October 20, 2014 | 967 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Long Optic mascara

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2003 8:59:00 AM More reviews by snowcone831

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I read about this mascara and could not wait to purchase it. I went to sephora and rushed home only to be twenty something dollars lighter in the pocket for another mascara that just does nothing for my straight sparse lashes. It is no better than a cheap mascara and it smeared on me also.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2003 6:27:00 PM More reviews by aznbebebabe

Eh. Nothing spectacular. There are better products for less.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2003 6:24:00 PM More reviews by beachball422

love this mascara. really lengthens without making them clumpy and gross. very light which i like

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2003 8:34:00 AM More reviews by brandywilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really didn't like this mascara. It goes on smoothly, but runs and gets under my eyes in no time.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2003 9:51:00 PM More reviews by nessac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

this mascara made my lashes look decent. nothing really spectacular. in about 2 hours, i looked like a raccoon! this mascara is definately not one to waste your money on

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2003 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Sablois

Love Christian Dior... HATE this mascara. It makes the lashes look really nice, but it flakes like CRAZY!!! So it DOES end up underneath the eyes, looking all greasy and gross.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2003 6:07:00 PM More reviews by casia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Once again, the GWP seems to be a different product than the full size, GWP being better. I didn't like it much and I am a Dior fan. A little flaky/smudgy, seems to take a lot to get the effect I want.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2003 6:03:00 PM More reviews by pseudokool

this mascara did what it said it would do, i had nice long lashes..... for about an hour.... after that all i had was a dark smear under my eyes.... this would have been great if it actually stayed on my eyes instead of under my eyes....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2003 5:33:00 PM More reviews by jjff

This mascara is alright--it did darken and lengthen the look of my lashes, but began to flake in a few hours, leaving me with the already-mentioned undereye marks. I will gladly use up my small tube, however, since it doesn't seem to bother or tire my sensitive eyes as many mascaras do, but I doubt I have a good enough reason to purchase this particular one in the future.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2003 2:19:00 PM More reviews by PinkBliss

made my short stumpy lashes look long and natural, but it smudged on me. this one is going back, too much $$ for a mascara that is so so.