Wet 'n' Wild #666 liner

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Lanolin, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Oleyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Mica (In Shades 663B,665A,666,712,714B,716), May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarine Blue Violet (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 10/15/2010 11:45:00 PM

After hearing this liner mentioned a lot and seeing as it was on sale for 40% off the already low price of $.99, on a whim I decided to "splurge" on this. Final cost was $.59! Woot! Got to love that kind of a bargain. Anyway, I had been wanting to try this one for awhile but I already have several liners that I barely use and figured this one wasn't crucial. Well, even though it's not crucial I can see myself using this quite often. It's a really good fall color actually. Lately I've been applying it as an all over color and then topping it with a gold shimmery gloss (Revlon - Foiled). Nice look that lasts longer than lipstick. I'm giving it a 5 for color, quality and value combined.

on 10/8/2010 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I've used this lipliner for years. Normally, I fill in my whole lip and top with gloss. Great neutral color, not too creamy so it doesn't slide off.
Knocked a lippy off for the packaging. The stick is too long to fit in a makeup bag. The top comes off easily and is lost forever. I keep them sideways in a plastic baggie.
A classic, almost a HG.

on 10/2/2010 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

good colors, go on nice , don't brake , or crumble like some cheap liners do , and stay on nicely .. i will buy again cus honestly most lip liners are the same do the same and stay the same ....

on 9/18/2010 9:54:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Have been using this for YEARS!! A true fave! It can be a little rough. Important to sharpen regularly. Fantastic on lips with a gloss over (love amy head sparklettes)

on 8/3/2010 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

After hearing a lot of good things about this I bought it & have used it quite a bit. Its a nice color but not matte which I personally prefer. The pencil is too long & may be hard to carry along. Staying power not good but for 99c its a great buy. I do recommend it.

on 7/13/2010 1:41:00 AM

As usual the color payoff on WnW's creme eyeliner is amazing for such a cheap deal. I would have preferred to color to match closer to the packaging on the pencil. The packaging promised a champagne color with a pink base, instead you get red wine. Still it's absolutely gorgeous with a satin shimmery finish that I really appreciate. I typically pair this with lighter shades of lipstick, or sometimes feather it underneath chapstick.

on 7/2/2010 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I wanted to love this. I went crazy at Walgreens last night because Wet N.Wild is bogo now and I had read about the eyeshadows, which I agree are great and the lip liner, which I had tried years ago and had not liked. Decided to pick one up last night and give it another try. It just does not beat MAC as far as the quality. I mean, again, its only 99 cents so, I didnt expect it to be the best lipliner I ever used. It is ok. The color is a tad too brown on me. but in a bind as I am now without my MAC and trying to save bucks at this time. I would buy again. I agree with another reviewer the length may be great for lasting awhile but it is hard to carry if you have a small makeup bag. Its extremely waxy, Same as the kohl eyebrow pencil in taupe also by them. I do have a question, I am having trouble sharpening it, do I have to use their sharpener??

You can't beat this pencil. I've had one in my collection since I was a kid just starting out with makeup. I honestly bought this just for the number. I'm a Metal chick, what do ya want? lol

Anywhoo this is pretty universal and looks different on everyone. It almost comes off as a raisin color on me. Not quite purple but dark enough to burgundy. It has a bit of shimmer. It's really pretty. For 99 cents it's a steal. I honestly don't use it as often as I used to but I always keep it in my bag for those days where I just need a little something extra on my lips.

on 4/22/2010 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my HG liner for when I want color on my lips intead of a nude liner. I have been using this since I was in middle school and I still love it. CVS doesn't carry wet n wild anymore as far as I can tell so I'm bummed that I haven't been able to find it. I don't want to but it online because having to pay shipping on a .99 cent liner is silly. Any suggestions where I can score some 666? Anyway, the color is universal and unique... one lippie off because it is a little hard unless it is warm, but small price to pay for great color pay off! I'm pretty sure this is their #1 seling liner so I'm hopeful they won't DC it.

EDIT: I found it in Stop & Shop! The packaging is different and the color looks different in the pencil, but the same when applied. It does seem to be a little creamier and easier to apply though. On another note... wtf is up with CVS not carrying W&W? That just seems wrong on a cosmic level. I took 2 lippies off for packaging because the clear plastic top was so loose and ill fitting that it fell off in my cosmetic bag never to be seen again. I searched and searched, so I ended up having to sacrifice a top from an old eyeliner that I never use.

on 4/11/2010 5:11:00 AM

This lip liner is magic!
Lasts hours, sexy color, ridiculously affordable.... THE BEST!

Popular Lip Liners