January 30, 2015 | 1892 users online

Treatments (Face) - Burt's Bees - Herbal Blemish Stick

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Rosse86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Fantastic mix of natural, acne fighting ingredients - and it really helps to kill spots quickly! However, it's quite expensive and the roll-on packaging is very leaky! When I put it on my skin a lot of it just ran out all over my face, and when I was travelling a lot leaked out into the cap as well. So it ran out very quickly. If they fix the packaging I would consider buying it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by littleann818

I really like this product! I have very dry-combination, sensitive skin and when I do break out usually it's in one small spot. I apply this right away the night before and the next day...the breakout is GONE. Love this stuff. It does have a distinct herbal smell to it that some ppl might not be fond of. But I don't mind it. I would repurchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by wondryas

I love this product! Best Acne Treatment Ive ever tried. I stopped using this when I ran out a few weeks ago and broke out almost right away. I started using it again a few days ago and my skin has cleared up completely!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by glamgeneration

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My aunt persuaded me to try this product because she claimed it 'Worked wonders' so I went to Rite-Aid and bought it. I was not impressed at at. I put it on once or twice a day after I washed my face and saw absolutely no change. My aunt said I won't see results until at least 2 weeks later. I kept using it for 3 weeks but after no change I stopped using it. Also the scent is very strong and very alcohol-based especially because of my very sensitive nose. I do not recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by geideja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I used to love this product few years ago then bought third bottle recently and something definitely changed. Luckily, I still had my older bottle and it was almost empty. I tested both on two different zits. The older one worked really fast. The new bottle wasn't effective. I think they changed ingredients or I got a bad batch.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by itsaddiiiii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually first used the Natural Acne Solutions Spot Treatment, but ran out and didn't want to pay another $10-11 for another tiny-ass bottle. From what I heard, this blemish stick was the same but a couple cents/dollar cheaper, and in a larger size. I went out and bought it at $8-9 from Target. And yes, the rollerball doesn't help (with all the new techniques and innovations of face applicators, Burt's Bees really hasn't jumped on that bandwagon yet, haven't they), so I took it off and threw it away haha. I now apply it with a Q-tip, which is what works best for me. Since I don't get that many pimples (maybe 1-2 per month around my period), this tube will probably last me about 6+ months.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by juicyyycouture

Like everyone else, I have to say that the roll-on ball feature is extremely unsanitary. After about a month of usage, I could see little bits of dead skin floating around the tube. The product isn't that great for it's price. It slightly reduced the appearance of my acne scars and that was about it. Doesn't do anything for pimples..or maybe it slightly reduces the size as well but I hardly noticed anything though. It isn't neccesarily bad though.. just didn't work as well for me. If you do plan on buying this product.. you'd be better off popping the roller ball off and using a q tip instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2012 12:51:00 PM More reviews by jwow1230

So...first off the packaging I would have to say is horrible...It's a roll on stick and it looks kind of like those dollar lip glosses with the clear ball at the tip. It hurts if you have pimples and youre trying to roll the treatment on it. and worst of all dirty residue goes into the tube as you roll it on your face...like dead skin cells or if you have dry skin after cleansing all the flakiness will roll into the bottom of the tube. So when youre reapplying the next day..you never know if all that gunk is ending up back onto your face. I never finished using it..just thinking and seeing pieces of skin inside didn't look sanitary..it pretty much defeats the purpose of trying to get clearer skin. As for the stingy sensation..you get used to it and because its willowbark it does help a bit with acne..it'll calm down the bumps but overall it doesnt fully heal anything. Mainly for the packaging..i won't think about buying this again..

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2012 12:23:00 PM More reviews by cmarie628

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Soooooo wanted to love this product.. I am torn.. I have cystic acne occasionally and when I first tried this it was magic. Popped off the roller ball because it was gross and just applied with q-tip. Reduced pimple size greatly. The second bottle didn't have any effect.. :( where did the magic go? And the third.. well I now have a red itchy rash going across the bottom of my face. But my pimple is reduced.. win/lose.. I will keep searching and will not be buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Himelily8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ugh goodness, this product went from my favorite to being just another acne treatment on my dresser. I would buy this again if I had too just because it's a good quick overnight roll on that I know will help reduce the pimples but if you put this on during the day it might make your skin irritated and red. The tea tree oil is what I bought this for because that is what works best for my sensitive skin.. Go figure haha. One thing I found out quickly was how gross and not so clean this is. The roller when you put on your face sucks up the dirt and it lays there getting stuck in the sides so I always put on hand santizer so that the bacteria and such will hopefully be vaperized! But it does work for me, sometimes that is. I use it last out of my night routine and although the smell is so strong it's not as bad as some other products I have... Like 100% pure tea tree oil which is the miracle product.

Basically it's okay, I don't like it too much. It does shrink those big zits overnight and that's what I want.