Evian le Brumisateur

Water Nitrogen Composition

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I can't believe I paid $11 for water it didn't do a thing I sprayed my face after I applied my makeup and it made my makeup look gross and it was sliding off my face. If your thinking of buying this don't just add water to a spray bottle it's the same thing.

on 8/31/2012 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Wow, I love this stuff! Sure, it may just be "fancy water in a bottle" but I really can't think of another way to invent my own type of spray for my face, so I'll trust Evian. I wear a lot of make up products, especially on my face (primer, foundation, concealer, powder) and all of those layers can look really dry and cakey. Especially after I put my bronzer and my blush on. My make up looks really natural aside from this one issue I have, and I have especially dry skin. I couldn't figure out any other way to take away that powdery cakey look, and I've tried Fix + , and I did really like it, but I truly think it broke me out and for 20$ a bottle it's not worth it to me. I also tried Urban Decay's All Nighter and honestly, I went through it SO fast with daily use and it really didn't take away my powdery look or help my make up last any longer. This product does what it claims to do - it freshens up your face. It feels so nice and smooth on my skin, it distributes evenly, there are no water splotches on my face like with Fix+ or with UD's All Nighter. This completely takes away my powdery face look and makes my foundation look super natural. I love this and will plan on buying again. Also, I like that it comes with two so that you can carry one with you if you need to do touch ups, and you look too powdery, you can spray it and look fresh :)

on 8/5/2012 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I bought this from sephora, quickly just before going to a concert to make sure i didn't over heat or pass out as it was out doors. When I did use it, I found that it misted my face with a fine spray and made me feel cool and fresh and not wet. Another plus I found was that it did not disturb my make up what so ever. The bought the two small bottles, so they are very easy to just keep in your purse and there is no need to worry about leaking. I will definitely be buying this again.

on 7/4/2012 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product did nothing to my face. I am better off buying a huge bottle of evian DRINKABLE water and splashing my face with it. Actually, it makes no difference from tap water.

on 6/22/2012 1:09:00 AM

This product is just expensive water as everyone else said in their reviews and I did end up returning it. I would repurchase this, however, if I was going camping because it's great at cooling you down and refreshing but it isn't necessary in my day to day life.

on 5/11/2012 5:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! Yes, it may just be water in a can, but it is really refreshing, especially when you live somewhere hot, like me. After I apply my foundation, I go over it with a loose powder then lightly spritz my face with this. It gives me a fresh, clear dewey look. I definitely recommend this!

on 5/11/2012 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this during my vacation In Arizona.. meaning 100 degree heat.. this HELPED me dramatically. i couldn't help but spritz this on me and my boyfriends face at least 6 times.. REFRESHED my face, but didn't really help my foundation.. i probably applied it too many times cause at the end of the day i could literally wipe my makeup off with one swipe.. I ALSO love the aerosol can.. very misty.. overall feels good, a must have for hot summer days.. and even to the beach or park. got this off ebay for half the retail price!

on 4/24/2012 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Water in a Can

I rated it high on price, because you're paying for water...

You can make something like that yourself, but better..

- Water mixed with Aloe Gel and drops of lemon juice to refresh..
Works WAYY better then anything else

on 4/24/2012 3:54:00 AM

I got this bad boy in a beauty box. At first I was like oh cool, I've wanted to try this, seems fancy. Then I read some reviews and figured oh crap, it's water in a can. After using it for a while I will agree, it's water in a can. It does help take away the cakiness of my makeup when I first apply it, but I don't find it very effective for touch ups. I do carry this in my purse everywhere I go, because apparently water in a spray can is incredibly handy!!! I use this on my hair if it gets a wee unruly, spritz it on my face just for fun, as it's refreshing. I've even used it on my clothes if I spill something on myself (happens a lot), or if my shirt's lookin' a tad wrinkly. So I do like this, it has a lot of functions, however I will not be paying $10+ for another bottle of it, and I don't think I will be missing it terribly when it's gone.

on 4/21/2012 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

So yes, this is 'just water' as many reviewers have pointed out. But... its pure mineral water, so for people with sensitive, break out prone skin like mine, its the perfect facial mist.
I have dry skin but I prefer to use mineral makeup (MMU) because it doesnt annoy my skin like many liquid foundations seem to. However, dry skin and MMU doesnt always look polished. I quit using MMU for a while because my skin looked dry and powdery, even after applying a good moisturiser. When I discovered the Evian facial spray I started to use MMU again. I used a moisturiser from Simple before applying my MMU and then I sprayed my face twice with the Evian facial spray. It left a dewy finish which took away the powdery look that MMU can leave on dry skin, but the spray itself doesnt have any moisturising properties in it, so my skin still felt dry after a while.
This spray hasnt aggravated my face at all and I even spray it on my face after cleansing at night as it relieves that tight feeling I get after cleansing with tap water. However,buying it for that purpose alone isnt worth the money, so after I finish up the can, I wont be repurchasing.
I have disovered Simples Moisture Boost Hydro Spray, which have hydrating ingredients in it which works great over MMU, if, like me, that is what you are wanting to use a facial spray for.

Popular Face Skincare Products