September 3, 2014 | 1046 users online

Skincare - Face - Jurlique - Daily Exfoliating Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2005 10:32:00 PM More reviews by emywong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've always loved skincare regimes with lots of steps. That means I get to use more products, which means more fun in the mornings, and more reasons to get out of bed to make myself bee-u-tee-ful! I'm vain. I admit it. OK, back to the product review... Jurlique's Face Wash Cream is step numero three in it's skincare program. It's a gentle scrub, a mixture of natural grainy bits in a cream base. You're meant to turn the cream into a paste with wet hands, then press the paste onto your face gently. How's that ever gonna work? Having used microdemabrasion products before, I'm rather ruthless with this Face Wash Cream, scrubbing, rather than pressing, to get the maximum exfoliating effect. It's actually quite lovely, but if you are an exfoliating freak like me, maybe sit this one out. Use sand paper instead (hee hee hee). Despite its lack of exfoliating power (IMO), it does smell delish, and it will give you that Jurlique glow. Two thumbs up! Reference: Oily/Combo skin

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2005 7:45:00 AM More reviews by girlwithacurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product. It has noticeably helped with blackheads and leaves my skin feeling all glowy and fresh and smooth (I have normal to dry skin with slightly oily T-zone). I am very impressed by how gentle it is. I didnt think it would do anything at first cos the particles were so soft but it really works. I have tried low end facial scrubs without this effect (usually they are too harsh and drying). This is the first expensive scrub I have tried and I dont think I will need to look for another one. By the way I love the oaty/sesame smell and look forward to my nightly cleansing ritual with it. Also I have not combined it yet with the Jurlique's AHC. I am not sure whether it is worth spending on another product when it works so well by itself.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2005 1:53:00 AM More reviews by miss_galiano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A miracle! I couldn't live without this. When left neglected my skin gets dry and flaky and then oil builds up underneath and gets all congested. This keeps my skin feeling soft and clean and hydrated. It also works well with the AHC.
It is so soft and indulgent to use and so effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2005 11:53:00 AM More reviews by modgrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have found that the Jurlique skincare is amazing! Every time my skin starts to get dull or congested- I reach for my Jurlique products. I've made the decision that I'm not going to stray from what works any longer! The face wash cream does a great deep pore wash. I have only used it in combination with the AHC oils which I LOVE LOVE LOVE! The face wash cream/ahc oils are excellent for clearing out white and black head congestion. Great quality product line! (With an ugly name)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2005 7:54:00 AM More reviews by nada07

This is the ULTIMATE CLEANSER! HG! Love love love! Isn't the whole Jurlique line great? Makes skin soooo soft and healthy!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2005 7:37:00 PM More reviews by spice_dreamz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

During winter my face was sooooo dry and my friends would tell me too how embarassing! I had to get rid of the dryness so i found jurlique,my HG face wash,i cant live without this now,I had red patches/dry skin on both cheeks now they gone thanks to JURLIQUE,its so pure!dont rub this onto your skin,u just need to blot it onto your skin!i'm so addicted to this brand that i ran out to buy the whole range,totally worth every penny!dunno how but this face wash works even better with the AHC.JURLIQUE ROCKZ!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2005 10:34:00 PM More reviews by almighty_curv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuf! I have dry sensitive pimple prone skin and i was always breaking out because if couldt find a skincare routine that would help my skin. i was getting pretty desperate so i decided to try this, my mum uses a different jurlique cleanser and it didnt work so i was sceptical, but this loved my skin. i follow the instructions using the ahc(lavender) before hand then using this and following up with clinique toner and my skin has dfrastically inproved. i dont need moisturiser in summer and if my skin does get dry ill dap on some flash balm. this is great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2005 7:39:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic3286

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this stuff!!!!! I use this about 3 times a week along with my cetaphil cleanser and it's done wonders for me! After using it my skin just feels so soft and looks like it's glowing!! I love it!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2005 6:44:00 AM More reviews by aussiegal1au

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Looked forward to using it every morning, loved that my face felt clean and fresh, but did nothing to help with my blackheads. Have not bought it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2004 6:31:00 PM More reviews by xaz98

this is just the best exfoliator!!! I tried so many exfoliator before none of them had any noticabel effects, but after using this, my blackheads are diminishing!!! i was so happy, ia gree with one of previous post it feels so relaxing using it..but i think its a bit expenisve considering you really need a fair amount each time to get a nice coverage of face, but yeah as long as it works, i am happy!!!