August 2, 2014 | 942 users online

Concealers - TheBalm - TimeBalm Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by flylikeacg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

LOVE THIS CONCEALER!!!!!!! I've had the studio sculpt concealer from mac for quite sometime now and i threw mine away cos it was too old, cos mac studio sculpt has been discontinued and its a cream based concealer just like this time balm concealer, i love this , this is an EXACT DUPE for the studio sculpt concealer, the texture is amazing, blends really nicely, doesn't break me out like the mac studio sculpt concealer does. i love it and this stuff although its in a mini pot, a little goes a long way, love love love love it, i get mine at SASA beauty stores. most importantly, its full coverage which is what i like :D i am a NC35 in mac cosmetics , and i've medium skin tone, and i use the shade MEDIUM in this concealer for all the balm products and it is an EXACT MATCH for my face and body. :) i love the time balm foundation also!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by j0j0

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on day 4 of using this, and I am very impressed. It covers darkness under my eyes very effectively, and also works well covering redness around the nose and on blemishes.
Though it's a little pricier for a concealer, I think that it will be worth it in the long run because a little bit goes a long way for me.
I haven't had issues with creasing, but I do apply a light dusting of finishing powder over it, which probably helps prevent that.
I purchased this in light/medium, and I was a little surprised at how much darker it looked in person, but it actually goes on the skin lighter and is a perfect match.
I believe I'm an NC20, if that helps.
So far, so good :)
Update 3/15/13: So, it's been about 2 months since I wrote this review and I have been using this concealer every single day since. I'd say I've used not quite 1/4 of the jar!!! Seriously great stuff. :)
***Another Update 11/17/13: I have had this one single jar and here we are, ELEVEN MONTHS later, and I'm finally re-purchasing! And, yes. I still love it just as much as when I bought it last January! Unbelievable!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by albs

I think I can safely say that this is a HG concealer for me. I have it in light/medium. Generally I don't use it under my eyes, although I have been experimenting with that a bit more. I love to use it on my face with the Real Techniques pointed foundation brush (which is way too small for foundation in my opinion, but perfect for concealing larger areas on the face) to conceal any redness, blemishes, spots on my face. It blends in so well and covers very nicely. I usually don't even bother with foundation, I just buff powder on to even everything out and that's usually all I need! The packaging isn't great, the plastic feels a little fragile to me but there is a lot of product in it which is awesome. Would recommend for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 9:11:00 AM More reviews by Mazilu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product was the first was how I was introduced by accident to Thebalm, I was seduced by the words "Anti-Wrinkle" concealer and fell in love. It has brilliant coverage, I apply is after the foundation to touch up any areas still showing. I like to use a lighter shade under eyes, medium and a darker shade up on my face, mid-medium. Coincidentally, the foundation I use is Thebalm foundation in mid-medium.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

All the shades were either too light or too dark for me. Strange because the light medium foundation of this brand was great for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by amanda23

At first I thought I didn't like this because it was too creamy and I found that my eye makeup smudged a little with this. Then I changed my eyeliner to a waterproof formula and I love this stuff now! I am an NC25 and I find that the medium/light is perfect for me. This doesn't give that obvious cover up look, just nicely conceals some undereye darkness. I do dust with powder to set it and I'm good for most of the day, with maybe a small touchup if I'm going out. This is my new holy grail concealer. I'm sure this works great on blemishes as well but I like to use the TimeBalm concealer with teatree to treat them. That also works awesome.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by realness2b

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Light was too light and Medium was too orange. Doesn't cover as well as Bobbi Brown.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 3:46:00 AM More reviews by andreadianca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Cover my dark scar because of acne. I found this concealers is good from sasa singapore,the sales said that if I bought 1 piece of this,she will teach me how to use it properly without looking cakey. And I glad I did that! For my everyday look I just simply dab it using my MAC concealer brush and 'paint' over the trouble area. I think that if you know the trick,you can do full coverage makeup,but since I'm still in high school I just need to reduce my dark acne scars,make the acne less obvious and make my skintone more even.
The price quite reasonable since it really last me for ages, the container seems dirt cheap but consider that the concealing effect is good,I don't really mind the packaging.

Will buy it again? DEFINETELY :D

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2012 12:54:00 AM More reviews by calitrendy05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

great concealer!covers my under eye circles and acne scars. its not super creamy. this product is not for dry skin itll look cakey. it doesnt last all day, tends to wear out, but most makeup do. this would be great for normal, combo, and oily skin. the packaging is ok it looks kinda cheap but oh well its the product that counts. this lasted me a longgggg time! almost a year. would def purchase again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I have dark pigmented post acne spots and drugstore concealer just never seems to cover and then when I was browsing through a clothing boutique a cross the street from where I was working that time I found this little gem. That was 3 years ago, I tried using other concealer but I always came back to this one. I've never used this for undereye concealing because I prefer liquid type concealer for that. I will repurchase again and again!