September 1, 2014 | 1059 users online

Lip Liners - Wet 'n' Wild - #666 liner

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by rachel85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

good colors, go on nice , don't brake , or crumble like some cheap liners do , and stay on nicely .. i will buy again cus honestly most lip liners are the same do the same and stay the same ....

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2010 9:54:00 PM More reviews by ashsumrall

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Have been using this for YEARS!! A true fave! It can be a little rough. Important to sharpen regularly. Fantastic on lips with a gloss over (love amy head sparklettes)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by adrota

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

After hearing a lot of good things about this I bought it & have used it quite a bit. Its a nice color but not matte which I personally prefer. The pencil is too long & may be hard to carry along. Staying power not good but for 99c its a great buy. I do recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2010 1:41:00 AM More reviews by katchimo

As usual the color payoff on WnW's creme eyeliner is amazing for such a cheap deal. I would have preferred to color to match closer to the packaging on the pencil. The packaging promised a champagne color with a pink base, instead you get red wine. Still it's absolutely gorgeous with a satin shimmery finish that I really appreciate. I typically pair this with lighter shades of lipstick, or sometimes feather it underneath chapstick.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by TAMESWAN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I wanted to love this. I went crazy at Walgreens last night because Wet N.Wild is bogo now and I had read about the eyeshadows, which I agree are great and the lip liner, which I had tried years ago and had not liked. Decided to pick one up last night and give it another try. It just does not beat MAC as far as the quality. I mean, again, its only 99 cents so, I didnt expect it to be the best lipliner I ever used. It is ok. The color is a tad too brown on me. but in a bind as I am now without my MAC and trying to save bucks at this time. I would buy again. I agree with another reviewer the length may be great for lasting awhile but it is hard to carry if you have a small makeup bag. Its extremely waxy, Same as the kohl eyebrow pencil in taupe also by them. I do have a question, I am having trouble sharpening it, do I have to use their sharpener??

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2010 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

You can't beat this pencil. I've had one in my collection since I was a kid just starting out with makeup. I honestly bought this just for the number. I'm a Metal chick, what do ya want? lol

Anywhoo this is pretty universal and looks different on everyone. It almost comes off as a raisin color on me. Not quite purple but dark enough to burgundy. It has a bit of shimmer. It's really pretty. For 99 cents it's a steal. I honestly don't use it as often as I used to but I always keep it in my bag for those days where I just need a little something extra on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2010 8:57:00 PM More reviews by cfmarie79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG liner for when I want color on my lips intead of a nude liner. I have been using this since I was in middle school and I still love it. CVS doesn't carry wet n wild anymore as far as I can tell so I'm bummed that I haven't been able to find it. I don't want to but it online because having to pay shipping on a .99 cent liner is silly. Any suggestions where I can score some 666? Anyway, the color is universal and unique... one lippie off because it is a little hard unless it is warm, but small price to pay for great color pay off! I'm pretty sure this is their #1 seling liner so I'm hopeful they won't DC it.

EDIT: I found it in Stop & Shop! The packaging is different and the color looks different in the pencil, but the same when applied. It does seem to be a little creamier and easier to apply though. On another note... wtf is up with CVS not carrying W&W? That just seems wrong on a cosmic level. I took 2 lippies off for packaging because the clear plastic top was so loose and ill fitting that it fell off in my cosmetic bag never to be seen again. I searched and searched, so I ended up having to sacrifice a top from an old eyeliner that I never use.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 5:11:00 AM More reviews by Cyberglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lip liner is magic!
Lasts hours, sexy color, ridiculously affordable.... THE BEST!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Cheris202

How can you beat this lip liner, seriously. I love the color, its easy to sharpen, its cheaper than gum! I've used high end lip liners, but this is the one I always go back to. The color is just unmatchable!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by aprila220

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this because I've read on here that it was very close to Prescriptives Umber which I heard they were discontinuing. I found that it was not at all close. Umber is cross between a mauve and spice I would say (with just a tiny bit of shimmer). #666, was was too copper on me. I put Umber on one side of my lips and #666 on the other side and #666 looked almost orange compared to it. There is nothing wrong with the actual product - except I prefer self sharpening, I just didn't like the color. Uggh. I'm sooooo upset that they are discontinuing the Prescriptives line. Umber is my HG!!! I've never found anything to compare and sadly I don't think I will. I guess I'll buy as many as I can til they are gone...