Korres Body Butter - Guava

4.2

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Oil (Hybrid Sunflower), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond), Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii, Persea Gratissima Citral, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera), Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Parfume, PEG 8, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this stuff! I was really scared about the "butter" because it usually means it's really thick and heavy, but it smelled really good so I picked up a travel size. My extremely dry skin stays moisturized without feeling like I bathed in bacon grease. I've been buying the travel size bottles. I'm on my 4th one...I think it's time to upgrade!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a nice body butter it has really helped my dry skin, I wash my hands frequently I work in a hospital. I love the smell and I like the fact that it is in a tube. I will purchase this again!!

This body butter feels nice but the scent is way, way too strong for me. I had to wash it off because it was giving me a headache - very, very sweet. I'm not keeping it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm on the fence with this. It's been nice, but once it's gone, I don't think I'll really miss it.
The best thing about it (and the only brilliant thing about it, really) is the scent. It feels heavenly. Coconut with a hint of tropical fruit, good enough to eat. The scent is what drew me to another body cream I didn't really need, to be honest. So well done for this; there's no shortage of great smelling creams, but this should take the prize in my book.
Anyway. As a moisturizer it didn't impress me, sadly. It's very heavy so it's best suited for winter (although it smells like summer, oh well). However it doesn't go on as smoothly or sink in as well as other creams do. It comes out of the tub with this thick, luxurious feel about it, but on the skin it's not really creamy or easy to spread; it takes an effort to rub it in. If it makes any sense, while it does melt, it doesn't melt into a creamy enough consistency to spread around evenly. It takes some effort to ensure I have covered my body evenly and there's not a lot of this on some places and hardly any on others.
Also once I've rubbed it in, it seems to form a slick film that stays there for quite some time. I prefer to use it at night for that reason. All that would be ok if it did a better job moisturizing than other creams, but I don't quite see it. Don't get me wrong, it does moisturize, however there's (maybe even cheaper) stuff out there that does too, in the same way more or less. It doesn't go the extra mile to justify the effort it takes to rub in.
All in all, this is definitely a pleasant product to use. If it were somewhat less heavy and could sink faster, I might keep it around for summer, just for the scent. But as it is, I will only ever buy it again if I have plenty of extra cash to spend; I will not pick this over other products though (hence I stated I wouldn't buy again).

I know this is guava, but it definitely has a fruity coconut scent. It goes on very creamy, but as you rub it in, it quickly turns slick with an almost watery feel. It's not highly moisturizing like you'd expect a body butter to be. Overall, it's a nicely average moisturizing product.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I feel that this body butter is pretty average. First of all, I feel it's more of a lotion than a body butter since it's not very hydrating or thick. When I rub this into my skin, it doesn't absorb quickly and leaves a slick residue on my hands. I bought the small tube to use as a hand lotion, but find myself applying a lot just to make my hands feel as moisturized as they would with a cheap drugstore brand such as Jergens, Lubriderm, Gold Bond, Vaseline Intensive Care, etc. The packaging is pretty and the guava scent, which is fruity without being too sweet, is lovely. But for a higher-end product that contains so many "healthy" ingredients, it simply falls short in the moisturizing category. I really wanted to enjoy this product, and expected a lot from Korres, but I've been reaching for my 99 cent hand cream instead.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I was introduced to Korres after receiving some samples from sephora. Well after spending hundreds of dollars lol I got this deluxe sample in Guava. I really like this. Korres is a great company that produces natural products, and I love the way this smells. I also have the Guava lip butter too. Im not sure how much this costs/or for a full size, so depending on that I would repurchase. This is a wonderful product! I use it on my hands and feet and it moisturizes instantly. I have no complaints!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think this stuff actually dries my hands out MORE than not using it at all. I love the texture. I love the scent. I love that it's "natural" and generally I have loved all of the Korres products I have tried. I'm serious about my hands though. I cannot stand to have dry skin. I have to wash my hands often during the day and nothing upsets me more than that tight, raw feeling I get when I don't have a good moisturizer. This butter feels good going on, and for the first 10 minutes it feels like it's going to be really moisturizing, but after about 15 minutes my hands feel even worse than they did before I put it on. I don't know how they screwed this one up, but they did.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I bought a trio of these Korres Body Butters in my local TJ Max and I was quite impressed by how well they moisturize. It came in quince, guava, and fig, and I find that the guava body butter was the most moisturizing of the three. The scent is really quite strong. It's a little musky, vanilla almost with a hint of fruity and grassy undertone. The scent wasn't my favourite but the moisturizing property was awesome. I have the most rough and dry elbows and this removed them within a week. I love that they're almost natural and free of any 'cones (silicones) because I am sensitive to most silicone moisturizers and cosmetics. I would really love to repurchase but the price is really out of my price range.

Best moisturizer ever for my extra dry skin. The scent reminds me of powder and its pretty subtle unlike most korres products that smell far too heavy for my taste.. It absorbs easily, it isn't sticky and leaves skin super smooth! Really good stuff without the dangerous parabens, dimethicone etc. Excellent product!

Top Rated Korres Products