August 1, 2014 | 1013 users online

Bronzers - Estee Lauder - Bronze Goddess

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2012 9:18:00 AM More reviews by blacklikemyheart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

An HG bronzer for all over glow, hint of a pink undertone instead of orange. A touch of shimmer which makes it nice for cheekbones & temples. I get annoyed by the packaging because the brush is lame & the compact is HUGE. But I use this all year around in CA.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by EyesOfParadise

I hate wearing foundation so I gave up trying. This is all I need. Natural glow without any orange or shimmer. Who needs foundation? Also great for low cut or sleeveless tops if it's been a while since you've seen the sun. Will never try another!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Rosie125

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I love bronzer(i don't go crazy with it, i just like that glow). I got this from my mom because she didn't like it, but after using it for a while I realized how much I love it. I wish it had a little less shimmer in it. I like the color of this bronzer its not to orange or brown it meets in the middle.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by teekayrich

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using Estee Lauder soft matte bronzer for a year now and no other bronzer can compare! The color is perfect for me and it looks like a truly natural tan, not that you are wearing bronzer or makeup it is the best because my body is very tan but i always cover my face and wear sun screen constantly on my face to try to keep it from premature wrinkles or sun spots later on in life but I want my face to match the rest of my body- this stuff if the best! I will never use a different type of bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by ILoveBrody

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this bronzer (soft shimmer) for over 6 months and I absolutely love it. I have super fair skin, such that almost every foundation I have sampled is too dark for me with the exception of one from lancome. I also have very sensitive acne-prone skin and this causes me no skin issues. This bronzer gives me that instant pick me up on early school mornings and distributes just enough colour to make me look naturally bronzed not orange. It appears to have a lot of shimmer however once applied on the face, the shimmer looks very natural. I believe the price is right as I feel I will never run out of this bronzer. I highly recommend this bronzer, especially to all you fair-skinned ladies. I promise you, you won't be disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2012 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Imimpressions

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is gorgeous, at first I wasn't sure it didn't even seem like it was going on my skin but then I used the little brush that comes with it and stinkin perfect! I use the brush all along my hairline and I couldn't believe what I saw, the same look on J Lo. Then I use the little brush at an angle in my cheek bones for contour. I was using Mac blunt but it looked muddy, I see why now, EL Goddess has more of a human tone in it, not dark brown taupe in blunt, it's way more natural and buildable.

But I love the flawless look it gives, without looking fake n' baked or burned just natural.

Yes I will buy this again but I beg you, if you know of a comparable bronzer to this, please message me!!!

UPDATE
So yes this is great but I found myself not using it as much now that the cool weather is coming. I really wish there was a dupe!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by sabzter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Whoever stated that this is like a TRUE TAN is on the money! I absolutely love this bronzer and purchased the soft matte. I agree that the little shimmer in the pan does not show up on the face at all. I don't really know how to describe the color.... in the pan in looks like a strange ruddy pink color, but it shows up beautifully. I felt like I piled this on the other day since I was in a bit of a hurry, and it still didn't appear "muddy" to me---no orange or brown or terracotta. In fact, I'd have to say that it's even better than my HG, Chanel Bronze Universel. Staying power is pretty great---stays on pretty much all day. Wonderful product.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by 417vsj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great bronzer! This is without a doubt the best bronzer I have ever had. It comes with a really nice brush that makes the application super easy. If you want something matte and super natural...this is it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Aether

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I ordered this untested for a great price online after reading so many reviews from light skinned ladies saying this was great. Sadly I'm just too pale! I've tried lightly sweeping it over my 'sun spots' and whilst it has a lovely natural texture - like glowy, healthy skin - it's just a tiny bit too dark and orange toned on me. It's even too dark to use lightly for contouring. It's such a shame as it's *just* that little bit too dark to be noticeable, not hugely orange etc (I should have known better than to buy untested when I can barely find a foundation pale enough).
However if you had light skin (as opposed to mega pale like me) this would be amazing. The texture is fabulous, it leaves the skin looking incredibly healthy, smooth and glowing, and I'm sure it would look very natural on NC/W 10+. For the sake of finding out I layered some on a patch of skin and it continued to look smooth and even, so you could build it up too.
In fact, for something that doesn't work for me I can't praise it enough - I admire the overall quality of this bronzer so much that I'll probably hit pan just trying to make it work for me!
I would recommend that light (but not pale) skinned ladies check this out - but test it before buying!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by onceandagain

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is a bit pricey, but my skins loves it and it looks very natural on me. I used to love the bronzing pearls that Estee Lauder had, but when they were discontinued I went to this. Really like it ... just wish it were a bit cheaper.