it and I could have gone out again wearing it just as it was. Pretty sure I would buy it again, though I'm not sure I'm 100% with the colour(Light ivory) I got.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2013 5:04:00 AM More reviews by holliemcp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This has got to be the worst foundation I have ever used.

I have a very oily skin and therefore do not like to put too much stuff on it, therefore I thought this 3in1 foundation would be perfect. Well, it wasn't. I used it twice, tried two different techniques of applying and it looked the same. It made my face look really cakey and powdery, didn't blend it well... The coverage wasn't too good (though workable I suppose). I looked ashy, powdery and cakey. It's a no for me.

Regret buying it. Do not recommend.