Wet 'n' Wild #666 liner

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Lanolin, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Oleyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Mica (In Shades 663B,665A,666,712,714B,716), May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarine Blue Violet (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 12/5/2010 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

love it. to the reviewer who gave it a bad review for its name, you can flip it over and call it 999 ;) (i also would never give a review based on something's name, i do not even think she tried it??)
this goes with everything.. it is too long and too hard but so cheap i don't care. i do have some high end lipliners and they do go on smoother and have better packaging but since the end results are the same, it is kind of a waste to spend more when i do not have to.

on 11/4/2010 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This pencil is entirely too soft for me and hardly shows up on me.

on 10/16/2010 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I cannot remember how many times I've bought this l/l. I'm an NW42/C5 with very pigmented lips (think more brown than pink) and this product helps me bring the best of so many shades of l/s. I even use it by itself with some gloss. Of course it's dry...it's a $0.99 product!!!! But I would not buy a $14.00 l/l with a big HE brand that won't suit my needs for some issue that can be solved with the usual lip balm I use everyday (and the lip balm/lipliner combo won't even reach the $5.00 mark). This is one of my budget-wise products and I'll keep rebuying for sure.

on 10/15/2010 11:45:00 PM

After hearing this liner mentioned a lot and seeing as it was on sale for 40% off the already low price of $.99, on a whim I decided to "splurge" on this. Final cost was $.59! Woot! Got to love that kind of a bargain. Anyway, I had been wanting to try this one for awhile but I already have several liners that I barely use and figured this one wasn't crucial. Well, even though it's not crucial I can see myself using this quite often. It's a really good fall color actually. Lately I've been applying it as an all over color and then topping it with a gold shimmery gloss (Revlon - Foiled). Nice look that lasts longer than lipstick. I'm giving it a 5 for color, quality and value combined.

on 10/8/2010 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I've used this lipliner for years. Normally, I fill in my whole lip and top with gloss. Great neutral color, not too creamy so it doesn't slide off.
Knocked a lippy off for the packaging. The stick is too long to fit in a makeup bag. The top comes off easily and is lost forever. I keep them sideways in a plastic baggie.
A classic, almost a HG.

on 10/2/2010 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

good colors, go on nice , don't brake , or crumble like some cheap liners do , and stay on nicely .. i will buy again cus honestly most lip liners are the same do the same and stay the same ....

on 9/18/2010 9:54:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Have been using this for YEARS!! A true fave! It can be a little rough. Important to sharpen regularly. Fantastic on lips with a gloss over (love amy head sparklettes)

on 8/3/2010 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

After hearing a lot of good things about this I bought it & have used it quite a bit. Its a nice color but not matte which I personally prefer. The pencil is too long & may be hard to carry along. Staying power not good but for 99c its a great buy. I do recommend it.

on 7/13/2010 1:41:00 AM

As usual the color payoff on WnW's creme eyeliner is amazing for such a cheap deal. I would have preferred to color to match closer to the packaging on the pencil. The packaging promised a champagne color with a pink base, instead you get red wine. Still it's absolutely gorgeous with a satin shimmery finish that I really appreciate. I typically pair this with lighter shades of lipstick, or sometimes feather it underneath chapstick.

on 7/2/2010 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I wanted to love this. I went crazy at Walgreens last night because Wet N.Wild is bogo now and I had read about the eyeshadows, which I agree are great and the lip liner, which I had tried years ago and had not liked. Decided to pick one up last night and give it another try. It just does not beat MAC as far as the quality. I mean, again, its only 99 cents so, I didnt expect it to be the best lipliner I ever used. It is ok. The color is a tad too brown on me. but in a bind as I am now without my MAC and trying to save bucks at this time. I would buy again. I agree with another reviewer the length may be great for lasting awhile but it is hard to carry if you have a small makeup bag. Its extremely waxy, Same as the kohl eyebrow pencil in taupe also by them. I do have a question, I am having trouble sharpening it, do I have to use their sharpener??

Popular Lip Liners